THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 24 Apr 2024, 21:33
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Most Inaccessible Album of All-Time?  (Read 57732 times)

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
Re: Most Inaccessible Album of All-Time?
« Reply #50 on: 10 Oct 2007, 09:22 »

It's all relative though. Someone posted up a link to the No Fun Fest and I saw Lambsbread were playing who I don't find at all inaccessible. To me they're great fun live. Birds Of Prey have played there too and it's the same with them (although they're not party time like Lambsbread it didn't take me an effort to come to grips with what they were doing). Also Wolf Eyes, Lightning Bolt and 'Trout Mask Replica' which have all been mentioned made perfect sense to me the first time I heard them.

'Hate' by The Delgados on the other hand didn't. The lush sound it had made it rather impenetrable for me, despite being a big Delgados fan. It took me years before I liked that album and was actually able to get into it. 'The White Album' by the Beatles I still don't like. I've never been able to penetrate to what it is about The Beatles that makes them so beloved apart from their ability to write a catchy melody, and I know people find a lot more to them than that.
Quote from: De_El
Next time, on QC Forums: someone embarrassingly reveals that they are a homophobe! Stay tuned to find out who!

analogthought

« Reply #51 on: 10 Oct 2007, 10:18 »

Of course "Inaccessible" is all relative. While I like noise acts... No Fun Fest is the lollapalooza of "noise" music. Having gone to the last 3 years, and each year, trying to take friends who I think might discover something new they'd like... the response is always drenched in plugged ears, and the majority of the evening spent outside because they can't handle the slide whistles run through effects pedals mixed with circuit bent children's toys with 4 or 5 guys screaming nonsense over the top of it all. Some of it, even for me comes across as a little unrehearsed and crapped together... but bands like Hair Police, Wolf Eyes, and Magik Markers made/make it all worth while. If you were asking ME what's inaccessible I'd easily say any country music released after 1982. Modern country is grating, generic, and soulless. It's taken a genre that used to be about something... and turned it into a money making mockery of itself... which in turn is always hard to listen to.
« Last Edit: 10 Oct 2007, 10:20 by analogthought »

muteKi

« Reply #52 on: 10 Oct 2007, 11:23 »

Of course "Inaccessible" is all relative. While I like noise acts... No Fun Fest is the lollapalooza of "noise" music. Having gone to the last 3 years, and each year, trying to take friends who I think might discover something new they'd like... the response is always drenched in plugged ears, and the majority of the evening spent outside because they can't handle the slide whistles run through effects pedals mixed with circuit bent children's toys with 4 or 5 guys screaming nonsense over the top of it all. Some of it, even for me comes across as a little unrehearsed and crapped together... but bands like Hair Police, Wolf Eyes, and Magik Markers made/make it all worth while. If you were asking ME what's inaccessible I'd easily say any country music released after 1982. Modern country is grating, generic, and soulless. It's taken a genre that used to be about something... and turned it into a money making mockery of itself... which in turn is always hard to listen to.

You shoulda' known that I'd be a free spirit
You shoulda' known that I'd be stern and strong
You shoulda' known I am aw-all on my own
You shoulda' known that I was... a cow-ow-boy.

Oh crap! I've been assimilated!
I NEED A BOOT UP MY ASS, FAST!!

Ballard

• Older than Moses
  • This is my happening and it freaks me out!
« Reply #53 on: 10 Oct 2007, 12:02 »

Baby, from the first day
Your boot was up my ass
Stole my heart away
And stabbed at it with broken glass
I'm like the boy who cried "you guys are faggots"

muteKi

« Reply #54 on: 10 Oct 2007, 12:22 »

I always misheard that one line in "Shoulda' Been a Cowboy" as "Riding my woman on the cattle drive"

Ocarina654

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #55 on: 10 Oct 2007, 13:34 »

http://www.myspace.com/deathtakesitstollonthemasses
Okay, so there hasn't been an official Album yet...
And perhaps not the MOST inaccessible, but I for shure don't see how we have that many listens (Yes, this is me and a friend).

