No
- 75 (29.6%)
Who?
- 9 (3.6%)
Jeph hates fat people.
- 56 (22.1%)

Total Members Voted: 110

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Poll: Do you see Marten and Dora's relationship lasting?  (Read 93573 times)

snoppyjanoppy

Just trying to stir up some conversation
 :mrgreen:
I don't think so.

SeanBateman

Seriously fuck fat people.

Westrunner

If you want to go right ahead. I don't want to be the one prying myself off the tremendous suction caused by a sweaty heaving abdomen.

ysth

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • capital eszet

What do you mean by "last"?  Get married, domicile together, and have 1.4 kids?  No, nothing makes me think either are looking for anything that serious.

SleeperCylon

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia

It could.  I don't see it ending anytime soon, but writers often like to mix things up when they feel something is getting stagnant.

AshAshes

• Not quite a lurker

About how long have they been together, anyways?

And I think they will last for a while...not forever though. No way.

NeverQuiteGoth

• Curry sauce
    • The Raiden Saga

Marten and Dora forever, but I also think marten needs a new sourse of conflict/drama/angst in his life.
Yes, thank goodness we live in an enlightened society where we're horribly sexist to both men and woman in equal measure. >.<

AndrewDB

• Emoticontraindication

Marten and Dora forever, but I also think marten needs a new sourse of conflict/drama/angst in his life.

I can't speak for Jeph, but I sense the job will bring some hassles in the new year..

--

I love Marten and Dora, they're perfect for one another, and I want to see them together for as long as the strip is around. Maybe even getting engaged this around this time next year.. and maybe if we're lucky that engagement could be enough to provoke Faye out of her stuper enough to realize that all the butting horns with Sven is just a way she shows she cares about him..

PassiveTheory

I think Jeph is smart enough not to have to resort to that tired cliche in order to stir up conflict, at least not yet. Here's what I think will happen to stir up conflict:

* Amir and Natasha breaking up.
* Consequently, Deathmole breaking up.
* Hannahlore having more crazy mishaps fall in her lap.
* Raven coming back from Canada with something new to add to the strip.

AnotherQCaddict

• Emoticontraindication

You guys should know that Jeph likes to suprise us... When it comes to how to imbue drama, he will likely try something that few people would really think of.  Or, perhaps, drama could go on hiatus for a while and everyone's happy for a bit longer.
*sneezes* Sorry, I'm allergic to bullshit.

Bearer

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • The Corgi Commands Awesome

Actually, it'll probably be revealed that Marten is still feeling things for Faye, and it's confusing him.  That'll be the source of the comic's drama, I'm calling it.
Therefore, I cast aside my useless dick-broom, and I let the ocean come.

12-tone

If they were real people, they strike me as the type to stay together for a while.

Grimmy

Yeah. they will last.
at the pace that they age in the strip, their relationship will outlast Spiderman and Mary Jane. As well as Archie never deciding which girl to choose between Betty and Veronica. Hell, on that one, Id keep both too!!

More power to Archie!

Grimmy
wonders what it would take to be a serious boyfriend to a "raven" character.

(case in point, I dated a girl who was also "lacking in the common sense department" and it didnt work out.)

Monkey Says Yes

• Plantmonster

I see 'em driving off into the sunset, à la Jesse Custer and Tulip.

Econoline

• Plantmonster

Actually, it'll probably be revealed that Marten is still feeling things for Faye, and it's confusing him.  That'll be the source of the comic's drama, I'm calling it.

Actually, I think both Marten and Faye have unresolved feelings for each other...I dunno if they'll ever be resolved, but I wouldn't be surprised if their feelings for each other became the source of some future drama.
There's no sense crying over every mistake,
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Paav

Just think about the ramifications of a Dora, Marten break-up. Marten is no longer welcome at Coffee of Doom cutting him off from Penelope and Raven, as well as of course Dora. Faye could still work there but it would surely add tension to her friendships with both Marten and Dora. I suppose with enough time and an amicable break up Marten and Dora could work things out but that only seems to work in TV.

If Marten and Faye were to end up getting together I don't see how either could save any friendship with Dora, especially after how much Dora has worried about that very thing. Though it would be interesting to see where the strip would go after that.

