Jeph Jacques's comics discussion forums

• 07 Dec 2021, 20:16
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ween in Northampton  (Read 1240 times)

roint

Ween in Northampton
« on: 30 Sep 2007, 08:17 »

I just found out that my favorite band, Ween, is doing a show in Northampton on November 27th. I instantly thought of the holy twin cities of webcomics and I'll probably be thinking of that the whole time I'm there. I know a lot of fans of independent music have an ambivalent relationship with Ween usually, but is anyone else going? I don't know how many people from the *amptons post here, but I have a childish fantasy that I'll see Jeph Ja or Jeff Ro there or something and they will have merchandise on their persons that I can buy, in the middle of the show.

Another topic for discussion: Ween is playing a show in Boston also, but I'm traveling the extra millage because I can't stand Boston. Do other people do this? Is it just because I'm a hick from Maine and am scared of tall buildings and buses? Am I a bad person because of that?

Sincerely,
Roint

MusicScribbles

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • John Milton was a punk rocker.
Re: Ween in Northampton
« Reply #1 on: 30 Sep 2007, 16:20 »

The only thing I can say about Ween is that I used to listen to them all the time when I was thirteen after I found out those two had grown up in my home town and gone to my high school. At the time, that was really cool.
Quote from: Tommydski
Listen to SLOAN you CUNTS.

carrotosaurus

• The German Chancellory building
  • Anarchy in black.
    • ct indie
« Reply #2 on: 01 Oct 2007, 10:21 »

I swear I saw Jeph at a Broken Social Scene show in Northampton once.

öde

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
« Reply #3 on: 01 Oct 2007, 14:43 »

Jeph walks around with a trenchcoat on, merchandise all sitting in pockets sewn onto the inside.
Pages: [1]   Go Up