THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 16:32
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Slick Likes Mudkips!  (Read 36024 times)

calenlass

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • queefcicle!
Slick Likes Mudkips!
« on: 18 Dec 2007, 02:14 »

True Story!

I also heard that he likes to do money shots off clowns' butts!

Oh man, have you seen the way he wore his hair today? Sooo last year. I mean, come on.

I also heard that he passed a starving kitten in the street today, looked down at it, and said "Awwwww". Then he kicked a homeless dude out of his cardboard box for the kitty to be out of the rainy cold! CLEARLY HE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT SOMETHING. I call shenanigans on this nihilist bullshit of his. Promotion under false pretences!

Drinking? By myself? No! Why ever do you ask?
Hey everyone, I need to buy some new bookshelves. When I get back from Ikea and put them together you're all invited to the bookshelf launch party.

calenlass

• queefcicle!
Re: Slick Likes Mudkips!
« Reply #1 on: 18 Dec 2007, 02:23 »

(Dude Slick has a custom title now.)

(He has also lost posting priveleges!)

(Or didn't you know?)
Hey everyone, I need to buy some new bookshelves. When I get back from Ikea and put them together you're all invited to the bookshelf launch party.

doki

« Reply #2 on: 18 Dec 2007, 02:35 »

calen, that avatar is disturbing

calenlass

• queefcicle!
« Reply #3 on: 18 Dec 2007, 04:03 »

Slick meandered slowly down the street, not really minding the raindrops bouncing off the brim of his dashing fedora. His hands in his pockets, he passed from shadow into the halo of a street lamp and back into the shadows again, sloshing through the puddles with his spit-shined shoes. The street, which was really more of an alley, was mostly dark, except for the neon light of the sign of The Lounge at the corner. He had never seen anyone go in or come out of The Lounge, though, so that didn't really count. It was probably owned by the Greek mafia or something.
 Suddenly there was a terrific cracking sound, and Slick jumped. "What in the hell was that?" he muttered under his breath, looking around for the source. He glanced behind him. "A gunshot?" But all that followed was silence, and the steady sound of the raindrops on the pavement. After a tense minute, he kept walking toward the end of the alley.
 There were brisk footsteps and then someone appeared in the streetlit space between the dark looming walls on either side. The figure hurtled down the street toward him. Slick panicked, thinking that maybe this was the person with the gun, and turned to run back the way he had come. He hadn't gone three steps before the person slammed into his back and knocked him to the ground.
 "Oh bloody fuck," the figure, who was a man of middling height, swore. He attempted to stand and only managed to trip over a leg and falling over sideways. He tried again and this time succeeded. He put out a hand to help Slick up. "Sorry about that, old chap, wasn't looking where I was going, terribly sorry. Oh dear, I've gone and ruined your trousers!"
 Slick looked down to see a rip across the middle of his left calf. He glanced back up at the man only to find he was bent over to look at Slick's pants leg as well.
 "Well, terribly sorry about that. Here's a fiver," he said, straightening and reaching into his pocket. Slick was suddenly struck by a thunderbolt of recognition.
 "You!" he said, because he was momentarily dumbfounded by the nerve of the man to give him a "fiver" for the repair or replacement of such expensive trousers, but knowing he should say something. "I know you. I know I do. From where, though?"
 The man looked at him. "Ah! You're Slick! I remember you from that ridiculous gathering in Toronto last year. At least, I think I do. I don't remember much else about it."
 Slick's memory suddenly clicked. "You're Tommy-duh-skee, right? Yeah, I remember you!" He stopped and looked down the street past the softly glowing sign for The Lounge. "What on earth are you doing here? And who were you running from?"
 Tommydski looked sheepish. "I had a run-in with the father of an old friend, you might say. He had a few words with me I wasn't too keen to hear." Slick nodded knowingly.
 Tommydski glanced around rather nervously. "I might ask what you're doing in Guelph, too."
 Slick coughed discreetly into his hand. "Business stuff," he said vaguely. "Look, I've got a hotel about a block away if you need a place."
 Tommydski's countenance relaxed a bit. "That would be smashing. If you don't mind, of course."
 Slick shook his head. "It's this way. I hope we can avoid your 'friend'." He held up his hand. "But at least it's stopped raining."
 He was tense as they set off down the sodden street, straining his ears for any little sound. Tommydski kept glancing behind him and jumping at every scuff of their footsteps on the concrete. But there was nothing but the dripping of rain from the rooftops and drainpipes as it rain down into the sewers. The street lamps were eerie and very orange in the damp dark air.
 The hotel room was cold, and the heavy air had crept inside. "Brrrrr! This is ludicrous weather for August!" Tommydski said. "Can I borrow your shower to warm up a bit?"
 Slick nodded. "Feel free." As Tommydski disappeared into the bathroom, Slick stripped his coat off and tried to drape it over a chair so that it might air out a little. Then he sat heavily on the bed and attacked his shoes and his soppy wet socks, hurling them into a corner. With a silly grin he stood and took his hat off his head and tossed it across the room like a discus, where it landed and swung a bit on the hook by the door. His shirt was damp too, as well as the undershirt beneath, so he sat down again to take them both off and wrap up in one of the blankets from the bed. After a few minutes he began to warm up and he relaxed a bit.
 The bathroom door opened and he sat up, startled; he must have been dozing. Tommydski emerged clad only in a towel. "I had to borrow your shampoo," he said with an apologetic grin. "Theirs smelled rather too fancy and flowery for me."
 Slick just stared at him, mesmerised. He had never seen anyone quite this way before. Sure, he'd seen gents clad in towels lots of times, but for some reason this was different. He couldn't really put his finger on it, and his mind was having trouble holding onto his train of thought anyway.
 "Slick?" Tommydski said, looking concerned.
 "Tommy-da-ski, I... You..."
 "Oh dear," Tommydski said with a little half grin.
 "What?"
 "Well, I have a confession or two that I think you should hear." He moved a bit closer. Slick merely stared. "See, when I realised who you were, I was overjoyed it was you. I knew you'd be able to help me out, but mostly I was just terribly glad it was you."
 "Oh?" was all Slick managed.
 "Yes, because you see, the real reason I remember you from Toronto and not much else is not because of alcohol or illicit substances but because when you first walked into the room that first day everyone else seemed to disappear. There was no one else but you, you see." He sat down on the edge of the bed.