Really though, inaccessible is somewhat subjective.  This topic has been covered pretty well already, so I'll just pitch in a little by saying that I, on occasion, enjoy odd, sometimes atonal, music.  However, I can't stand country, and do not like modern rap/hip-hop or Emo-type music.  That stuff is, to me, terrible and pointless.

Caspian

• The Tickler
« Reply #56 on: 10 Oct 2007, 20:43 »

http://www.myspace.com/deathtakesitstollonthemasses
Okay, so there hasn't been an official Album yet...
And perhaps not the MOST inaccessible, but I for shure don't see how we have that many listens (Yes, this is me and a friend).

Really though, inaccessible is somewhat subjective.  This topic has been covered pretty well already, so I'll just pitch in a little by saying that I, on occasion, enjoy odd, sometimes atonal, music.  However, I can't stand country, and do not like modern rap/hip-hop or Emo-type music.  That stuff is, to me, terrible and pointless.

I think Merzbow nailed it:

"If noise music is that which is uncomfortable, then pop music is noise to me."

Still, I think if you surveyed everyone in the world (and thus came up with a more objective list) then pop music and hip hop wouldn't be on top of the whole 'most inaccessible stuff ever' list.

IronOxide

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #57 on: 10 Oct 2007, 20:45 »

Has anyone mentioned the Mike Patton side project Hemophiliac? It made me feel ill before the end of the third track, I had to turn it off.
Quote from: Wikipedia on Elephant Polo
No matches have been played since February 2007, however, when an elephant, protesting a bad call by the referee, went on a rampage during a game, injuring two players and destroying the Spanish team's minibus

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
    • http://mirkgard.blogspot.com/
« Reply #58 on: 10 Oct 2007, 21:46 »

There is also Ryoji Ikeda who is more of a "sound artist" and makes tracks using white noise and sine waves. There are rumors he will pitch things so that people will leave if they talk during his sets, using frequencies that make you physically uncomfortable or ill.

According to legend, and several interviews with former band members, during the early seventies (and possibly later), Hawkwind played their live gigs with an oscillator that could go both above and below the level of human hearing, which, combined with an exceptionally powerful set of speakers and amps, reportedly allowed Simon House to cause members of the audience standing in the right place to either fall over or lose bowel control at the flick of a switch. It should be noted of course, that everyone was completely stoned off their faces anyway.
[22:25] Dovey: i don't get sigquoted much
[22:26] Dovey: like, maybe, 4 or 5 times that i know of?
[22:26] Dovey: and at least one of those was a blatant ploy at getting sigquoted

http://panzerdivisio

casull

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
    • LJ
« Reply #59 on: 10 Oct 2007, 22:10 »

haha jeff,

im suprised nobody has mentioned Wolf Eyes yet, or maybe even Lightning Bolt

i like em but it took me a bit of time to get there

There's a duo at my college who do lightning-bolt-esque stuff. Incredibly loud and abrasive, but if you're really drunk and have earplugs it's the coolest shit ever. Once during a show one of them handed me a stick and gave me command of the ride.
Say old man, can you play the fiddle?

Kartoon Kween

• Plantmonster
  • JESUS
« Reply #60 on: 10 Oct 2007, 22:13 »

Carnival of Light - The Beatles.

Possibly the only album more inaccessible than the Voyager Golden Record.
Friend of Earth, enemy of Santa.

TheFuriousWombat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
    • WXBC Bard College Radio Online
« Reply #61 on: 11 Oct 2007, 18:16 »

Guys, The Beatles, even their most bizarre stuff, is far more accessible than, say, Svarte Greiner or even Lightning Bolt. I can't really think of the most inaccessible thing I've heard at the moment but I can tell you now The Beatles don't even come close.
I punched all the girls in the face on the way to the booth to vote for Hitler.

Hollow Press (my blog)

Kalessin

« Reply #62 on: 11 Oct 2007, 19:17 »

Also notably inaccessible (in the physical sense, like the Voyager Golden Record) is the Jean-Michel Jarre album "Music for Supermarkets".