All that being said, I hope Dora and Marten last. They seem good for each other.

Jab

• Plantmonster

Yeah, the strip's "Great, Unresolved Plot Line" threads around Marten/Dora/Faye. I mean, Faye & Marten pretty much came right out and said "I'm crazy for you" during the infamous "Strip 500" arc, only to have Marten hook up with Dora right away. We've had some inklings of Faye's feelings over that (when she bitched to her shrink about how she's upset sometimes when the two are 'so happy together'), and even Dora's own angst (a near-forgotten strip where she talks to her cat and speaks of how insecure she still is), but nothing that's actually gone in-depth. I mean, there's SO MUCH untapped potential in that area.

Joybee

• Not quite a lurker

I'm sorry but I hate Marten and Dora. Their relationship has completely changed her whole tough-girl attitude and has made her really fragile, it seems. It's like she's completely changing herself for him, or maybe she's just happier and therefore acting different. I don't know, but anyhow, I still don't like them together. It just seems like their personalities are too different to work. I was fine with Dora being a minor character but lately I think she's become the centre of the comic.

numbvox

• Plantmonster
  • Elmo is gay.

Just think about the ramifications of a Dora, Marten break-up. Marten is no longer welcome at Coffee of Doom cutting him off from Penelope and Raven, as well as of course Dora. Faye could still work there but it would surely add tension to her friendships with both Marten and Dora. I suppose with enough time and an amicable break up Marten and Dora could work things out but that only seems to work in TV.

Speak for yourself.  I've managed to stay friends with all but one of my ex-girlfriends.  From the way I see Marten and Dora, I think they'd both be able to maintain a solid friendship post-breakup as well.

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content

I'm friends with some of my exes, and not friends with others. You can totally break up with someone and remain friends.
Deathmole Jacques' head takes up the bottom half of the panel, with his words taking up the top half. He is not concerned about the life of his friend.

öde

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master

If you're not on good terms with most of your exes. you're doing it wrong.

Grimmy

With the current storyline...

Do you think Dora would end the relationship out of fear of getting dumped?

It does happen, but will it happen here?

Grimmy
only broke up with one girl, and still feels bad about it.

Naoko

No.

I hated the match-up from the very beginning. I've been praying for them to break up ever since they kissed because they're just not right together.  but whether I love or hate the relationship, I don't see it as lasting. Dora doesn't seem like the kind of person to last in a serious relationship in the first place. Marten, maybe, but hopefully not with Dora.

Also, I do like Dora. I just hate Dora being with Marten. It's... creepy. It's like Hannelore and Sven hooking up. It's just plain wrong. (Now that I've said that, Jeph will probably go and hook them up anyway, hahah.)

skaps

• Not quite a lurker

Just gonna say...I find her whining like today to be kinda annoying. Probably because I see it happen a lot with one couple I know, and in real life it is the MOST uncomfortable thing to bear witness to. So I hope they don't last just so I don't have to see Dora freaking out like that any longer.

Otherwise I think she's a cool chick and have no problems with her.

Frate

It wouldn't be something as simple as Dora and Marten breaking up then Marten and Faye hooking up. The timing would be more sinister...it would happen right when Faye hooked up with Sven. Then she would be caught between feelings, then something tragic would happen to pintsize and Dora would have to come fix him and Marten and Dora would hook back up right as Faye had decided to try to date Marten...and then it goes to one frame with Winslow having a bad guy mustache laughing maniacally with hanners who isn't really crazy she is just writing a book on relationships and controlling it the whole time.... and i need sleep...long tangents are fun

soatari

I don't think its going to last.

I think in the end, Dora is going to break up with Marten, her insecurities about their relationship just driving to an apex. They're going to be reeling from it for a while, Dora is gonna take it harder than Marten, then it'll slowly build up to a just friends relationship again, but things will be a little weirder.

