THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 29 Apr 2024, 14:58
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BuzzKill, an indie film  (Read 3396 times)

Soldierstrife

BuzzKill, an indie film
« on: 28 Apr 2008, 11:19 »

Fellow QC-ers,

I am posting here today to ask the community a favor.

I ask you to check out this trailer of a movie Named BuzzKill www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHB2hIywrr4.

I am truly excited for this movie due to a family member Co-writing it, as well as Co-producing it. He Has worked really really hard to get this in the works.

We had the chance to view it this weekend, and to tell the honest truth i had very low expectations, but as the credits rolled i was very pleased.

This was a great dark comedy with its moments. It was shot mostly in New Jersey, and with a very limited budget. Despite the low Budget the Dialog  is down right clever.

As a favor i just ask that you check out the Teaser, and comment appropriately. If you like it spread the word...If not no biggie, i know its not everyones cup of tea. If you really enjoy the teaser feel free to ask any questions you might have, because I know i had a lot to talk with him about after it was all over.

Thanks again guys, I hope this doesn't seem like an ad and I'm only here because i wanted to promote this, i am a long time reader, as well as a long time fan of Jeph's work in this comic. I just never really had anything too exciting to say. And thought maybe you guys might be the right crowd for this type of film  :laugh:

Any Who Thanks in advance for those willing to check it out.

=======================

"Find your own Goddamn Ewok Shoes I've Got A Galaxy to Save and/or Destroy"

TheFuriousWombat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
    • WXBC Bard College Radio Online
Re: BuzzKill, an indie film
« Reply #1 on: 28 Apr 2008, 12:49 »

I agree, this does look rather clever and I'll probably end up checking it out. Just be careful of the self-promotion/posting for purely promotional purposes. It's usually frowned upon here. Still, I recommend to everyone else checking out the trailer at least.
I punched all the girls in the face on the way to the booth to vote for Hitler.

Hollow Press (my blog)

Blue Kitty

• WoW gold miner on break
    • Twitter
« Reply #2 on: 28 Apr 2008, 18:56 »

Holy fucking shit, you actually posted this semi verbatim in your intro thread, even the little thing you put at the end of it

thehollow

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
« Reply #3 on: 28 Apr 2008, 20:05 »

Probably realized that no one actually reads the intro threads.

That being said, the flick doesn't look that bad.

Soldierstrife

« Reply #4 on: 29 Apr 2008, 04:10 »

Yes, my low post count is more of a fact that i really am that boring. I have been reading QC for quite some time. Thank you guys for giving it a look, I still have my Flame helmet on just in case. :roll:

Edit: sorry the thing at the end was a attempt at a signature, but i think I've figured out how to input a real sig.
« Last Edit: 29 Apr 2008, 04:43 by Soldierstrife »
Pages: [1]   Go Up