THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 29 Mar 2024, 05:16
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can you draw well, and have no current projects?  (Read 2738 times)

Silly Bobs new groove

Alright here's the deal, I've had this story running through my head for the longest time, and I figure I'm in exactly the right mindset for Drama, so I'm putting my comedy strip on hold until I can get this of my chest.

I'm looking for an artist who can do Noir, dark, shady, grimy.

It's working title is "Rogue P.I."

Synopsis:
Johnny Rogue is a former police detective of Citadel City, after a job gone wrong, which involved the accidental death of his wife at his own hands, he lost his vision and his position on the force, he began a private detective agency. Now five years later someone is killing of his colosest friends, he needs to find out who (out of the many enemies he's made over the years) and why.

Characters:
Johnny Rogue: Fifties, heroic against his will, average height muscular build.

Larry Gunn: Fifties, Johnny's former partner, and brother in law, now a commisioner of the CPD, the stereo-typical hero cop, nice as hell, beloved by many.

Virgil Pennywink: Thirties, British, short in stature, lanky build, constant five o'clock shadow and goofy expression, wise cracking, will be loyal to anyone for the right price.

Boss Winslow: Seventies, Local "Boss" runs Winslow's Industrial Exports Ltd., Up to no good, but has most Political officials under his thumb.

the Hascal Boys:
3 Irish Catholic Brothers/Guns for Hire, think Boondock Saints only the actual badguys instead of the antiheroes

Damon: Middle Brother, Mid Twenties, Brains of the operation, and that ain't saying much, average Height and build.

Seamus: Oldest Brother, early thirties, the braun, expert in high explosives and hand to hand combat, typical meathead when it comes to anything else, Large Build height/weight

Gary: Youngest Brother, early twenties, likes blades, anything that doesn't run out of ammo, alot of intelect, but mostly clueless demenor.
Small and Skinny, but also muscular.

It will be based in a modernized version of the art-deco period, think Batman TAS.

So if you think your up to it, if you're looking for a cool project to work on, drop me a line, either in PM or an email [email protected], and I'll send you some script pages, and any other detail you may be looking for.

MadOvid

Re: Can you draw well, and have no current projects?
« Reply #1 on: 19 Apr 2007, 02:54 »

I think what's needed is website where artists and writers can get together, post their work, and collaborate on projects. I'm a writer my self and would love to see some of my work in art form but have no artistic ability. Unfortunately, I have no web ability either. So I'm just putting this out their for a web savy individual out there to run with.

Shishio

« Reply #2 on: 21 Apr 2007, 13:14 »

There's tonnes of sites where creators can hook up.  Digital Webbing, Online Comics, Comic Genesis, Comic Foundry, Scryptic Studios, Talk About Comics, Deviant Art, and so forth.  Good luck.

MadOvid

« Reply #3 on: 21 Apr 2007, 15:32 »

Thanks. As I've said I'm not a web savant.
Pages: [1]   Go Up