THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Apr 2024, 14:42
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Mafia!  (Read 46423 times)

I is Grammar

• Furry furrier
  • Advocatus diaboli
Re: Mafia!
« Reply #150 on: 29 Oct 2007, 21:36 »

Vote Misconception.  Just 'cause she voted for me. 
I've got a small sticky-out scar like a third nipple just under my right manboob from where I was bitten by another kid in Year 3.

Jimmy the Squid

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • Feminist Killjoy
« Reply #151 on: 29 Oct 2007, 22:04 »

I vote Misconception, she was really quick to point the finger at Slick when he was obviously innocent. For shame Misconception, killing poor Boro like that.
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

Blue Kitty

• WoW gold miner on break
    • Twitter
« Reply #152 on: 29 Oct 2007, 22:39 »

going with misconception as well

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #153 on: 30 Oct 2007, 07:13 »

Misconception, you are officially on trial. Please state your defense to the town.

Joe, etc: I was having a bad day because I'd had my purse stolen that day. When I'm pissed off and neurotic because someone spent $400 dollars I didn't have in the first place, had my iPod, my driver's license, as well as the keys to my house and car, I tend to get annoyed easily. So, uh, sorry.
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #154 on: 30 Oct 2007, 07:22 »

eh you don't have to apologize, it's not like you went on some crazy tirade. That sucks about your purse.

For the record, I will attempt to restrain from distracting posts in this thread, but I really just can't help fucking with you guys.

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #155 on: 30 Oct 2007, 07:29 »

I really don't blame you.  :wink:

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #156 on: 30 Oct 2007, 07:36 »

Well guys, I guess you've made up your minds, which sucks for me. I don't know what I did to make you think I'm in the Mafia, but whatever it is I take it back. Without me our village is going to flounder and the Mafia will never be discovered. So I guess if you want that to happen, be my guest, execute me, but somehow I think that deep down, all of you want to see justice.
« Last Edit: 30 Oct 2007, 07:41 by Misconception »
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

Tyler

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • SKULLTOPUS
« Reply #157 on: 30 Oct 2007, 07:39 »

Ew. Doomed?

Guilty!
Quote from: Lunchbox
It is not wussy. There are orifices being assaulted all over the shop.

ampersandwitch

• The Tickler
  • cuntstruck
« Reply #158 on: 30 Oct 2007, 07:48 »

"Conceit In Mops" reeks of guilt.  She is right that I want to see justice though.
Hells of Guilty.

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit
« Reply #159 on: 30 Oct 2007, 08:03 »

I want to say not guilty but I am afraid that that kindness and good sense will come back down on me later if the lynch mob is set in Misconception. As such, I am just going to have to abstain, if that's allowed.
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

Boro_Bandito

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
« Reply #160 on: 30 Oct 2007, 08:09 »

Because I'm betting it's slick who killed me...
Yeah, I mean, "I won't kill and eat you if you won't kill and eat me" is typically a ground rule for social groups.

ampersandwitch

• The Tickler
  • cuntstruck
« Reply #161 on: 30 Oct 2007, 08:09 »

Comic.
Penis.
Ton.

I just hope you know what you're saying to us as a group, Slick.

thegreatbuddha

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
« Reply #162 on: 30 Oct 2007, 08:11 »

Not guilty
I want to be able to tell my kids about the days when the internet was an uncontrolled haven for outlaws such as myself.
Kind of like the old west but with keyboards and nobody is having sex.

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #163 on: 30 Oct 2007, 08:13 »

Yes, you can Slick, if you feel like.

We have 2 guilty's, 1 3 not guilty's, and a benchwarmer. I will go gather some wood and find a stake for the exocutioner soon, depending on how the town feels about you, Misconception.
« Last Edit: 30 Oct 2007, 09:01 by Linds »

Blue Kitty

• Twitter
« Reply #164 on: 30 Oct 2007, 08:32 »

going against my previous statement, I can not find it in myself to pass judgment on Misconception

not guilty

hopefully my indecision will not come back to bite me

mberan42

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Fry... You're my friend...
« Reply #165 on: 30 Oct 2007, 08:45 »

not guilty
My parents were always on me to groom myself and wear underpants. What am I, the pope?!