Verergoca

• Cthulhu f'tagn
« Reply #4 on: 18 Dec 2007, 04:49 »

TL;DR!

*lifts calenlass up and carries her off to her bed*
Quote from: Dr. Sidney Freeman
Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Something Witty

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • All roads lead to WAAAGH!
« Reply #5 on: 18 Dec 2007, 06:09 »

THIS LINK IS NOT WORK SAFE GUYS, DON'T CLICK IT:

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n161/skeptic_01/mudkip.jpg
I see angels on Ariels in leather and chrome, Swooping down from heaven to carry me home.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #6 on: 18 Dec 2007, 07:06 »

Did she... go outside like that? I'm confused now, trying to understand the motivation to go to all that effort.

SeanBateman

« Reply #7 on: 18 Dec 2007, 07:35 »

That's kinda hot, actually.

öde

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
« Reply #8 on: 18 Dec 2007, 08:11 »

Blue is my favourite colour.

MusicScribbles

• Asleep in the boner patch
  • John Milton was a punk rocker.
« Reply #9 on: 18 Dec 2007, 14:01 »

I was going to ask why we don't have any pictures of Mudkips in here.
Quote from: Tommydski
Listen to SLOAN you CUNTS.

TwinkyToes

« Reply #10 on: 18 Dec 2007, 14:16 »

hmm, just when it was getting good, too

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
« Reply #11 on: 18 Dec 2007, 15:00 »

Blue is my favourite colour.

in b4 Aayla Secura
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

Lunchbox

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Resident Beard Advisor
    • Tiger Darling
« Reply #12 on: 18 Dec 2007, 15:12 »

"Oh," Slick said shortly.
He bit his lip and ran a slightly clammy hand over his scalp. "You know, that's great, Tommy-dum-ski, it really is, but to be honest I am really not that into men."
Tommy tightened the grip on his towel and a tic started beating a samba under his left eyelid.
"Oh haha right," he said slowly. "No problem."
Slick turned on the TV and the quiet monotone of the news anchor murmured a terrible accompaniment to the awkward tension that tightened the air.

dr.sangaygupta

« Reply #13 on: 18 Dec 2007, 15:31 »

I thought it was established that we already have a druken post thread?

Lunchbox

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Resident Beard Advisor
    • Tiger Darling
« Reply #14 on: 18 Dec 2007, 15:36 »

Thousands of miles away...

