THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 02:35
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Ten  (Read 4197 times)

ALoveSupreme

• Beyoncé
    • http://www.facebook.com/heyheyrabbit
The Ten
« on: 08 Aug 2007, 16:44 »

I can't quite tell what it's actually about, but it's from the creators of Wet Hot American Summer, and the way they read off the names of all the actors at the end is hilarious (to me).  Looks pretty good overall.

I looked for a thread on this, and did a search, and did not find one, so correct me if one already exists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUBc0zAqa3s

Ally

Re: The Ten
« Reply #1 on: 08 Aug 2007, 16:48 »

Saw it a few months ago during the independent Boston film festival. Thought it was sort of funny (the Jesus segment was, at least). Could've been so much better. It didn't deserve to be panned in the reviews (it was killed by Ty Burr) but it's not really a movie worth seeing in theatres.

Mnementh

« Reply #2 on: 08 Aug 2007, 17:17 »

thehoopiestfrood

« Reply #3 on: 08 Aug 2007, 17:23 »

Aw, I just saw Wet Hot American Summer and I was hoping this was going to be good. If I get a cinema pass so I can go unlimited times I will probably go see it anyway, if it's shown over here.

ALoveSupreme

• Beyoncé
    • http://www.facebook.com/heyheyrabbit
« Reply #4 on: 08 Aug 2007, 18:56 »

Saw it a few months ago during the independent Boston film festival.

yeah, I noticed on all the trailers they're airing on TV, they say it's already playing.  How long has it even been out?  I only heard about it, like, last week.

Blue Kitty

• WoW gold miner on break
    • Twitter
« Reply #5 on: 08 Aug 2007, 19:22 »

so that is what that is.  As I was flipping through the channels I caught the end of it when he announcer started to not care about the actors.  it's out right now right?

tomselleck69

• FIGHT YOU
  • Now We All Have Metal Skin
    • Harold Bloom
« Reply #6 on: 09 Aug 2007, 01:44 »

that has me more excited than i have been for any film in recent memory, as members of the state can do no wrong in my book (although the doctor bit seems to hit a little close to home.) problem is its not playing anywhere near me.
"Cocks." - Harold Bloom

Baggy

« Reply #7 on: 09 Aug 2007, 11:17 »

It's in limited release right now.  I just saw it at the Landmark Century Theater in Chicago last week.  It's HILARIOUS.  The same over the top humor as wet hot american summer, and an amazingly all funny cast(okay with exception to a few *coughcoughadrianbrodycoughcough*).  I'm sure it will get wide release though, everyone i've talked to that has seen it loves it.

Ally

« Reply #8 on: 09 Aug 2007, 12:34 »

Adrian Brody wasn't in it. I think you mean Adam Brody. :] Also Adam Brody is very funny and hot and I love him and he was the best thing about the OC. And we're getting married.

Oh yeah and the doctor part reminded me sooo much of Lucid TV except not as funny. That was one of the weaker parts, I thought.

Baggy

« Reply #9 on: 09 Aug 2007, 13:07 »

whoops!  Slip of the tongue...or fingers.  Unless I decide to start typing with my tongue, which would be quite a talent.

but yes.  I find Adam Brody not very funny.  But I'll continue to allow you to love him.  I GUESS.  But I won't condone the marriage!

MlKE

« Reply #10 on: 09 Aug 2007, 13:45 »

Wet Hot American Summer is one of the best movies ever made, and this looks nearly just as good. I'll probably buy it when it comes out on dvd. Thanks for linking that.
Pages: [1]   Go Up