Jeph Jacques's comics discussion forums

• 17 Jan 2022, 14:51
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Jesu leaked!  (Read 1259 times)

Caspian

• The Tickler
New Jesu leaked!
« on: 03 Oct 2007, 01:54 »

And it's pretty good. Pale Sketches should be out pretty soon too, just for extra awesome Jesu overload.

Anyway, 'Lifeline' is really good, and probably my favourite jesu since Silver. (Excluding Sun Down/Sun Rise, I guess.) Unlike Conqueror and the Jesu/Eluvium split, this has a much more serious and meaningful vibe- I dunno, it's kind of hard to explain. It's slow, depressing and while the pop is still there there's a bit of extra dirge added in. There's a collab with Jarboe, which I think is excellent (although many seem to disagree) and overall it's great, similiar in vibe to s/t and somewhere between Silver and Conqueror in terms of music. I haven't given it that many listens thus far but I'm very much enjoying it.

And of course, here's a link: http://gastaum.blogspot.com/2007/10/jesu-lifeline.html Enjoy!

Joseph

• Duck attack survivor
Re: New Jesu leaked!
« Reply #1 on: 03 Oct 2007, 05:04 »

So, this is the second Jesu album for 2007 then?  Can't say I'm tired of it at all yet, so, wonderful news.

EDIT:  Oh, just an EP.  Ah well, I found Silver to be the best Jesu has done so far, so really excited for this anyhow.
Pages: [1]   Go Up