"Oh, god, Katie," Lunchbox moaned, one hand half-covering her mouth, the other reaching to run fingers down her lover's spine. "Do that again."
"Hmm?" Katie teased, gazing up at Lunchbox from under her tumultuous cascade of corkscrew curls. "Oh, I can do better than that..."

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz
« Reply #15 on: 18 Dec 2007, 15:41 »

jeez
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

öde

« Reply #16 on: 18 Dec 2007, 15:48 »

Where did the lunchy slash thread on aurostion go?

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
« Reply #17 on: 18 Dec 2007, 16:29 »

There should be an Ally/Ally thread. GO GO GO
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

Boro_Bandito

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
« Reply #18 on: 18 Dec 2007, 17:37 »

Wha- But the.... I thought that... hold on here a--Huh?
Yeah, I mean, "I won't kill and eat you if you won't kill and eat me" is typically a ground rule for social groups.

SeanBateman

« Reply #19 on: 18 Dec 2007, 18:05 »

There should be an Ally/Ally thread. GO GO GO
Underage.

Creepy Creepy Creepy.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #20 on: 18 Dec 2007, 18:10 »

That's kinda hot, actually.
Oh yes, I agree. I'm just trying to comprehend what would possess someone to do that. I mean shit, that must have taken forever to apply, and probably required a helper.

Boro_Bandito

« Reply #21 on: 18 Dec 2007, 18:25 »

Dude, if anything would pry a nerd's eyes away from his DS screen... I think that could cure him, easy transition and all.
Yeah, I mean, "I won't kill and eat you if you won't kill and eat me" is typically a ground rule for social groups.

Blue Kitty

• WoW gold miner on break
    • Twitter
« Reply #22 on: 18 Dec 2007, 19:49 »

odd....I don't actually have any Mudkip images

edit: oh wait

Ozymandias

• Older than Moses
« Reply #23 on: 18 Dec 2007, 21:14 »

Oh yes, I agree. I'm just trying to comprehend what would possess someone to do that. I mean shit, that must have taken forever to apply, and probably required a helper.

Guys, look at where her skin meets her hair.

It's a chop.
You are 9/11.
You are the terrorist.

Boro_Bandito

« Reply #24 on: 18 Dec 2007, 21:20 »

I don't know, it looks pretty convincing elswhere, and its possible that some of the stuff could have gotten into her hair at the edge there.

calenlass

• queefcicle!
« Reply #25 on: 19 Dec 2007, 01:20 »

Goodness, Lunchy, I can't decide whether your finale for my slashfic is the worst ever or the best. Poor Tommy gets so shut down!

I do quite like the last part, though. That one's quite good.

This is what I had for Part Two originally (before my internet shat out while I was trying to post it and before I couldn't get to a computer because I was moving all day):

"I- I- I- I-" Slick stammered.
 "Can I kiss you?" Tommydski said. He glanced away, then back at Slick, his eyes full of hope.
 "I- What?"
 "Can I kiss you?"
 Slick hesitated. He drew back mentally, unsure, but something encouraged him to agree. Somehow he was curious as to what was lurking beneath his fear of shame. Perhaps this evening was fated somehow - had he always wanted this to happen? He leaned forward ever so slightly, and nodded once.
 Tommydski scooted forward and ith one hand he reached to place it on the back of Slick's head and gently massage the back of his neck. Then slowly, very slowly, he leaned in to press his lips against Slick's.
 A spark went from Tommydski's lips into Slick's and suddenly his body was flooded with heat. He had never felt this fire with anyone else, and with one taste he was hooked. He was suddenly overwhelmed by the desire to let go of his inhibitions. He wanted more. He unconsciously moved his lips ever so slightly and with the very tip of his tongue touched Tommydski's lips.
 Tommydski shuddered and opened his eyes. He drew back a fraction of an inch, just enough to meet Slick's dazed gaze. Tommydski smiled. "Oh my. I had hoped it would be like this," he said. Before Slick could reply, Tommydski lunged and knocked him backwards onto the bed. Unable to resist, Slick gave himself up to the passionate embrace. They kissed again, and this time when their tongues met it was as though Slick could hear angels singing.
 Every brush of skin against skin drove the temperature of the room higher and higher. And then Tommydski started to trail his lips across Slick's jaw and down his neck, and Slick knew he was completely lost. Every touch burned like a brand and he groaned at the flames that so sweetly tortured his nerves. He dragged his fingertips up Tommydski's naked back and was rewarded with a little shiver. But then Tommydski moved down to his chest and he could do nothing but lie there and let the sensations play across his chest and down each arm and into his hands.
 "Oh Tommy-doo-ski..." Slick moaned, then sat upright. "Wait a minute, ok, how the fuck are you supposed to say it?"
 "It's, like, Russian or some shit," Tommydski murmered absently, far more interested in the removal of Slick's belt. "Besides, you should just call me Tommy. Everyone else does." He let his tongue play along Slick's abdomen and pushed him gently back down. He sat back and just looked at Slick for a moment, moistening his lips with the tip of his tongue.. "Mmm... There are so many things I want to do to you," he murmurred.