Of course I'm just describing one of my relationships from the similarities I'm seeing in the comic lately to my own experiences.  :cry:

the-artful-dodger-rodger

• Furry furrier

I think it will work because they both equal in the relationship, if was Faye and Marten, Faye would be the in-charge of the relationship.
Do I listen to pop music because I'm miserable or am I miserable because listen to pop music?
- John Cusack

RedLion

• Duck attack survivor

They'll remain together for the time being. A year from now, though? I'm a bit skeptical. Not because they don't go well together (they really do seem happy together, and, at risk at getting shot here, they compliment eachother much[/b] better than Marten and Faye would. Dora's insecurities may well lead to the end of the relationship, but if so, it would be ridiculous to think that a relationship between Faye and Marten would work--Faye makes Dora look like the most self-assured person in the world.
"Death is nothing, but to live defeated is to die daily."
 - Napoleon

skaps

• Not quite a lurker

I definitely don't think Marten and Faye should end up together...but I absolutely agree that the insecurities of Dora are going to take a huge toll on the relationship. I mean, how often do we see Marten get all insecure and serious? Sometimes his feathers get ruffled, but he is always the one trying to pacify her :[

Scruffy

• Balloon animal serial killer
  • The Janitor

I'm not too worried about Martin sabotaging their relationship, i think Dora will do it.  She's keeps trying to ruin it with Martin because of her fear that Faye will pop out of the psychosis and steal him away. 
If Faye woke up the next day in a good state of mind, it'd probably be two days before she had Martin under her powers.  Not necessarily because of Faye, but because Dora will probably lose her mind, Martin will be thinking, I'm so happy for you! and of course Faye will take advantage of Doras knee jerk reaction to push Martin away due to lack of self confidence.

skish

I kind of see Dora dumping Martin in the future. These past strips have only illustrated Dora's insecurity, and her being in a relationship only magnifies it.  She seems like a walking timebomb to me.  Has anyone noticed that she keeps going off, for example, the haircut incident? 

On the other hand, I really don't see Faye and Martin getting together either, I like them better as friends anyway.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns

Dora's insecurity seems to run pretty deep, despite her outward self-assurance: see strip 293 for example.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Doug S. Machina

But if we put together Dora's comments to her cat:

1. The cat always suggests murder.
2. The cat isn't really talking to Dora, she projecting herself onto it.

:-o Has Marten jumped out the frying pan and into the fire? At least Faye just beat him up. If Dora thinks he's going to leave her, he might not make to strip 2000.
Man, if I was the sort of person who quoted things like that in my signature, I'd quote that it my signature.

Naoko

Insecurities are normal for someone in a relationship. I don't think she's doing anything overboard that would drive Marty away, nor do I think she would break up with him because of her insecurities - they mean that she does NOT want to break up with him. So, if it's anything like reality, I don't think the insecurities are bad enough to make a bad toll on the relationship. At least, this is in my own experience, and I'm comparing it to reality. I guess in the context of a story, insecurities are maybe intended as foreshadowing instead of a normal thing in a relationship. I don't think they're that out of hand, really. If Marten would act a bit more jealous for some reason, they'd be pretty balanced.

I still want them to break up, though. I'm just saying, I think Dora's insecurities are normal in a healthy relationship. They're far and few apart; it's not like they're occurring every single time they're together. It's something I see in normal people who have been together for a time much longer than they have, and I don't see it as a reason to break up.

AngelofShadows

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • One body.....one mind.

I think Hanners is going to overcome her OCD and Steal Martin away from Dora so they can form a two person band that doesn't suck
There are some basic rules to remember when cosplaying.
   1. If you're a hot Asian chick you can wear whatever you want and say it's whatever you want. Lingerie and some Pikachu ears are totally a legitimate costume.
   2. Everyone else needs to GTFO.

Rocketman

• A little bitter.

Quite honestly, I hate Dora now. And I think Marten should get the hell out of the relationship as soon as he can.

Dora's apologizing after her insecure spazz-outs isn't the QC-people-confess-quicker, she's covering. That part of her brain that sleeps the rest of the time suddenly kicks in with a "WAIT! If I antagonize him too much, he'll really leave me! OMGISORRYISORRY boohoohoo"

I mean, goddamn, Dora just bitched about Marten having girlfriends ten years ago on the other side of the fucking continent. Insecurity is one thing, this is fucking possession. It's not cute, it's not funny, and Marten should get the fuck out of there before it devolves into Dora bitching that he's spending too much time with anyone who's not her.
« Last Edit: 03 Feb 2008, 13:38 by Rocketman »

Apple Pie

• Plantmonster
  • Chicks flashing PCI slots doesn't do much for me.

