Fun Stuff > CHATTER

Casting call for a short film I'm making

(1/4) > >>

Unosuke:
First off, if this is in the wrong forum, please move it.

Ok, so I've got an idea. I want to make a short film as kind of a "day in the life of me" thing, but then a friend of mine suggested that I do multiple people, so, if you'd like to be in my little film, here's what you need to do: you need your own video camera or access to one (some kind of digital format preferred), then you need to film yourself for about a week or so, just a kind of "this is me, this is what I do" type of thing. I figure I only need about 5 people, and this is still early in the planning stages (read: i came up with the idea this morning), so yeah, let me see how much interest there is in this and we'll go from there.

SeanBateman:
So if we film it and act in it, how is it your short film.

Kai:
On an offtopic note: Kieffer's avatar is probably the best thing I've ever seen.

öde:

--- Quote from: Dirk Hopeless on 02 Jan 2008, 08:55 ---So if we film it and act in it, how is it your short film.

--- End quote ---

He's the auteur.

Kytt:
1 week of film.

2-4 hours of filming a day (let's say 3).

21 hours of film, total.

21 tapes.

$3.50 a tape (approximately).

21 tapes = $73.5 + Tax = $79.75 (approximately).

You give me $80 to reimburse me for tape stock and I'll do it. No joke- I'm a filmmaker as well, and I have a camera as well as sound and lighting equipment. I can do all the color and light balancing for you, all you need to do is give me the cash for the tape stock.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version