Verergoca

• Cthulhu f'tagn
« Reply #26 on: 19 Dec 2007, 02:53 »

Bwhahehaa!

Also, we have plenty of Ally's or variants of the spelling around here to make things legal somewhere!
Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

bryanthelion

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • I'm a lion, and I'm flyin'.
    • My blog
« Reply #27 on: 19 Dec 2007, 06:03 »

You guys should seriously consider writing as a career!

Also, who is slick?
"Cause I might be a werewolf...but why would an inquisitor of the pope be in a webcomic forum?"

öde

« Reply #28 on: 19 Dec 2007, 07:05 »

Slick is a nudist. He's never been arrested as he always seems to be standing behind something just at crotch height.

Gabbly

« Reply #29 on: 19 Dec 2007, 08:18 »

It's a chop.

Good sir, I am afraid I must beg to differ from your stance on this matter. I am myself convinced that this photo is most certainly not fraudulent, and I hope that you might be inclined to agree after listening to my points.
Firstly, should it please you to hear my argument, I would like to draw your attention to the background. Therein, you should be able to notice that there is both shadow and uneven glare, suggesting this was not what we would call a high-quality camera.
Secondly, if you'll draw your attention lower on the photograph, where the blue of her sheets meet the black of her futon, there appears a sort of haze, blurring the line of precise definition between the two. This speaks to me as being indicative of a poor sensor and/or encoder somewhere along the processes that occurred before we saw this picture.
Thirdly, several things about her hair lend themselves to the sincerity of this picture. The first and weakest point is that her hair has been pinned back to show her whole face. Given how the rest of her hair looks, this would seem a most peculiar style for the young lady to have done her hair in, but that is hardly proof in and of itself. If you'll look at the rest of the line of the hair, though, you'll see that the parts of her face where the hair would be least likely to stay static throughout the painting have not, in fact, been painted. Given my history as one of Broadway's lesser know leading ladies, I hope you will trust my word on this when I say that that is most convincing as a limitation of an amateur makeup artist. If you do not trust my opinions as a veteran of many stage productions, I hope that you can at least see that it would have be a lazy 'chopper' indeed who would leave wiggle room around one part of the hairline but not another, and given the quality of the rest of the work, I am assuming this would be no lazy artist's work.
Finally, the keystone to this defense is looking you straight in the face as you look at this picture, such being the abundant radiance of her hair. Doubtless fit for an advert, her hair is aptly reflecting the camera flash at the top of the frame. Accepting the presence of this luminosity, it is not a far leap to surmise that her hair might reflect also the blue light radiating from the face immediately adjacent to it.
I hope you have found my discussion of the points to be compelling, and that you will agree with me in acknowledging the authenticity of this fine image. The young lady ought to feel very proud of herself for her hard work and dedication, and we should, as a whole, commend her for her time and effort expended.

Now, if we are all done discussing mudkips and whatnot, COULD WE PLEASE ALL GET BACK ON GABBLY? IT'S SO VERY COLD AND LONELY HERE, WON'T YOU COME BACK AND LOVE ME AGAIN?
LOVEEEEE MEEEEEEEE.
LOVEEEEEEE ME.
PLEASE.
PLEASE.
LOVE ME.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #30 on: 19 Dec 2007, 08:24 »

It's a chop.
I was thinking it might be a photoshop (I was noticing the color bleed on her hairline too) but the texture of the color on her body and legs really does look like matte paint, not like skin that has been tinted or flat like someone painted over it in photoshop. Note the uneven brush strokes on her thigh.
« Last Edit: 19 Dec 2007, 08:29 by jhocking »

