THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 25 Apr 2024, 07:32
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sorry if this has been posted previous... but Chicago folks check this!  (Read 2161 times)

LiterSize

• Curry sauce

Hey, is anyone planning on watching the Decemberists July 18th in Millennium Park?  Make sure to wear your QC swag!  Personally, I'm kinda jazzed.  Free show!

edit:  LINK-http://metromix.chicagotribune.com/search/510697,0,295719.event

mberan42

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Fry... You're my friend...

I'll be there. I won't be in my QC garb, though - coming straight from work. Lots of coworkers and friends are planning on attending with me.
My parents were always on me to groom myself and wear underpants. What am I, the pope?!

Theplanman

I should be, but also, no swag to speak of.

Borondir

• Furry furrier
    • My Last.Fm

Oh man, this is so frustrating, I live in Chicago half the year going to college, and I even saw them at the Metro on the "Flight of the Mistle Thrushes" tour two years ago, but I'm home in Kansas for the summer, and can't get off of work. Damn...it'll be a great show...

Baggy

Heck yes I'll be there.  Decemberists?  Free?  When does THAT happen?

But no QC swag, just discovered this jewel of a comic last week.

LiterSize

• Curry sauce

Sigh, i know it's modus operandi, but I was hoping this week at the show I might be allowed a camera.  that is not the case, as I was told no recording devices are allowed.  I plan on sitting close to the stage in the actual seats where they check.  Just a quick note to anyone planning on attending.
Pages: [1]   Go Up