I think Marten and Dora could possibly last...I remember reading somewhere that "soul-mates" are meant to look like one another...and so therefore an ideal couple comprises of two people who look exactly the same, just different gender (or same gender, if that's the way you are.) So by THAT token...hell yeah, Marten and Dora are going to be together for life.

That said, what I read could have just been new age mumbo jumbo, and may not apply to the world of ficitional characters.

I think they make a good couple. Will they be together forever and ever and ever and ever? I dunno. Trust seems to be an issue at the moment. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
"Did your Man Jesus ever have a wife?"
"No, but his girlfriend was a whore."
"Well...that's a start."

Miche

Yay me. I registered just so I could comment on this question.

I remember reading somewhere that "soul-mates" are meant to look like one another...and so therefore an ideal couple comprises of two people who look exactly the same, just different gender (or same gender, if that's the way you are.)

Just a quick comment on this first. I remember looking at the Mona Lisa either in some art class... or maybe it was a television program on the Discovery channel... but they compared her face to Leonardo da Vinci's face and pointed out how they looked the same, thus illustrating that you're really just attracted to yourself. :P

Okay, so... I'm of a mixed opinion when it comes to Marten and Dora.

Clearly, Dora has some issues. But we all do, so that's no surprise. What worries me is that she does seem to be a bit of a control freak. I mean, yeah, she's somewhat paranoid and rather insecure, but it does look like she's dealing with that somewhat. And that's definitely not grounds for "get the hell out OMG." I know I get stupid-paranoid, relationship or not. We've all got insecurities. And to boot, I hate conflict, so when something bad comes up, I'm prone to stewing and withdrawing until all Hell breaks loose. That being said, I at least know that I do that, which gives me the ability to recognize when it's happening and try to do something to break those trends. I think Dora's in the same boat. It just takes her longer to realize what she's doing. So I don't think that's grounds for a breakup, especially if she's actively trying to be less of a basket-case. :P

That being said, I don't know if I really like them as a couple. But I'm probably biased. I mean, they do seem pretty happy together when Dora's not having one of her little freak-out sessions, but seeing Dora get as bitchy as I have, I like her less and less. And the less I like her, the more I think Marten could do better. Granted, I'm one of those people who kind of always wanted to see Marten and Faye get together, but that's probably more because Faye reminds me a lot of myself (without the excessive drinking and punching people :P), and Marten reminds me of the boys I tend to be attracted to. So my subconscious would be really happy if they got together. But I don't know if that would be good for anyone.

In the scheme of this being a comic, it would probably be better for the story if Dora and Marten were to break up at some point, but, if we're just thinking of them as people and looking at them outside the context of it being for entertainment, then yeah, I could see Dora and Marten staying together. But I think Dora really needs to put forth some effort into figuring out WHY she's behaving the way she is, or at least recognizing it when it comes on so she can do something to counteract her negative impulses.

Naoko

I think Marten and Dora could possibly last...I remember reading somewhere that "soul-mates" are meant to look like one another...and so therefore an ideal couple comprises of two people who look exactly the same, just different gender (or same gender, if that's the way you are.) So by THAT token...hell yeah, Marten and Dora are going to be together for life.

What about different race? :( Hah, I do believe in soul mates, but not that they look like each other, considering my boyfriend being Asian and me being a redhead. Doesn't really work. Hahah. XD

But actually, the look-alike thing is creepy. It feels more like they're incestuous, as if they were brother and sister in a past life or something. Creepy. Don't like it. What happened to opposites attract?

Besides, if Dora had the chance, she'd totally date Marten's mom instead of him. She's only with him for a chance at his mom. I'M CEREAL, GUYSZ.

Okay, seriously now. I do absolutely HATE the Dora-Marten relationship, but I think Dora's insecurities are pretty normal. I think a lot of people, especially girls, do get these insecurities, and sometimes it's a phase. Some people are just really jealous. If Marten loves her and Dora loves him, that shouldn't hurt their relationship as long as she actually trusts him. Jealousy and trust are not the same thing, and little fights are healthy for a relationship. If they had NEVER had ANY problems whatsoever since they'd got together, I'd be getting pretty excited, because it would probably mean they weren't going to last. That kind of thing doesn't happen in a normal, happy, healthy relationship. Fighting and insecurities are NORMAL, and I don't think Dora's doing it all that often.

