Comic Discussion > QUESTIONABLE CONTENT

I just have to say...

<< < (2/5) > >>

tomart:

--- Quote from: mrtame on 12 Feb 2008, 13:46 ---As an avid reader of webcomics for the past 8 or so years, and a fan of comics in general for almost my entire life, this comic has quickly become my absolute, single favorite comic experience. The quality of the artwork, in conjunction with the frequency of the updates is astounding. Especially when also taking into consideration how absolutely entertaining it is without fail on a constant basis. I commend you for your work and i hope Questionable Content continues for a long time.

--- End quote ---

I've said much the same thing.  And now the comic and the forums is my daily fun fix.

mrtame:
I only stumbled upon this gem a couple of weeks ago and read through the archives quickly. Watching the art evolve has been amazing.

I absolutely love hannelore, she is one of my favorite characters. I went back to read her first few strips and it's pretty odd to see her as she was initially introduced.

My only issues with the storyline lately is the deep gnawing fear of seeing Faye end up with Sven or the coffee shop guy. I just can't accept it. I would rather see some twisted love triangle mess develop between her, marten and dora, as he is the only male in the cast worthy of her affections IMO.

Doug S. Machina:
Agreed, I check it every day, and it never disappoints. The art's evolution is amazing. Also, what Apple Pie said.

tomart:
I agree totally, especially with:

--- Quote from: mrtame on 12 Feb 2008, 22:29 ---... the deep gnawing fear of seeing Faye end up with Sven or the coffee shop guy. I just can't accept it. I would rather see some twisted love triangle mess develop between her, marten and dora, as he is the only male in the cast worthy of her affections IMO.
--- End quote ---

EXACTAMUNDO...!!!        Take that, all you Sven/Faye (Svaye? Fen?) shippers!

Doug S. Machina:

--- Quote from: tomart on 13 Feb 2008, 12:04 ---Take that, all you Sven/Faye (Svaye? Fen?) shippers!

--- End quote ---

God, please don't bring this "TomKat" contraction crap in (though I laughed when I read that.) Surely Svaye Fen is a mossy bog in Denmark? (According to Wikipedia, "A fen is a fun type of wetland fed by surface and/or groundwater." I like my wetlands to be enjoyable.)

Shunting Faye into a couple would seem rushed, I think.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version