THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 13:31
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Your favorite "comedienne"  (Read 32102 times)

0bsessions

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Change Is Taking the Seventh Dick
    • Quiki
Re: Your favorite "comedienne"
« Reply #100 on: 26 Sep 2007, 06:06 »

Janeane Garofalo is one of the bigger angry female comedians. While she doesn't get as lit-up livid as the likes of Black of Leary, she gets some pretty good rage now and again.
I've decided to give up psychology and become a peacock
Quote from: Tommydski in Gabbly
JON MADE ME GAY

Stryc9Fuego

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • Qualified Awesomeologist
« Reply #101 on: 26 Sep 2007, 07:36 »

Thank you for the reminder. She is probably my favorite coumeiadiyanneyenene... "lady of comedy". I don't know why the movies she is in are such failures.

mumble grumble dammit I LIKED Mystery Men...

Jimmy the Squid

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • Feminist Killjoy
« Reply #102 on: 26 Sep 2007, 11:24 »

Also. who is the bright red haired woman who I see sometimes on the comedy channel? She's a fucking riot. She's about late 20's by the look of her, bright red hair, australian, kind of crass, and funny as shit.

Could be Sarah Kensington... Possibly the funniest stand up comic male or female that I have ever seen.
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

MysticalChicken

• Plantmonster
« Reply #103 on: 26 Sep 2007, 15:35 »

mumble grumble dammit I LIKED Mystery Men...

So did I.  Not the best movie I've ever seen, but still very fun and "escapist."  Plus, Tom Waits and Eddie Izzard are in it.  You really can't beat that.

"Why don't you put some shorts on, or something, if you wanna keep fighting evil today?"
Quote from: Jeff7
Clothing designer:

"Oh my god, you know what pants totally need? TEETH! Sharp, metal teeth, right at the crotch! And these teeth will be crushed together by a sliding wedge! Yes, this is totally what pants have been missing."

LordNagash

« Reply #104 on: 26 Sep 2007, 16:30 »

Speaking of Eddie Izzard I think he should count, so I vote for him. Executive Transvestite.

thehoopiestfrood

« Reply #105 on: 27 Sep 2007, 07:59 »

Or male lesbian.

MysticalChicken

• Plantmonster
« Reply #106 on: 29 Sep 2007, 17:00 »

I watched part of Sarah Silverman's Jesus is Magic last night, just to see what it was like.  I only laughed once, at (this is paraphrased) "Jesus turned water into wine, and I think he made the Statue of Liberty disappear in the '80s."  I didn't laugh after that.  I turned it off after a half-hour.

(Why is it, though, that I was cracking up at Dave Chapelle's stand-up before that, even though he's foul-mouthed as well?)
Clothing designer:

"Oh my god, you know what pants totally need? TEETH! Sharp, metal teeth, right at the crotch! And these teeth will be crushed together by a sliding wedge! Yes, this is totally what pants have been missing."

Hat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • bang bang a suckah MC shot me down
« Reply #107 on: 30 Sep 2007, 05:25 »

Also. who is the bright red haired woman who I see sometimes on the comedy channel? She's a fucking riot. She's about late 20's by the look of her, bright red hair, australian, kind of crass, and funny as shit.

Could be Sarah Kensington... Possibly the funniest stand up comic male or female that I have ever seen.

I've been trawling the internet looking for a picture of her, but I can't find one anywhere, damnit.
Quote from: Emilio
power metal set in the present is basically crunk

Dimmukane

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • juicer
« Reply #108 on: 01 Oct 2007, 12:07 »

I'm also with the Mystery Men crowd.  It's one of the few movies that is exactly the same on LSD as it is normally.

To stay on topic, there was this big lesbian named Sabrina something, I always thought she was great.
Quote from: Johnny C
all clothes reflect identity constructs, destroy these constructs by shedding your clothes and sending pictures of the process to the e-mail address linked under my avatar

Ryszardthebored1

« Reply #109 on: 02 Oct 2007, 18:42 »

In keeping with the topic,

Wanda Sykes, Whoopi Goldberg, Elvira Kurt, Ellen DeGeneres... and my mind's a blank...

MysticalChicken

• Plantmonster
« Reply #110 on: 04 Oct 2007, 17:00 »

To stay on topic, there was this big lesbian named Sabrina something, I always thought she was great.

Sabrina Matthews.  I think she's funny.
Clothing designer:

GlassHousesInc

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #111 on: 06 Oct 2007, 13:07 »

Man, I really had to look for this name, Elvira Kurt. Unfortunately I only saw one special for her and nothing else. Now that I can put a name with a face I guess I can find more.

« Last Edit: 06 Oct 2007, 13:08 by GlassHousesInc »

Eris

• Duck attack survivor
  • bzzzz
« Reply #112 on: 08 Oct 2007, 03:01 »

Guys, Claire Hooper.

Seriously.
Quote from: Drunk Pete
MACHINS CON ESFU EPETE
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up