THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 23 Apr 2024, 09:36
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Show me your (legal?) graffiti  (Read 34702 times)

DanielMcElhaney

Re: Show me your (legal?) graffiti
« Reply #50 on: 15 Nov 2007, 11:35 »

I've got some stencils my brother and I did for some shirts. Pardon the crudeness.

I always thought that this one was pretty cool.

We also did some Obey stencils.

If you look at the top of this one, you can see the Lenin stencil we did.

fitsea

« Reply #51 on: 29 Dec 2007, 09:59 »

Hahahaha, I like the Link one, it's pretty radcore.
Thanks man!

vark

« Reply #52 on: 20 Jan 2008, 15:03 »

http://vark.blogspot.com/2007/10/this-is-me-with-randall-munroe-xkcd.html

that's me modeling some stencil art. on the same trip i bought a book of bansky's stuff at wooden shoe books in philadelphia
one of those anarchist collective type places - this is the first time i've been there with money to spend.
i'd like to do some stenciling around my town, but might never get to it. it would be legal because i do the stencil on found material and install them on walls, instead of painting the walls, so they can just take it down if desired.

frunK

« Reply #53 on: 10 Feb 2008, 15:24 »

In Winnipeg we have someone, they arn't that good but they have been tagging unicorns all over the place xD.
Go unicorns!

SilentJ

• Beyoncé
  • You're talking shit. Explain yourself.
    • I say things sometimes.
« Reply #54 on: 11 Feb 2008, 04:40 »

There are these two bridges back in the woods near my house that people have tagged up pretty badly.  Unfortunately it is like ten degrees outside today, but I'm off school tomorrow so after I go vote I might be able to snag some pictures of the finer pieces of work back there.

some favorites off the top of my head:

-pretty much perfect logo for the Doors

-"chicken sucks, nuggets rule"
i shotgunned a beer, made my facebook pic an american flag, and have been yelling "AMURIKA" all evening.

roadkillnecrophiliac

« Reply #55 on: 13 Feb 2008, 14:08 »

I drew this on my bedroom wall last year:

She's naked, you know.

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #56 on: 10 Mar 2008, 13:35 »

Your bathroom has a kids' plaster on it.

That makes you cool, in my book.

I never got those plasters. I feel left out. Perhaps I didn't cut myself often enough?
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

bgugi

« Reply #57 on: 10 Mar 2008, 15:14 »

are you sure you don't mean band-aid:-P haha....international slang joke...

though i really thought you were talking about the plaster that made up the wall... and i was wondering how hardened gypsum would be marked as kid's... took me a minute.

Runs_With_Scissors

• FIGHT YOU
  • Cockslayer!
    • My blog :)
« Reply #58 on: 11 Mar 2008, 08:00 »

I'm going t otry to put up pics later, I've been doing a lot of stickers lately around Portland. Recently I designed one for my friends birthday present. Best present ever given, though it almost got me caught. Whatever.
I'm the fucking Han Solo of forum politics.

cerealwagon

« Reply #59 on: 25 Mar 2008, 21:14 »

Any legit bombers on here? 

If anyone wants to check pictures of lots of graf, US only, beginning from the OG days, talking NYC train killin, MTA killers and all that,il now, visit www.streetsaresayingthings.com

bubbleqween256

« Reply #60 on: 10 Jul 2008, 22:32 »

When I was in Paris for a school trip I saw Je T'aime (I love you) on random walls in the part i was staying in. I thought it was cute.

And in a moment of daring i wrote my name on the door of the bathroom on the third floor of the Eiffel Tower, of course other people had done it too (Like the person who drew a giant heart with CANADA! written in the middle). Anyways i told my friend and she thought she would go back in and do it too, so we had to covertly pass a pen in front of the security guard and manage not to look suspicious. Oh what good times they were.
« Last Edit: 10 Jul 2008, 22:47 by bubbleqween256 »

MrBlu

• Duck attack survivor
  • I probably don't
« Reply #61 on: 14 Jul 2008, 22:16 »

There's a Bansky-esque stencil piece in a gully near where I live. I always forget to take a picture of it (mainly because it's a gully). It's a rat playing a Guitar with a speech bubble with a skull+crossbones in it.

I'll take a picture in a few days and post it up.
rather than place the blame on somebody's undeveloped irony sensor, let's just blame the internet, k?
My Last.FM
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up