It was issued on vinyl, with a production run of exactly one record.  After the single album was pressed and auctioned off, the disc master and plates for the pressing were destroyed.  It was bought by an anonymous bidder, and apparently hasn't been seen again since.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_For_Supermarkets

(However, it was played once on Radio Luxembourg, an AM station.  Jarre introduced the recording with "Pirate me!", and fans happily complied, and bootleg MP3's are out there.  Jarre also recycled some of the tracks into later albums.)

« Last Edit: 11 Oct 2007, 19:20 by Kalessin »

MusicScribbles

• Asleep in the boner patch
  • John Milton was a punk rocker.
« Reply #63 on: 11 Oct 2007, 21:22 »

I don't know about Lightning Bolt, that stuff is pretty accessible.
What about Black Dice though? I find them pretty awesome, but a lot harder to get into then Lightning Bolt. Who doesn't like Dead Cowboy?
A lot of people.
Quote from: Tommydski
Listen to SLOAN you CUNTS.

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #64 on: 11 Oct 2007, 21:28 »

I listen to music that I like. I'm strange.
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #65 on: 11 Oct 2007, 23:01 »

So do I, Mr. Dovey, but you can do it subjectively!

The first few times I heard the Liars' They Were Wrong so We Drowned, I thought it was shit. Absolute rubbish no matter how many times I heard it-I couldn't get through the weirdness of it. I ignored it for a year, then "There's Always Room on the Broom" came up on random on my iPod and I kind of danced to it. Now it's easily in my top five. (and I am seeing them tomorrow)

Though I do think a lot of (regular non-music-hobbyist) people will find it OMG TOO WEIRD, so it can't be just me.
What about orgasmic chemistry.

I can expand the definition of that if anyone wants to roll around to my Fortress of Love.

Ocarina654

« Reply #66 on: 12 Oct 2007, 01:35 »

Guys, The Beatles, even their most bizarre stuff, is far more accessible than, say, Svarte Greiner or even Lightning Bolt. I can't really think of the most inaccessible thing I've heard at the moment but I can tell you now The Beatles don't even come close.
The reference to the Beatles here wasn't that the music was 'inaccessible' in the music sense, but more inaccessible in the literal sense.  Only a few people have heard "Carnival of Light".  It was played once at some... place (venue, festival, something... I forget what exactly) and never heard since.  There is almost no possibility that you will get your hands on any copy, bootleg or official, any time soon.

El Opium

« Reply #67 on: 13 Oct 2007, 02:23 »

Academic level experimental music is pretty darn intimidating because it combines the confrontational with the coldly conceptual. Most ridiculous example I heard was a record composed using tuned balloons having the air emptied out of them. I've not heard any, but sound poetry (composed vocal sounds without words) does not sound easy to get into.

TheFuriousWombat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #68 on: 13 Oct 2007, 12:39 »

Tarentel's 'Big Black Square' is one of the least accessible albums I've personally heard. It's one 45 minute track. The first 15 minutes or so is heavy distortion played over rainfall recorded in an alley. At about 15 minutes, monotonous, repetitious drumming kicks in and the rainfall fades out. The distortion remains, coming in in waves of muffled sound as almost tribal sounding drums pound over it. At around the 35 minute mark, the drums take a back seat to the distortion once again and the song slows down with heavily distorted sound patterns and minimalist drumming. At around 38 minutes the drums drop out completely and only feedback and distortion remain for the rest of the song. It's a pretty intense sonic experience but it's certainly exceptionally inaccessible.

Hollow Press (my blog)

Tom

• Older than Moses
  • 8==D(_(_(
« Reply #69 on: 13 Oct 2007, 21:29 »

A while back I would have said anything by Stars especially 'Set Yourself on Fire' but it popped up in shuffle and i can't stop enjoying it.

Also, I say it now before  someone brings it up, people are not feeling the full impact of 'Neon Bible' because the Arcade fire keep arranging their LP's/EP in the same way.

