THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 18 Apr 2024, 19:11
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sunset Rubdown Movie  (Read 2117 times)

walrus2588

Sunset Rubdown Movie
« on: 28 Nov 2007, 22:56 »

Helo everyone,
I'm a long time reader (since around comic 300), but first time poster.  I've been working on an idea for a Sunset Rubdown movie for over a year now.  Everyone remembers the Wall (Pink Floyd) movie, right?  Well if you don't it was pretty much like a feature length music video.  Anyhow,  I've been working on a kind of Sunset Rubdown movie that is a giant music video that encompasses "Shut I am Dreaming of Places Where Lovers Have Wings" and since last September with "Random Spirit Lover" as part 2.  I was wondering if anyone was really interested in seeing the fruits of my labor.  I've finally started my storyboarding and hopefully, I can have the first half (Shut Up I Am Dreaming) done by the end of summer 2008.  If you're interested I can send you ma synopsis of the "plot" and probably a video of the storyboards (with music!).  I hope someone may be interested in hearing a little more about this project.  I'm currently working on a degree in digital cinema and animation and have a few short videos finished (If anyone is really interested I could post them on youtube-some of them are cheesy; some are alright).  I would greatly appreciate it if anyone would tell me their thoughts on a possible music video/movie version of Spencer Krug's amazing musical work.  Also, I would love to hear everyone's interpretations of Spencer's lyrics-anything that would inspire new insights and ideas.
Thank you fellow QC fans so much,
The Walrus

Waferman

Re: Sunset Rubdown Movie
« Reply #1 on: 25 Jan 2009, 06:22 »

"Yes! More than anything at all!" Exclaimed Waferman.
« Last Edit: 03 May 2009, 09:59 by Waferman »

Dimmukane

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • juicer
« Reply #2 on: 25 Jan 2009, 11:13 »

What are you, some kind of CANNIBAL?
Quote from: Johnny C
all clothes reflect identity constructs, destroy these constructs by shedding your clothes and sending pictures of the process to the e-mail address linked under my avatar

Tom

• Older than Moses
  • 8==D(_(_(
« Reply #3 on: 25 Jan 2009, 13:15 »

He must then be some kind of digital or electro-magnetic entity.

Waferman

« Reply #4 on: 07 Apr 2009, 15:53 »

"Wha...?" Said Waferman.
« Last Edit: 03 May 2009, 09:59 by Waferman »
Pages: [1]   Go Up