THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Apr 2024, 07:31
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I made shirts!  (Read 3892 times)

Khatt

Caiphana

• Curry sauce
  • WHOOSH
    • dA
Re: I made shirts!
« Reply #1 on: 27 Jul 2007, 12:57 »

Sewing machines aren't scary! I've made whole quilts on 'em.... speaking of which, I really have to take pictures of them....

Very cool, though. Changing boring shirts is always superfun.
..so long as the word "cookie" is in your country's vocabulary, it's an okay place to be.

Those who forget the past may be doomed to repeat it, but those who refuse to learn from the past and move on are fucking idiots.

Ally

« Reply #2 on: 27 Jul 2007, 13:01 »

Those are really cute! You should learn to screenprint; that way, your image will last longer (and arguably look cooler). I can write a quick guide to get you started, if you are interested and want help.

Khatt

« Reply #3 on: 27 Jul 2007, 14:35 »

Oh man, would I ever like that! I'd love for the images to last longer, that'd be the downside to iron-ons. I really enjoy how bold they look though.

Thanks for the comments on the shirts, eventually I should have some more done. When they are I'll post 'em.

ThePQ4

• Asleep in the boner patch
« Reply #4 on: 27 Jul 2007, 17:11 »

Nice. I really liked the one you made the alterations on. And yes, sewing machines are awesome and should not be feared, although...sewing by hand is more fun if you've a lot of time on your hands and are very bored.

Khatt

« Reply #5 on: 28 Jul 2007, 15:06 »

thehoopiestfrood

« Reply #6 on: 28 Jul 2007, 15:20 »

Awww, so cute!
Pages: [1]   Go Up