Caspian

• The Tickler
« Reply #70 on: 13 Oct 2007, 23:19 »

Tarentel's 'Big Black Square' is one of the least accessible albums I've personally heard. It's one 45 minute track. The first 15 minutes or so is heavy distortion played over rainfall recorded in an alley. At about 15 minutes, monotonous, repetitious drumming kicks in and the rainfall fades out. The distortion remains, coming in in waves of muffled sound as almost tribal sounding drums pound over it. At around the 35 minute mark, the drums take a back seat to the distortion once again and the song slows down with heavily distorted sound patterns and minimalist drumming. At around 38 minutes the drums drop out completely and only feedback and distortion remain for the rest of the song. It's a pretty intense sonic experience but it's certainly exceptionally inaccessible.

that sounds pretty sweet.

Tom

• Older than Moses
  • 8==D(_(_(
« Reply #71 on: 13 Oct 2007, 23:56 »

It's kinda inappropriate to say that a record is the most Inaccessible of All-time 'cause

a) Records and how we receive 'em depend on our own experiences/preferences/whatever. And those things are always changing like Trout Mask Replica is considered one of the most inaccessible but people really get into it even those who say it is the most inaccessible. Also what is inaccessible to one person may be considered fantastic by another person as just demonstrated before me.

b) there are always more inaccessible ones to be made.

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
    • http://mirkgard.blogspot.com/
« Reply #72 on: 14 Oct 2007, 00:15 »

Yeah, albums like my opus work, 'ough[egh[eogh[rewuhgreoughreoughroighreoughrouighroughodes8uhy
eswoufheurf3028yt54308trhwoihawil;uhfpas8ry948awty3h08ut[034ut0[4yht4hg4op8ith40o8tyh dsufhwoairuth9o48wyt08tyhg 3ru 34435ru485yu4985748 894y4895y 498y485y489y4w98t98ptrgp8rfg aewih grlukfbjshfbsjhfbgvaeslirgleur wyergeaufliasefh4eryt4o8tyriugh riugrality;aofhdfbail7utor8eghrbfrewlygrpo9jfcdeifbsjhgisaftpas8fh aewufge8fuyaw'erfh;wouiqdfbaselhvcjlsadgho8a;reyt 8ayra8ohr kuabgf'e9ru e'aw9ry4aw98ty a4wifrgiau f haw38ry[aw48ty[4aty'#aw4tya'woytg 4aw;o8ty ap4w98t ya8wfbajelfgvliuawetfga4wi87r y[89gf'aghfukgh;or8eaygp984a yt409aytag;9ha;ovb a;deyt8[a4 rty9eawgflauefglui8ytw48yta8f;ugha;oirgyaie8ryaw9 8p38ifliafgiagf8afgapgp8ief', which is simply 80 minutes of white noise with me reciting the Oxford English Dictionary over the top into a tiny microphone on a webcam. Also there is only one copy, and I sold it to myself, who then burnt it.
[22:25] Dovey: i don't get sigquoted much
[22:26] Dovey: like, maybe, 4 or 5 times that i know of?
[22:26] Dovey: and at least one of those was a blatant ploy at getting sigquoted

http://panzerdivisio

Ocarina654

« Reply #73 on: 14 Oct 2007, 19:16 »

It's kinda inappropriate to say that a record is the most Inaccessible of All-time 'cause

a) Records and how we receive 'em depend on our own experiences/preferences/whatever. And those things are always changing like Trout Mask Replica is considered one of the most inaccessible but people really get into it even those who say it is the most inaccessible. Also what is inaccessible to one person may be considered fantastic by another person as just demonstrated before me.

b) there are always more inaccessible ones to be made.
All right, well, I think this point has been made over and over again.  Myself included in the repetition.
So lets continue this conversation without regards to the philosophical aspects of inaccessibility.

Quote from: Caspian
Quote from: TheFuriousWombat
Agreed!  Can't find a torrent, anybody want to upload?

ScrambledGregs

« Reply #74 on: 14 Oct 2007, 19:28 »

The most inaccessible album of all time is anything after you've drank most of a bottle of gin: FACT.

