THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 04:22
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stupid Things My Friends Have Done (WARNING! TALE OF EXTREME ANIMAL CRUELTY)  (Read 17330 times)

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN

I heard that when Lemuria were touring the UK they failed to understand the concept of an electric kettle and managed to melt one by putting it on a cooker. So there are still ways for your housemates to destroy the new kettle and the surrounding area.

A few years back a friend of mine was extremely drunk at a party. Out the back of the house there were these massive sheets of glass on the ground, they must have been at least ten foot long. So he decides that the most sensible thing to do at this juncture is to take his top off and go sliding along one on his back. He does so, and gets up grinning since it had been fun and nothing bad had happened. The he goes down it again, and this time he left an enormous swear of blood right along the glass. Everybody freaks out and they see he has an enormous gash in his back. He didn't notice because he was too drunk to feel pain. They took him to the hospital to get it stitched up, but not before he insisted on seeing it in the bathroom mirror and getting a polaroid of himself looking over his shoulder at the camera and giving a thumbs up for posterity.
Quote from: De_El
Next time, on QC Forums: someone embarrassingly reveals that they are a homophobe! Stay tuned to find out who!

clockworkjames

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Grammar Nazi vs Illiterate Jew

Pics please.
still new here, didn't wanna piss anyone off

bbqrocks

Does sliding down a 30m slope on top of a bin count as stupid?

Boro_Bandito

• William Gibson's Babydaddy

How about taking a waxed lunch table tray and using it to go down a long ass metal slide into a lake? Well, not really stupid I guess, but i was really fast and would have hurt like hell had we fallen off, since the slide was built into the side of a steep hill covered in rocks and prickly pears and yucca plants and such.
Yeah, I mean, "I won't kill and eat you if you won't kill and eat me" is typically a ground rule for social groups.

bbqrocks

What about sliding 200ft down a red slope whilst skiing? The stupid thing about that was he held out his hand to my other friend to help him back up, and he thought he was joking and taunted him by holding his hand just out of reach.

Cartilage Head

• Only pretending to work
  • Do Me Baby

My friends in I find endless enjoyment in games testing our manliness. The most frequent is the merciless swinging of pipes and sticks at eachother in mock-epic-battles. We have come out hurt often.
Hate, rain on me

calenlass

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • queefcicle!

I heard that when Lemuria were touring the UK they failed to understand the concept of an electric kettle and managed to melt one by putting it on a cooker. So there are still ways for your housemates to destroy the new kettle and the surrounding area.
At scout camp when I was tiny, some twit tried to boil water in a plastic bucket.

My friends from Georgia Tech managed to put (burn? melt? I dunno!) a tennis-ball sized hole in the bottom of a stainless steel spaghetti pot over a campfire a few years ago. I do not want to say melted because there was no dripping pulled-metal bits or anything, just a hole. Best thing is that the water didn't fall out somehow, so no one noticed until the noodles were done and someone mentioned they tasted a little metallic.
Hey everyone, I need to buy some new bookshelves. When I get back from Ikea and put them together you're all invited to the bookshelf launch party.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up