THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 25 Apr 2024, 15:35
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Flash Help?  (Read 2172 times)

Dimmukane

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • juicer
Flash Help?
« on: 20 Sep 2007, 21:14 »

I was wondering if any of you guys knew of any good message boards for Flash help...the Flash guru I know says he hasn't found one that he likes, and I'd rather not put up with Newgrounds.
Quote from: Johnny C
all clothes reflect identity constructs, destroy these constructs by shedding your clothes and sending pictures of the process to the e-mail address linked under my avatar

imapiratearg

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Oh thanks. They're not mine.
    • http://www.myspace.com/superpunkdout
Re: Flash Help?
« Reply #1 on: 23 Sep 2007, 21:16 »

No, I don't...But what do you need help with?

Dimmukane

• juicer
« Reply #2 on: 23 Sep 2007, 22:04 »

Just a sort of backup for the stuff that isn't answered in the textbooks or by my teachers.  I can figure out most of what I need to know without any trouble, but eventually I'm gonna need something to fall back on, is all.
all clothes reflect identity constructs, destroy these constructs by shedding your clothes and sending pictures of the process to the e-mail address linked under my avatar

imapiratearg

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Oh thanks. They're not mine.
    • http://www.myspace.com/superpunkdout
« Reply #3 on: 24 Sep 2007, 08:51 »

Oh.  I don't know, you could make like a journal or something.  Like, uhm...if you encounter a problem, or try to do something advanced or took you a while, you could write down what you did and the kinds of things you encountered...I don't know.  It's something I might do.

Dimmukane

• juicer
« Reply #4 on: 24 Sep 2007, 18:47 »

It's a step in the right direction, that's for sure.  I won't really know until I come up with a problem I can't figure out locally, which is why I'm trying to compile a list of sorts.
Pages: [1]   Go Up