THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 09:42
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Runescape Thread  (Read 3321 times)

Shortoier134

Runescape Thread
« on: 15 Mar 2007, 16:58 »

I know it's frowned upon for QC newbies to start new threads but I'm hoping i won't get too much grief for this.
I looked through the first couple of pages of threads in here and couldn't find an actual "Runescape Thread" so I decided to make one.
I like Runescape, enjoy playing it, but recently parents forbid me from playing it due to grades dropping. I break one rule on Runescape well 2 actually, and that is Account sharing. My dad plays as well so we share. When i say parents forbid me to play it i meant my mom and step dad heh. Anyhow also i break the offensive language rule w/e -.-
Our account is level 100 with 80 attack, 92 strength, 70 defense, and other stats. He's got 81 cooking 77 mining and 71 fishing or so as well. those are the stats we pride ourselves on.
Anyway the account is a major pker (player killer) as any runescape veteran would be able to tell. He isn't that rich though because I'm far too reckless pking so I lose as much if not more than i get out of pking. heh
If you play runescape as well feel free to post feats whether it be in wilderness or some other skill. Runescape haters, please don't post here and diss us for enjoying a game, we're all entitled to our tastes, just keep your opinions of this game to yourself while you're inside this thread.
OH and one more thing before anyone asks - no i'm not a "member" to runescape.
post away,
-Shorty

Coming Home

Re: Runescape Thread
« Reply #1 on: 15 Mar 2007, 17:07 »

I remember when Runscape was COOL
When it was semi-2D!
WHEN I WAS EIGHT!

Yeah. That shit was awesome.

Shortoier134

« Reply #2 on: 15 Mar 2007, 17:49 »

you said that it was COOL when it was semi-2D well i didn't play then, i've only played it for like a year and 8 months so... as for it being COOL when you were eight, I'm curious as to how old you are now.
anyhow thx for input, but please unless you currently play runescape or recently quit runescape and have something to add to this thread refrain from actually posting. stick to private messaging whoever you'd like to message about the topic. and please private message me with answer to your age, if you wish. if not, I understand any reason you might have for withholding your age. thanks.

Hey to the mods and admins of this forum also I'd like to request that if this particular thread gets going quite well with many posts and active posters contributing to the topic that people are allowed to post screen shots of runescape time whether it be of a "player kill" or of their stats or bank etc. I know that there is an official screen shot page and that's why i'm asking for permission to allow people to post runescape screen shots in here first. And of course if this thread is a dud and nobody posts it won't matter if permission is given or not because nobody will post screen shots. :) anyway thanks again,
-Shorty

Coming Home

« Reply #3 on: 15 Mar 2007, 19:29 »

Well, it's all 3D-ish now. I tried picking it up, but it just wasn't the same.
I don't know. What with all the people...
Back in the day, it would be you and three other people online. It was cool.
I'm interested in finding out what they have added in since my departal.
I'm sixteen, for the record.

Melodic

• Only pretending to work
  • archive chin panties
« Reply #4 on: 16 Mar 2007, 11:21 »

I am sorry to have to point this out to you, but Runescape sucks. It really sucks. It is the Limewire of MMORPGs, if Limewire only offered crappy, 32kbps bootlegs of crappy pop bands that took 10 hours to download, that only include half the song.

Man that metaphor took a bit to come up with. Coming Home has the right idea: this is the game for kids under 13 that swear on AIM and think they "hack" when they download a code-generator.
And if you played too hard it'd flop out and dangle around by the wire and that is just super ugly

Shortoier134

« Reply #5 on: 16 Mar 2007, 11:50 »

I respect your opinion of this game but I believe I posted in the beginning of this thread to keep negative opinions of this game to yourself while in this thread, and I asked that nobody post here just to dis people who like runescape. If you want to do that send private messages please.

öde

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
« Reply #6 on: 16 Mar 2007, 13:37 »

I don't think you'll find any people that like runescape here dude. Sorry.

Cartilage Head

• Only pretending to work
  • Do Me Baby
« Reply #7 on: 16 Mar 2007, 13:40 »

Runescape? It sounds familiar but I cannot place it.
Hate, rain on me

McTaggart

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
  • Positive feedback.
« Reply #8 on: 16 Mar 2007, 20:10 »

I played runescape for a while maybe seven years ago. All 2d sprites and heightmapped terrain. I don't think I really enjoyed it, but played mostly because I was bored.
One day ends and another begins and we're never none the wiser.
Pages: [1]   Go Up