Comic Discussion > QUESTIONABLE CONTENT

I just have to say...

<< < (5/5)

StreetSpirit:
Long live Jeph's 'slice of life' comic and the ever evolving and enjoyable story that seems to always offer a little nugget of joy or humor while also developing quite the enjoyable and addicting story. The pace seems sensible because allows for the characters' actions to be more justified so they remain true to themselves.

Long live QC.

Jackie Blue:

--- Quote from: Michael Nehora on 14 Feb 2008, 11:24 ---Zerodrone, I understand what you're saying, but remember that QC is how Jeph earns his living.
--- End quote ---

Well, that is more or less my point.  The way QC currently exists I am not sure that I see it ever making much money.  I am not sure how long one can live on T-shirt sales and advertising.  As much as I dislike, say, MegaTokyo, I can at least see how it makes a substantial amount of money.

I did not say QC should be "wrapped up in a couple months", I just would assume that at some point in Jeph's life he will want to do something else.  I could be wrong.  And I did not say that he would have to stop QC before starting something else.  That would be foolish.

rainnsreinn:
I've been reading the comic for 3 years now and I still adore it. It's been a treat to see how the art has evolved and to see the characters grow and change.
Keep up the good work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version