TwinkyToes

« Reply #31 on: 19 Dec 2007, 08:49 »

whew i'm flustered now

calenlass

• queefcicle!
« Reply #32 on: 19 Dec 2007, 09:42 »

Guys I hope you are smart enough to realise that it might not in fact be colour bleed and instead could be that there is a space or gap of sorts in that one bit of her hair and so the paint on her forehead is showing through.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #33 on: 19 Dec 2007, 09:45 »

Is anyone else wondering how, er... complete that paint job is?

calenlass

• queefcicle!
« Reply #34 on: 19 Dec 2007, 09:49 »

Well, assuming it is complete, if I can get my hands on enough of that kind of paint (it's expensive) I have a new con costume.

Verergoca

• Cthulhu f'tagn
« Reply #35 on: 19 Dec 2007, 10:19 »

Let me say on behalf of the entire male population (and a fair few of the ladies) in beforehand: PIXPLZ!

Also, im not sure if it counts as a costume, given that well, you wouldnt actually be wearing much?

Not that id be complaining...

calenlass

• queefcicle!
« Reply #36 on: 19 Dec 2007, 10:28 »

Well, most con rules dictate "no nipples, no genitals" so I guess I'd have to find some sort of bikini or something and dye it? Ionno. I'll get creative.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #37 on: 19 Dec 2007, 10:41 »

Really thin pasties and a thong, paint over them.

Boro_Bandito

« Reply #38 on: 19 Dec 2007, 12:27 »

Do like they did with what's her name in X-Men, use strategic placing of scales to cover up the bits you don't necessarily want shown.

Hunter

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #39 on: 19 Dec 2007, 12:28 »

Hai Joe, how is the wife-to-be?
Last night some one woke me up at 3 in the morning wearing a scary clown face and threatening me with a round of naked sit ups.

est

• this is a test
  • Admin emeritus
  • Older than Moses
  • V O L L E Y B A L L
« Reply #40 on: 19 Dec 2007, 12:45 »

I have no idea why Slick can't post.  I'm changing his group back to normal temporarily until I figure it out.

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
    • http://mirkgard.blogspot.com/
« Reply #41 on: 19 Dec 2007, 13:16 »

Fuck that, just use a peice of newspaper. Or REALLY thick body paint.
[22:25] Dovey: i don't get sigquoted much
[22:26] Dovey: like, maybe, 4 or 5 times that i know of?
[22:26] Dovey: and at least one of those was a blatant ploy at getting sigquoted

http://panzerdivisio

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit
« Reply #42 on: 19 Dec 2007, 14:04 »

Awww, I was kind of amused to of been banned. Ah well.
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit
« Reply #43 on: 19 Dec 2007, 14:07 »

It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

jodizzle

• Scrabble hacker
  • Stairs will tear us apart
« Reply #44 on: 19 Dec 2007, 15:46 »

Holy crap!  Katie I laughed till I thought I was going to die.
Quote from: Hannah in Meebly
you it be the mics taht are broked?
Quote from: ViolentDove
But then again, I used to dress like the bastard child of a drug-addled punk and a shrubbery.

SilentJ

• Beyoncé
  • You're talking shit. Explain yourself.
    • I say things sometimes.
« Reply #45 on: 20 Dec 2007, 04:46 »

Goddamnit I'm sitting in school reading this thread right now.  When I scrolled to the scrolling pics of slick I got stared at for about thirty seconds.

Way to go, guys.
i shotgunned a beer, made my facebook pic an american flag, and have been yelling "AMURIKA" all evening.

öde

« Reply #46 on: 20 Dec 2007, 06:12 »

Aborted post in a thread that should have been swallowed.

calenlass

• queefcicle!
« Reply #47 on: 20 Dec 2007, 08:36 »

If you think this it is this thread that should be swallowed I think you are doing it wrong.

TwinkyToes

« Reply #48 on: 20 Dec 2007, 10:47 »

this thread is A+!

Something Witty

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • All roads lead to WAAAGH!
« Reply #49 on: 25 Dec 2007, 21:34 »

Well, assuming it is complete, if I can get my hands on enough of that kind of paint (it's expensive) I have a new con costume.

baby I'd try to catch you any day
I see angels on Ariels in leather and chrome, Swooping down from heaven to carry me home.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up