I miss the updates on Jeph, but not much
- 4 (33.3%)
Where is my news???
- 4 (33.3%)
None of these options satisty my thoughts
- 4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jeph's News Post  (Read 6505 times)

Lanavae

Jeph's News Post
« on: 19 Feb 2008, 22:46 »

I've noticed this week that Jeph isn't giving us much news.  I read through the archives recently and about halfway through noticed the entertainment the News Post provided and started reading that with the comic.  I was happy to have caught up and be reading Jeph's thoughts in "real-time", but now there hasn't been anything much.  I know he's trying to get the comic up in time for the crazed WCT posters, but I still miss it.

Does anyone else?

(I know this doesn't open to much discussion, but I'm really interested to know everyones thoughts)

kellibus

Re: Jeph's News Post
« Reply #1 on: 19 Feb 2008, 22:49 »

I miss Jeph's news posts too! Honestly though, he even said himself that his sleep schedule is way outta whack. It's prolly why he hasn't written much in the news section, and he's been sick...

jill the ripper

« Reply #2 on: 20 Feb 2008, 09:44 »

I check the newsbox before I read the comic.
If Jeph says he had trouble on a certain panel, I'll go to said panel and study it for a while.

In comic #1080, it was the only reason I noticed that Hannelore's pants were exactly the same colour as Sven's sofa. Because I'm just so very observant like that, normally.

Kairuka

« Reply #3 on: 20 Feb 2008, 14:53 »

In Jeph news, he will be at Vassar College in Poughkeepsie on Saturday for NonCon VIII (assuming the weather permits, it's supposed to be kinda sketchy this weekend).  Luckily for me, this is about an hour and a half from where I live and not far from where I did my undergrad work.  Does that help you get your fix of Jeph news?  Info here:
http://noncon.vassar.edu/events-sat.html

NonCon starts on Friday and ends on Sunday, but with Jeph there, Saturday is clearly the most important.
Pages: [1]   Go Up