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #166 on: 30 Oct 2007, 09:22 »

You people suck at this game! You're supposed to execute people, not just fritter away time in committee while waiting to be whacked by the mob.

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit
« Reply #167 on: 30 Oct 2007, 09:22 »

So, it looks like I'd be safe voting not guilty, but I maintain the abstain, half because more people should be voting, and half because it is gratifying to see my accuser squirm. Sorry, I'm not going to kill you, but I might just watch you dangle over death a while.

Because I'm talking from beyond the grave and am a spiteful sore loser
Look, don't do this. It's not fun. Don't think you're getting back at anybody, don't think you're saving the world from whoever you think the mafia are. In this game people die. Then they stop playing. That is the way the game works, and once you are dead, you do not talk. This spoils the game for those who are playing. The nature of the game is, sometimes you live, sometimes you die. If you died this time, maybe you will live next time. Tough. Talking from the grave just spoils the game for the rest of the players, so if you are dead shut up and stop being a sore loser.

To respond to your accusations, yes, I would have every reason to kill you were I mafia, which is why I probably would not kill you, because it is obvious, so I can clearly not choose the cup in front of me! Of course, we should all know this as simple fact, so I clearly can not choose the cup in front of you!

Look, you'll be free to say 'told you so' or 'wow didn't see that one coming' after the fact. As for now, you are dead, and this is how the game is played. We can play again and you can try a different strategy for not getting killed. I have played games where I was the first to die, and when that happened, I went and played pool while they finished the game, or I stood around to watch and curse at the mafia in the night. You don't talk though, that's petty and spiteful.

calenlass

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • queefcicle!
« Reply #168 on: 30 Oct 2007, 09:25 »

Wait so what does that make me? I am a vampire left over from a whole different game.

What does that make me???
Hey everyone, I need to buy some new bookshelves. When I get back from Ikea and put them together you're all invited to the bookshelf launch party.

Blue Kitty

• Twitter
« Reply #169 on: 30 Oct 2007, 09:28 »

You people suck at this game! You're supposed to execute people, not just fritter away time in committee while waiting to be whacked by the mob.

then play the damn game next time, then you can be as high and mighty as you want to be

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit
« Reply #170 on: 30 Oct 2007, 09:29 »

Well that makes you special.
Joe is like that auxiliary character on a sitcom, who you don't really know why he's there or what purpose he serves but to jump in and make possibly politically incorrect statements.

calenlass

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • queefcicle!
« Reply #171 on: 30 Oct 2007, 09:40 »

That is because Joe is asian.

Those asians are always making politically incorrect statements.
Hey everyone, I need to buy some new bookshelves. When I get back from Ikea and put them together you're all invited to the bookshelf launch party.

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit
« Reply #172 on: 30 Oct 2007, 09:46 »

I would tell you all about the times when I have accidentally made inappropriate jokes in earshot of people who could/would be offended them without realizing it.
I would, but we don't want to make Linds mad.

Ballard

• Older than Moses
  • This is my happening and it freaks me out!
« Reply #173 on: 30 Oct 2007, 10:14 »

Woah there, Slick. Don't be so hard on Phil. We're all still posting messages in here 'cause it's fun to comment, but we're not trying to ruin the game for anyone.

If you want to strictly enforce the "shut up when you die" rule, I don't have a thing against not posting in here again.
I'm like the boy who cried "you guys are faggots"

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit
« Reply #174 on: 30 Oct 2007, 10:22 »

Sorry, I should be taking this in better sport, but I don't like being accused by the dead, and never have.
I think zombie peanut gallery is fine and fun, but zombie accusations are not.

I will try to stop being a grump.

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #175 on: 30 Oct 2007, 10:25 »

Putting the game on pause for a second so I can say something I really shouldn't have to say:

I'm not mad, I'm tired and just don't have any patience right now, but it's because of my personal life. I didn't want dead people complaining or outsiders messing around because it ruins the atmosphere of the game if you're accusing people when you're dead. It's not going to piss me off so much as others trying to get into it. It's been just as much fun for me narrating as it would for me to play, but if people start complaining after this, I will stop being nice about it and end the game and that's that. I would say more, but frankly, this is not a freaking blog and it's none of you business anyways.

