THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 25 Apr 2024, 12:23
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Speaking of Computers...  (Read 2666 times)

BS

Speaking of Computers...
« on: 30 Jul 2007, 06:55 »

Mine got stolen!  :-D Sooner or later shock's gonna kick in. I'm on someone else's PC.

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC
Re: Speaking of Computers...
« Reply #1 on: 30 Jul 2007, 10:16 »

:-D

Not an emoticon I traditionally associate with theft.
[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo

BS

« Reply #2 on: 30 Jul 2007, 10:37 »

:-D That's because sooner or later it's gonna hit meh that my PC is gone, but I don't wanna acknoledge it yet.

mberan42

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Fry... You're my friend...
« Reply #3 on: 30 Jul 2007, 11:35 »

Posting in a pointless thread!
My parents were always on me to groom myself and wear underpants. What am I, the pope?!

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute
« Reply #4 on: 30 Jul 2007, 18:00 »

First you'll get the ransom demand. You'll dismiss that, because really, who holds a computer to ransom? And besides, couldn't you just spend the money on a new computer? How ridiculous!

Then the packages will start arriving. It will begin with the F12 key, and again, you won't take much notice: I mean, it's the F12 key! C'mon!

Then they'll send the Y key, and you'll start to get a little concerned. Y's kind of a useful key, and you wonder if you'll be able to type properly without it. You tried typing once when that one key fell out before, and it wasn't so easy. You wonder if you'll be able to re-attach the key - but even if you do, secretly, deep down, you know the computer will never be the same.

Then the left Shift key arrives. You start to wonder about getting the police involved.

When the comma key arrives you're getting angry.

Then the next package arrives. It's the T. Oh, these guys are getting serious now. You start to ring up family and friends, trying to borrow money, but you know time is against you . . .

By the time the Spacebar arrives you're a complete wreck. You know your computer is probably going to be found in a ditch somewhere, almost unrecognisable. You wish you'd bought insurance when the guy at the computer store offered it to you.

BS

« Reply #5 on: 31 Jul 2007, 16:08 »

....or, I'll just get a gun and get in ridiculous gunfights, car chases, and strangely long lasting fistfights to get it back.

MlKE

« Reply #6 on: 31 Jul 2007, 17:02 »

This would be a good time to use all that training you received while playing GTA:III.

BS

« Reply #7 on: 31 Jul 2007, 17:05 »

Or watching Die hard.
Pages: [1]   Go Up