THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 24 Apr 2024, 06:44
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Flash Forward  (Read 2687 times)

Ozymandias

• Older than Moses
Flash Forward
« on: 26 Sep 2009, 20:23 »

Anyone else catch this?

I really enjoyed it. Definitely my new go-to show for the fact that Lost isn't on. The pacing is even a fair bit better than Lost, with people actually- hold on this is shocking- TALKING about stuff and revealing the knowledge they know to the other people and then DRAWING LOGICAL CONCLUSIONS.

It's fucking brilliant.
You are 9/11.
You are the terrorist.

kemon

• Furry furrier
  • seriously
Re: Flash Forward
« Reply #1 on: 26 Sep 2009, 23:30 »

i liked it a lot.  the reason i was interested in it was john cho but it's the first episode and they're already implying he might not be around later.  so i'll be watching to see how that turns out.   i cracked up when i saw seth macfarlane's character show up.  dunno why, he wasn't doing anything funny.   was just surprising that he was in there.
biting's excellent.  it's like kissing, only there's a winner.

look out! Ninjas!

• 1-800-SCABIES
« Reply #2 on: 26 Sep 2009, 23:40 »

people actually- hold on this is shocking- TALKING about stuff and revealing the knowledge they know to the other people and then DRAWING LOGICAL CONCLUSIONS.
You lie!

Anyway, this airs in Australia tomorrow, so I'll wait until then to catch it. Looks mighty interesting though.
Although just on the teased premise, one does wonder if it can sustain the amount of mythos that Lost does, and even moreso if it can do it remotely well.
Tina Turner kicking the crap out of Zombie Ike Turner?

Bastardous Bassist

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
  • brinkman propane smoker
« Reply #3 on: 27 Sep 2009, 00:25 »

So, I saw this pilot several months ago due to a survey that I took about whether it would be good or not.  I though it would.  The part that I liked most (embarrassingly) was when I saw Steve show up in one of the visions of the future.
Who?  Me?  Couldn't be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up