TheFuriousWombat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #75 on: 14 Oct 2007, 23:31 »

E voilà: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GXX8K5RG

Hollow Press (my blog)

Ocarina654

« Reply #76 on: 14 Oct 2007, 23:41 »

E voilà: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GXX8K5RG

Ah, much thanks.  Will have to listen to that in short order.

carrotosaurus

• The German Chancellory building
  • Anarchy in black.
    • ct indie
« Reply #77 on: 15 Oct 2007, 06:59 »

I love Tarentel. They're actually quite accessible.

analogthought

« Reply #78 on: 15 Oct 2007, 11:47 »

R. Kelly's Trapped In the Closet Hip Hopera. Done.

Spinless

« Reply #79 on: 15 Oct 2007, 12:31 »

Y'kidding, that shit is a classic, straight up.  I have yet to see anything as hilarious as Trapped in the Closet. Can't wait for the next part!

OOOOOH, HE GOT THE PACKAGE!

TheFuriousWombat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #80 on: 15 Oct 2007, 15:35 »

I love Tarentel. They're actually quite accessible.

Depends on what you're listening to. You'd be hard pressed to argue in favor of Big Black Square or any of the Ghetto Beats albums being accessible. Earlier stuff, 'From Bone to Satellite' for example, are indeed about as accessible as your typical post rock band. But newer stuff, the Home Ruckus series for example, or the Live Edits disc, really cannot be called accessible with much support.

Hollow Press (my blog)

bryanthelion

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • I'm a lion, and I'm flyin'.
    • My blog
« Reply #81 on: 15 Oct 2007, 15:38 »

Yoko Ono anyone?

"Oh no! Its yoko!"

though, it could be the most accesible albums since its so damn funny.
"Cause I might be a werewolf...but why would an inquisitor of the pope be in a webcomic forum?"

Hamlet

« Reply #82 on: 22 Oct 2007, 15:30 »

I've not heard any, but sound poetry (composed vocal sounds without words) does not sound easy to get into.

Actually, I downloaded some several years ago out of curiosity, and discovered that it was quite enjoyable in a very soothing way. And this was when I hadn't really gotten into seriously experimental music yet.

öde

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
« Reply #83 on: 22 Oct 2007, 16:19 »

Loituma are quite awesome and I guess they fit into that category if you don't speak Finnish.

devilcrayon

« Reply #84 on: 26 Oct 2007, 15:01 »

There's always The Must Unwanted Song, designed to be unliked:

http://www.emusic.com/album/Dave-Soldier-The-People-s-Choice-Music-The-Most-Wanted-Song-an-MP3-Download/11088860.html

Though, personally, I find The Most Wanted Song to be unlistenable and Unwanted to be hi-freakin-larious.

TheFuriousWombat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #85 on: 26 Oct 2007, 21:26 »

The reference to the Beatles here wasn't that the music was 'inaccessible' in the music sense, but more inaccessible in the literal sense.  Only a few people have heard "Carnival of Light".  It was played once at some... place (venue, festival, something... I forget what exactly) and never heard since.  There is almost no possibility that you will get your hands on any copy, bootleg or official, any time soon.

Well if that's your criterion, than Godspeed You! Black Emperor's "All Lights Fucked on the Hairy Amp Drooling" is probably the least accessible album of all time. Only 33 copies exist, all on cassette and no one knows where any of them are.
« Last Edit: 27 Oct 2007, 06:00 by TheFuriousWombat »

Hollow Press (my blog)

muteKi

« Reply #86 on: 27 Oct 2007, 02:12 »

Loituma are quite awesome and I guess they fit into that category if you don't speak Finnish.

YAY LEEKS!!

Ocarina654

« Reply #87 on: 27 Oct 2007, 19:40 »

Well if that's your criterion, than Godspeed You! Black Emperor's "All Lights Fucked on the Hairy Amp Drooling" is probably the least accessible album of all time. Only 33 copies exist, all on cassette and no one knows where any of them are.
But there ARE copies of it in the hands of fans SOMEWHERE.  There are no copies of Carnival of Light anywhere outside of the master.

ALFotHAD is one, physically, inaccessible album that I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to have.

corwinzor

« Reply #88 on: 29 Oct 2007, 20:52 »

I find The Talking Heads a little difficult to get into.

So do I, and I always thought I was lame because of this. Good to know I'm not the only one who can't get into the Heads.

