THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 19 Apr 2024, 16:38
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bad Dudes: The Movie  (Read 26059 times)

philosopherqueen

Re: Bad Dudes: The Movie
« Reply #50 on: 08 Jul 2007, 10:34 »

I vote for Reagan sheerly on the basis for using the song "Hey Ronald Reagan" and so the phrase "President Ronnie" could be used over and over again.

I like the phrase President Ronnie very very muchly.

My name's Ronnie.

HPPH

« Reply #51 on: 08 Jul 2007, 13:19 »

Then you'd like the song as well. "Hey Ronnie, Ronnie, Reagan!, Hey Nonnie, Nonnie, oh! Hey Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie REAGAN---- WHERE DIDJA GO?"

Maybe Partying Will Help

« Reply #52 on: 08 Jul 2007, 17:05 »

Two gorgeous women will run up and throw their arms around the bad dudes and they'll give each other the baddest, manliest high five ever captured on screen.

Freeze frame, roll credits.

EXCELLENT!  There is no better way to end the movie than with a freeze frame.  However, I have one addition.  In the background behind the dudes high-fiving, President Ronnie should be biting into his burger with this big, shit-eating grin.  Oh!  And he has to be giving the dudes a thumbs up with his non-burger-holding hand.

Lazer

• Balloon animal serial killer
  • PIZZA TIME
« Reply #53 on: 09 Jul 2007, 21:00 »

There is nothing more serious than a movie about two dudes. Not a movie about one bad dude, or thee+ bad dudes.

The soundtrack should be composed compeltely of guitar solos.
I totally support a completely original score of production music comprised of nothing but guitar solos. This is the QC forums, surely one of us HAS to be experienced  enough in the way of the guitar to do this?

Two gorgeous women will run up and throw their arms around the bad dudes and they'll give each other the baddest, manliest high five ever captured on screen.

Freeze frame, roll credits.

EXCELLENT!  There is no better way to end the movie than with a freeze frame.  However, I have one addition.  In the background behind the dudes high-fiving, President Ronnie should be biting into his burger with this big, shit-eating grin.  Oh!  And he has to be giving the dudes a thumbs up with his non-burger-holding hand.

I agree with this whole heartedly, but seriously guys, just start focusing on getting a script written. Don't worry about how it would look on film. I swear to you if a coherent script gets sent to me for a Bad Dudes movie I am dead serious that I would storyboard that sum-bitch and a/v Script it. I am a very competent cinematographer and this is something I personally would like to see filmed. I'm sure all of our brilliant minds can stop, collaborate and listen here to make this as epic as it sounds.

doki

« Reply #54 on: 09 Jul 2007, 22:37 »

all with degrees in composition, raise your hand
*raises hand*

All who love shred guitar
*raises hand*
im in, gimmie a week or so for early midis
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up