And you've got to admit, it would be really awkward for a minute after hearing that your boyfriend still has some feelings for a girl he dated before. Who wants their boyfriend to be thinking about past loves? It's not something to fight over, but it IS something that might give a girl a sad feeling in her heart for a few seconds. I'd say that's pretty normal, too.

EDIT - But I still want them to break up. The best breakup ever would be Marten catching Dora trying to coerce his mother into having sex with her. Seriously. I so want Dora to do something like that.

tomart

• Curry sauce
  • tactile telemetry nexus

I like Dora, she's cool, smart, realistic (usually) and she seems good to and with Marten, but I guess I was hooked long ago by Faye's mutual attraction with Marten. Indeed, I think they're so obviously well-matched that that became the reason Jeph didn't/couldn't hook them up.  Sophisto-critics were posting "too obvious", "too trite" comments, and, admittedly, their tension is a potent dramatic fuel.

My subconscious would be pleased, too, if Marten and Faye get together. And I'll dare to theorize that someday in the far future, maybe something will happen to Dora and that will wrap up the grand QC arc.
Irresponsible Adult GOM

Scruffy

• Balloon animal serial killer
  • The Janitor

I think Hanners is going to overcome her OCD and Steal Martin away from Dora so they can form a two person band that doesn't suck

That would be awesome.  They could name it, "The Band That Doesn't Suck"!  I bet Hanners will come up with the name!

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns

Dora's getting into the age range for settling down. It might last because of that. On the other hand, what does she see in Marten? "He's a skinny indie dude" is not an adequate foundation for a lasting relationship.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

raoullefere

• Duck attack survivor
  • Rock 'n Roll is cool, Daddy, and you know it!

Dora's real problem, I suspect, is that while she really hasn't stolen Mwrten from Faye (you can't steal what someone else puts in the dumpster), she has done some relationship breaking in the past. Sven indicates this early on. "That's never stopped you before," he comments when she says she doesn't want to risk hurting Faye. Dora'd not be the first person to allow something she'd done in a past relationship ruin her current one. Hell, I know that, an' I don't even watch Ooprah.

If she can face her real guilt, Dora and Martrn will last. If she can't, Dora will likely break them up in penance for her past misdeed(s), even if she doesn;t realize she's doing so.

As for MArten, he seems to pretty much mean what he says. If Faye does get better, I don't see him dumping Dora for her. But I can see Dora dumping him to 'let him make a choice,' not acknowledging that at that point Maten won't have one. If that happens, Dora will insist everyone is welcome at CoD, which will have become her penitential cell. Maybe she can dig up a tawse from her kink closet and self-flagellate.

(Yeah, I know, but my subconscious wants me to misspell Martn, apparently. Ooprah, OTH, is intentional. Confusion to Oprah! Death to Phil! Pancakes for everyone!)
GOM (Grumpy Old Men): Complaining about attire, trespassing, loud music, and general cheerfulness since before you were born, Missy.

tomart

• Curry sauce

If she can face her real guilt, Dora and Martrn will last. If she can't, Dora will likely break them up in penance for her past misdeed(s), even if she doesn;t realize she's doing so.
 ...my subconscious wants me to misspell Martn, apparently.

Deeper parts of our brains are doing things we aren't aware of (blind spots) or would even deny (denial) as we struggle with our inner (demons) shit.

Perhaps "soul-mates" looking alike, is some deep, ancient evolutionary mechanism at work, finding unexplainable but powerful comfort in a close genetic match... "You look like family! Let's be family!"  (Or, as Miche said, maybe you're really just attracted to yourself...)  :-)

[Marten and Dora] "...compliment each other much better than Marten and Faye would."  I'd say Dora would complement almost anyone quite well. She's smart, well-balanced and -adjusted, realistic, knows what she wants and needs, seems loyal and honest, and knows to keep the power in the relationship approximately balanced; I think she's a keeper, and good for Marten.

