THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 06:38
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hellz yeah to self humiliation!  (Read 3786 times)

AngelofShadows

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • One body.....one mind.
Hellz yeah to self humiliation!
« on: 16 Oct 2007, 06:27 »

http://download.yousendit.com/BDEA7F98585150E0

Let this be a lesson, never drink alone, than record yourself singing along to the Coming Curse, than listen to it enough times to where you begin to enjoy it, than get the guts to post it on the interweb. Bad things could happen.

Or you could laugh. It's kinda funny, if you think it's terrible. If not.....then, thanks?
There are some basic rules to remember when cosplaying.
   1. If you're a hot Asian chick you can wear whatever you want and say it's whatever you want. Lingerie and some Pikachu ears are totally a legitimate costume.
   2. Everyone else needs to GTFO.

Caiphana

• Curry sauce
  • WHOOSH
    • dA
Re: Hellz yeah to self humiliation!
« Reply #1 on: 16 Oct 2007, 12:29 »

How the fuck does this belong in the Arts and Crafts area?
..so long as the word "cookie" is in your country's vocabulary, it's an okay place to be.

Those who forget the past may be doomed to repeat it, but those who refuse to learn from the past and move on are fucking idiots.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #2 on: 16 Oct 2007, 16:05 »

http://download.yousendit.com/BDEA7F98585150E0

Let this be a lesson, never drink alone, then* record yourself singing along to the Coming Curse, then* listen to it enough times to where you begin to enjoy it, than* get the guts to post it on the interweb. Bad things could happen.

Or you could laugh. It's kinda funny, if you think it's terrible. If not.....then, thanks?

then      /ðɛn/
–adverb
1.   at that time: Prices were lower then.
2.   immediately or soon afterward: The rain stopped and then started again.
3.   next in order of time: We ate, then we started home.
4.   at the same time: At first the water seemed blue, then gray.
5.   next in order of place: Standing beside Charlie is my uncle, then my cousin, then my brother.
6.   in addition; besides; also: I love my job, and then it pays so well.
7.   in that case; as a consequence; in those circumstances: If you're sick, then you should stay in bed.
8.   since that is so; as it appears; therefore: You have, then, found the mistake? You are leaving tonight then.
–adjective
9.   being; being such; existing or being at the time indicated: the then prime minister.
–noun
10.   that time: We have not been back since then. Till then, farewell.
—Idioms

than      /ðæn, ðɛn; unstressed ðən, ən/
–conjunction
1.   (used, as after comparative adjectives and adverbs, to introduce the second member of an unequal comparison): She's taller than I am.
2.   (used after some adverbs and adjectives expressing choice or diversity, such as other, otherwise, else, anywhere, or different, to introduce an alternative or denote a difference in kind, place, style, identity, etc.): I had no choice other than that. You won't find such freedom anywhere else than in this country.
3.   (used to introduce the rejected choice in expressions of preference): I'd rather walk than drive there.
4.   except; other than: We had no choice than to return home.
5.   when: We had barely arrived than we had to leave again.
–preposition
6.   in relation to; by comparison with (usually fol. by a pronoun in the objective case): He is a person than whom I can imagine no one more courteous.

Dictionary.com "then - Definitions from Dictionary.com."
2007. Lexico Publishing Group, LLC, 2007

Dictionary.com. "than - Definitions from Dictionary.com."
 2007. Lexico Publishing Group, LLC, 2007
« Last Edit: 16 Oct 2007, 16:06 by Emaline »
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

Ally

« Reply #3 on: 16 Oct 2007, 16:32 »

Caiphana, Emaline, learn some fucking manners.

Hello AngelofShadows! I see that you are not really very new! But I just want to point out that the Arts and Crafts board is more for artsy craftsy type things, like knitting and sculpting and stuff. Music usually goes on the music board! However, in this case, though, sharing something you made with you when you were drunk might not be the best idea. Start threads that can be discussed; this songthing does not lend itself to discussion, and it doesn't really fit into the Arts and Crafts forum at all. Saying "here is something I recorded, it is really horrible" does not exactly make people want to listen to it, either!

If you realllllly felt a burning need to post it, there is a thread about being drunk here. So for now, I am locking this! If you have a question about where something should go, don't be afraid to ask a mod.
Pages: [1]   Go Up