SleeperCylon

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #89 on: 30 Oct 2007, 13:06 »

I just picked up a tape recorder and recorded myself saying "Box of pencils.  Box of pencils.  Box of pencils." over and over in a really robotic voice, while the leaf blowers outside are picked up on the background.  Completely inaccessible.

Or do you mean "Most inaccessible album of all time that nobody would ever actually enjoy listening to?"

Ocarina654

« Reply #90 on: 03 Nov 2007, 06:05 »

80 minutes of white noise with me reciting the Oxford English Dictionary over the top into a tiny microphone on a webcam. Also there is only one copy, and I sold it to myself, who then burnt it.

I just picked up a tape recorder and recorded myself saying "Box of pencils.  Box of pencils.  Box of pencils." over and over in a really robotic voice, while the leaf blowers outside are picked up on the background.  Completely inaccessible.

Thank's SleeperCylon, you're the most original person in this thread.

Sorry for being a dick, but seriously, we get it.  You can make random stuff that's inaccessible by both physical and musical definitions.
I think the point was made before Khar even made his post, so yours was superfluous to a superfluous post.
I am cranky tonight.

SensoryOssuary

« Reply #91 on: 03 Nov 2007, 12:34 »

Tom

• Older than Moses
  • 8==D(_(_(
« Reply #92 on: 03 Nov 2007, 18:05 »

So do I, and I always thought I was lame because of this. Good to know I'm not the only one who can't get into the Heads.

the Heads get into my head.

muteKi

« Reply #93 on: 04 Nov 2007, 01:56 »

http://video.jupitter-larsen.com/030.mov

Move along...

That's one of the funniest music related sketches I have ever seen.

Tom

• Older than Moses
  • 8==D(_(_(
« Reply #94 on: 04 Nov 2007, 01:01 »

http://video.jupitter-larsen.com/030.mov

Move along...

That's one of the funniest music related sketches I have ever seen.
i am T.R.LOLING

KickThatBathProf

• Duck attack survivor
  • hey there
« Reply #95 on: 19 Nov 2007, 00:14 »

My vote goes to any recent Autechre CD.

By the way, the most inacessible piece of all time would have to be The Rite of Spring composed by Igor Stravinsky.
Literally caused a riot at the premiere
dumplings are the answer because the foreskin boys

jhum101

« Reply #96 on: 19 Nov 2007, 01:40 »

12-tones stuff by Schoenberg is pretty bizarre.

Someone earlier posted about Trout Mask Replica, and I have to say, that album is pretty tough to crack (still haven't made sense of it)

But I'm surprised no one has mentioned any avant-garde jazz yet. John Coltrane, whom most know by his modal jazz stuff (My Favorite Things, A Love Supreme, Giant Steps) ventured into that territory near the end of his life ('65-'67). Or Cecil Taylor, who's 1966 "Unit Structures" can overwhelm even the experienced jazz listener. And a personal choice for me is Ornette Coleman's "Free Jazz: A Collective Improvisation" (1960), which upon first listen, I absolutely hated. But I can see through all the madness now, and enjoy listening to it on occasion. Whereas, only one year previously he released the much easier to listen "The Shape of Jazz to Come".
I listen to the latter a good deal more, but I have to say, if I were trapped on a desert island, I'd go with the "unaccessible", the "weird" music any day over the easy and simple music, just because there is so much room to explore, so many musical passages to unwind, break-down, and make sense of.

Edible

« Reply #97 on: 19 Nov 2007, 17:05 »

Surprised at the lack of mathcore mentioned...

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #98 on: 19 Nov 2007, 17:09 »

In the grand scheme of things math rock isn't that out there, certainly not compared to noise or avant garde music.
Quote from: De_El
Next time, on QC Forums: someone embarrassingly reveals that they are a homophobe! Stay tuned to find out who!

RedLion

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #99 on: 19 Nov 2007, 17:12 »

Wow, really? Talking Heads have always been one of those bands for me that I can pop in and just enjoy without having to think about it. Especially their earlier stuff.
"Death is nothing, but to live defeated is to die daily."
 - Napoleon
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up