THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 19 Apr 2024, 17:21
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Call of OMG Duty 4  (Read 2138 times)

Valekraft

Call of OMG Duty 4
« on: 24 Feb 2008, 17:13 »

So I played through the storyline... Not amazing but then I started playing online.

I love the level up system for the first person shooter atmosphere they have created.
If anyone else plays on PS3 you should add me as a friend  username Valekraft

Anyone else play this game?
I thought the storyline was way to linear but it had a lot of meat to it with some decent character development.

Nodaisho

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
Re: Call of OMG Duty 4
« Reply #1 on: 26 Feb 2008, 02:15 »

Yes, yes it is epic. I am on the last level on hardened, bought it two days ago, beat it once already.

I hate those goddamn dogs. I either go too early or too late, and I can't stop them from ripping out my throat. And then when I die, it tells me to alternately hit melee before they bite, or melee when they bite. The game can't make up its mind.
I took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots

LadyFirelyght

• Plantmonster
  • I fart in your general direction.
« Reply #2 on: 26 Feb 2008, 04:39 »

My husband was playing online and about 3 minutes into a 15-minute match, his right analog stick came loose. We had to order a special screwdriver to be able to open it up to try and fix it, which won't be coming until later today. Needless to say, he didn't do well that match. He got no kills and only one assist once I showed him a half-way jimmied method of being able to aim.

That being said, he loves the game. I'm too nervous of a person to play it, but I like watching (it's like watching a movie. A really bad movie since he dies a lot). Seriously, I'm so nervous that Mario Party gets me shaking.
I'm suspicious of any food that makes its own packaging. There could be spiders inside!

clockworkjames

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Grammar Nazi vs Illiterate Jew
« Reply #3 on: 26 Feb 2008, 08:03 »

So much awesome in one FPS. Totally addictive fun with lashings of fun sauce and a great single player.

I might suck at all other games, but hardcore CoD4 online (PC) is my forté.

I am the goddamn batman.
still new here, didn't wanna piss anyone off
Pages: [1]   Go Up