Back to the game, please, before I feel like the Mafia Nazi Boss thing.

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #176 on: 30 Oct 2007, 10:54 »

Oh, I kind of missed part, so Misconception, you're innocent! Which is good, because we're fresh out of stakes for burning people at. So now you have two things to be happy about! Yay!

Town, go sleepy sleep and dream about fluffy things and those who need to PM me, you know who you are.

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #177 on: 30 Oct 2007, 14:28 »

Third post is the charm?

The next victim didn't need an overnight bag where he was going. While the next victim was sleeping, the mafia members broke into his house and kidnapped him, drugging him so he wouldn't put up a fight. When he woke up, he'd found his feet very heavy. He also felt he was moving. He looked at his feet and realized he had concrete blocks molded around his feet. Realizing he was being carried to the harbor, he tried to struggle, but there were too many to fight and he was still groggy from the drugs. So while his fellow townspeople were sleeping somewhat peacefully in their beds, Blue_Kitty was sleeping with the fishes. He was discovered a few days later by one of the local fishermen.

Town, have at it.

Joseph

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #178 on: 30 Oct 2007, 16:39 »

Tyler voted guilty pretty quick on Miconception.  And then, soon after Blue Kitty stands up for her, he winds up dead.  Seems to me that Tyler may be behind this!

(Where did all these underscores in the two part names come from?)
« Last Edit: 30 Oct 2007, 16:41 by Dark Flame »

ampersandwitch

• The Tickler
  • cuntstruck
« Reply #179 on: 30 Oct 2007, 17:03 »

You know who is suspicious?
No, really, I want to hear who you think is suspicious.  I've been in this damn town too long - it seems like everyone is so shifty.  It's hard to trust anyone anymore, but I don't know who to denounce first.

thegreatbuddha

« Reply #180 on: 30 Oct 2007, 17:22 »

hopefully my indecision will not come back to bite me

Now, I don't think Misconception would be so stupid as to target Blue Kitty after he said that, but certainly someone wants us to think that. I think it was Slick.  He's an old school "death with a message" mafioso, so he thinks he can kill two birds with one stone by framing Misconception for the murder.

vote Slick[/i]
I want to be able to tell my kids about the days when the internet was an uncontrolled haven for outlaws such as myself.

ampersandwitch

• The Tickler
  • cuntstruck
« Reply #181 on: 30 Oct 2007, 17:29 »

Most inauspicious, thegreatbuddha.  Most inauspicious.  Your name is an anagram for "deathbed rat hug."  I do not know what this means, but it's got the word death in it.
Shaky logic never helped to condemn a man, though it does seem like you know an awful lot about gangsters, enough to even postulate that there is an "old school" variety of mafioso.
Good god, you are suspicious.

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit
« Reply #182 on: 30 Oct 2007, 19:22 »

Guys, cool it. We've had what, two fruitless trials in a row now? Every wasted trial is a point for the mafia. Let's discuss before jumping to conclusions.

I mean, VOTE THE JERKWAD THAT'S ACCUSING ME

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #183 on: 30 Oct 2007, 19:26 »

What, the conclusions aren't jumping to you?

Tyler - 1
Slick - 1
Buddha - 2 3 4!
« Last Edit: 30 Oct 2007, 19:47 by Linds »

Jimmy the Squid

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • Feminist Killjoy
« Reply #184 on: 30 Oct 2007, 19:30 »

I vote for thegreatbuddha. His name is "thegreatbuddha" yet his avatar is an anthropomorphic lobster impersonating Jesus! Better get your story straight, Buddha! What else have you been lying about?
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

KTkat

• Balloon animal serial killer
« Reply #185 on: 30 Oct 2007, 19:44 »

I, also, would like to vote for buddha. Obviously the fact that his name is that of a person of peace is just a cover for his true, dastardly interests.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
~Oscar Wilde

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit
« Reply #186 on: 30 Oct 2007, 20:14 »

Jimmy, can't you see, it's a brilliant commentary on religion and faith. He claims status as Buddha, Jesus, and a giant honkin crab, suggesting that everything is one and really aren't we all just silly like a bike ol giant crab?
That statement alone is almost enough for me to vote for his innocence, but still, he is accusing me, and since I am innocent and he harbors malicious intent for me, he must, by course of reason, be guilty.

