THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 07:08
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Guilty Gear XX Accent Core  (Read 2677 times)

Xerostyle

• Emoticontraindication
  • A different kind of stupid.
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core
« on: 09 Oct 2007, 22:19 »

Anybody here play what could quite possibly be the best 2d fighter that's ever been made?

I play as Faust, Robo-Ky, and Slayer.

Who do ye play as?
They said we'd never make it to the moon eighty years ago, and thirty years after it happened we argue the validity.

Narr

Re: Guilty Gear XX Accent Core
« Reply #1 on: 09 Oct 2007, 22:51 »

Havent had a chance to try Accent Core.  My friend has it but I can't get ahold of him.

Unless they've been significantly altered, I bet I still rule ass with Potemkin and Venom.

Xerostyle

• Emoticontraindication
  • A different kind of stupid.
« Reply #2 on: 09 Oct 2007, 22:58 »

Unfortunately for you, the entire game has changed drastically.

Faust is the least changed, and he has 3 new FRC points, new tragectories, 4 new items, and 3 new moves.

Venom has a slower playstyle, but doesn't have to worry about too much, since he still plays essentially the same. Oh, and 5 balls now instead of 4.

Potemkin does less damage and has more stun, and the Buster is slower, and it's not possible to HS combo into it.

Overall, the game is better though. Force breaks are awesome. Definately worth the 30 bucks I spent.
They said we'd never make it to the moon eighty years ago, and thirty years after it happened we argue the validity.

ackblom12

« Reply #3 on: 10 Oct 2007, 18:09 »

Getting it for my Wii next week. I'm hoping to find it's as good as everyone says. I'm just not sure I can imagine an improvement over Guilty Gear XX.

bryanthelion

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • I'm a lion, and I'm flyin'.
    • My blog
« Reply #4 on: 11 Oct 2007, 05:38 »

I liked the other guilty gears.

But I'll wait to pick this one up
"Cause I might be a werewolf...but why would an inquisitor of the pope be in a webcomic forum?"

Ninja-bot

« Reply #5 on: 16 Oct 2007, 11:06 »

I'm a strictly casual fighter fan, but I gotta say the game got funner when I tried out my new Tekken 5 stick with it. The graphics are omgincredible. From what I understand the story mode aspects of previous Guilty Gears have been completely nixed, but I hadn't played an English version before Accent Core anyways so it doesn't really matter to me.

Dunno the names yet, but I dig the chick who fights with her hair.
Pages: [1]   Go Up