That having been said, I still like Faye/Marten. Even though Faye would be in control (like she has been all along.) Many good relationships have the power on one side (we all learn how that works as children) - that's fine as long as both are ok with that. Sometimes that evens out somewhat over the long term, as the inhibited one matures.

So I think this is what dooms my naive polygyny fantasy - almost impossible to reach a stable power balance.  I think it was Frank Herbert who said the triangle is the most unstable political structure. God, i miss him; why do the brilliant ones have to die? John Lennon, Frank Zappa, Philip K. Dick.

Edit:  Department of Gender Studies:  I think we have to ultimately admit men and women don't think and feel alike. I've always been all for equality, but sometimes Truth trumps our most fervent wishes. Just another case in point:
Male: "Dora just bitched about Marten having girlfriends ten years ago on the other side of the fucking continent. Insecurity is one thing, this is fucking possession."
Female: "u've got to admit, it would be really awkward for a minute after hearing that your boyfriend still has some feelings for a girl he dated before. Who wants their boyfriend to be thinking about past loves? It's not something to fight over, but it IS something that might give a girl a sad feeling in her heart for a few seconds."
« Last Edit: 05 Feb 2008, 20:15 by tomart »
Irresponsible Adult GOM

raoullefere

• Duck attack survivor

The tripod, Tomart. Herbert said the tripod is the most unstable political structure. A bit of a difference. A love triangle is actually pretty stable. That's why it's used to describe irresolvable romantic entanglements betwen three people—the idea is that the whole thing will never be resolved.

Never heard of a love tripod, although I'm sure some reader who's into bondage can tell us all about it.

Dune nut, Buffyverse analyst, Bloom county maniac, and now QC adict—where do my pop culture obsessions end?
« Last Edit: 05 Feb 2008, 21:19 by raoullefere »
GOM (Grumpy Old Men): Complaining about attire, trespassing, loud music, and general cheerfulness since before you were born, Missy.

tomart

• Curry sauce

I used to think popular culture should be beneath us intellectuals.  That was before Steppenwolf (the Hesse version) before someone's Popular Culture series on NPR, and before our subculture began begatting major feature films.

Of course, Britney, Tomkat, Bennifer and the like continue to be beneath us.

Love Dune and Bloom County, but I missed out on the Buffyverse; I only discovered Josh [edit: Joss] with Firefly. Should I go back now and experience BtVS at my age?

Oh, the topic, right.  ...Yes, I see it lasting.
« Last Edit: 06 Feb 2008, 10:00 by tomart »
Irresponsible Adult GOM

raoullefere

• Duck attack survivor

Good lord, yes. You're never too old for Buffy. (The series, anyway.)

soatari

Good lord, yes. You're never too old for Buffy. (The series, anyway.)

If you're lucky, you might be able to find the complete series (all seven seasons) in one box for a reasonable price. I bought mine at Costco a few years back for about $130.

If you've got the cash the spare, I would suggest it. Push yourself past the cheese and corn of the first season (and a little of the second). This series really expands and develops to a really well done series.

Edit: This is the box I'm referring to.
http://www.amazon.com/Buffy-Vampire-Slayer-Collectors-discs/dp/B000AQ68RI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1202292950&sr=1-2
« Last Edit: 06 Feb 2008, 02:20 by soatari »

Switchblade

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • WTF was I thinking when I picked this name?

I don't see why it couldn't. Marten, for all his inability to be truly assertive is generally an honest and truthful bloke - if he says something, he means it.

Dora has a few insecurities, but who doesn't?

I've seen people settle down with partners who really weren't right for them (or at least didn't seem that way from the outside). There's no reason that QC's resident black-tipped matchsticks couldn't do perfectly well together.
ROCK MORE, ROLL MORE, LURK MOAR

DrizztLink

• Plantmonster

Yeah. they will last.
at the pace that they age in the strip, their relationship will outlast Spiderman and Mary Jane. As well as Archie never deciding which girl to choose between Betty and Veronica. Hell, on that one, Id keep both too!!

More power to Archie!

Grimmy
wonders what it would take to be a serious boyfriend to a "raven" character.

(case in point, I dated a girl who was also "lacking in the common sense department" and it didnt work out.)

Uh, Spider-man kind of sold his marriage to Satan. Seriously, probably not the best comparison, there.
Some metal-head.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up