Boro_Bandito

« Reply #187 on: 30 Oct 2007, 21:02 »

Having not read the thread for a while, I fully apologize Slick, that was a joke, I'm not angry or spiteful in any way, sometimes when I try and go for the cheap laugh I end up just looking like the jackass, which is what that was.

I'll stop posting in this thread and try and yank the foot out of my mouth for a while I suppose.
Yeah, I mean, "I won't kill and eat you if you won't kill and eat me" is typically a ground rule for social groups.

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit
« Reply #188 on: 30 Oct 2007, 22:32 »

Boro (Phil is it?), now I feel bad for over-reacting. I have played games in meatspace where dead people persist in talking and blaming after they are dead out of spite, frustration, and anger. I am sorry for snapping at you. Post here if you have funny things to add!

Hug?

thegreatbuddha

« Reply #189 on: 30 Oct 2007, 22:50 »

Jimmy, can't you see, it's a brilliant commentary on religion and faith. He claims status as Buddha, Jesus, and a giant honkin crab, suggesting that everything is one and really aren't we all just silly like a bike ol giant crab?

Finally, someone who gets it. Still, since Slick has enough time to contemplate on all that, it's obvious he's guilty. An innocent man would be fretting over whether or not the crime could be pinned on him. Slick knows he's guilty, and spends his time on more important matters.

IronOxide

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #190 on: 31 Oct 2007, 07:36 »

Guys, I still think that it's Dark_Flame it's always the werewolf/mobsters who try to inject logic into the game.
Quote from: Wikipedia on Elephant Polo
No matches have been played since February 2007, however, when an elephant, protesting a bad call by the referee, went on a rampage during a game, injuring two players and destroying the Spanish team's minibus

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #191 on: 31 Oct 2007, 08:16 »

Tyler - 1 2
Slick - 1
Buddha - 4
Dark Flame - 1

Which one of them did it? Which one of them seems like the type to use concrete boots and body dumping? Whooooo?
« Last Edit: 31 Oct 2007, 08:48 by Linds »

mberan42

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Fry... You're my friend...
« Reply #192 on: 31 Oct 2007, 08:44 »

I'm going to throw my vote for Tyler.
My parents were always on me to groom myself and wear underpants. What am I, the pope?!

Boro_Bandito

« Reply #193 on: 31 Oct 2007, 09:29 »

No hugs Slick, o/

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #194 on: 31 Oct 2007, 10:47 »

I think I will have to vote for thegreatbuddha so we can bring this to a trial.
Liz is touching me.

thegreatbuddha

« Reply #195 on: 31 Oct 2007, 11:44 »

All I can say in my defense is that I was too busy accusing Slick and tryingto undermine the basis of eastern & western religion to kill anyone.

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #196 on: 31 Oct 2007, 11:50 »

Well, if that's all you got, I have to ask the town... Should we kill him or let him live? Guilty or not guilty?

ampersandwitch

• The Tickler
  • cuntstruck
« Reply #197 on: 31 Oct 2007, 11:53 »

What?  Is this gold leaf I see around the suspect's feet? 
Yeah, I guess he is pretty GILTY.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #198 on: 31 Oct 2007, 11:55 »

Hurrrrrr.

Also, I vote not guilty.
Liz is touching me.

I is Grammar

• Furry furrier
  • Advocatus diaboli
« Reply #199 on: 31 Oct 2007, 12:13 »

I vote guilty.  Buddha had to have had a nasty, villager-killing, side to him. 
I've got a small sticky-out scar like a third nipple just under my right manboob from where I was bitten by another kid in Year 3.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Up