THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 20 Apr 2024, 02:24
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: OK, that was funny...  (Read 9565 times)

EvilBonsai

• Not quite a lurker
OK, that was funny...
« on: 13 Feb 2008, 05:19 »

"Hork hork hork hork"

That was a good laugh; needed it, too. If you don't own a cat, don't worry about it. If you do, well, then you know.

Just sucks to wake up in the middle of the night hearing that damn sound...even worse when you don't hear it then get up and step into cold, half-digested cat food.
« Last Edit: 14 Feb 2008, 05:40 by EvilBonsai »

Doug S. Machina

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
Re: OK, that was funny...
« Reply #1 on: 13 Feb 2008, 05:28 »

I assume it's as bad as "Why has my mother's incontinent dog left a stone here?...agh, that's not a stone."
Man, if I was the sort of person who quoted things like that in my signature, I'd quote that it my signature.

OnewingedAngel

« Reply #2 on: 13 Feb 2008, 07:41 »

My cat likes to choke herself on the edge of her cat tree, then get all confused looking why she's trying to hock up a hairball.

easilyamused

« Reply #3 on: 13 Feb 2008, 10:11 »

today's strip is one of the only things that has ever made me glad that I'm allergic to cats.

roadkillnecrophiliac

« Reply #4 on: 13 Feb 2008, 14:59 »

I read the "hork hork hork hork" to my mother and we both had a laugh because that's how our cat sounds.

Guess what noise our cat made five minutes later? He horked all over the clean laundry. It was freaky, but fortunately they weren't my clothes, so it doesn't really bother me. :P

Naoko

« Reply #5 on: 15 Feb 2008, 09:27 »

"Hork hork hork hork"

That was a good laugh; needed it, too. If you don't own a cat, don't worry about it. If you do, well, then you know.

Just sucks to wake up in the middle of the night hearing that damn sound...even worse when you don't hear it then get up and step into cold, half-digested cat food.

I know what you mean. My family has three cats, and mine has a crazily weak stomach. She has to eat special food from the vet, and then she goes and throws it up anyway, even though it's expensive vet cat food. Dumb cat, but I love her. Poor thing can't help it, I guess, hahah.

Amadeus

« Reply #6 on: 15 Feb 2008, 09:29 »

Is it weird I read the "hork" thing as if the cat was the Swedish Chef?

"I'ma gonna make da pukez now. HORK HORK HORK HORK!"

AndrewDB

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #7 on: 15 Feb 2008, 19:22 »

I can mimic the "Hork"ing noise almost near perfectly, so when an ex told me she hated the noise one of my old cats used to make when he was throwing up... (and I knew this wasn't the girl I wanted to be with for the rest of my life), I used to mimic it when coughing.

Twas a very good, and subtle, if not odd, way how to end the relationship.  :angel:

Norton Quintessential

• Curry sauce
  • *Learning to look chastened*
« Reply #8 on: 15 Feb 2008, 20:07 »

^Amadeus: no, it's hilarious.
"Nobody needs America's help.....

until they NEED IT!"
Pages: [1]   Go Up