Comic Discussion > QUESTIONABLE CONTENT

A Whopper of a plot arc!

(1/6) > >>

Ninja Nai:
Wow, I know I said something about this in another post, but I'm not all that computer saavy, so I'm gunna try this way too. But I definatly have to say that despite my love for hot goth/rocker looking chicks, I was definatly rooting for Marty to hook-up with Faye, especially after the whole story behind her dad came out. But I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised after she kinda left him to the wind, cuz Dora's been wanting to hit that for a while! (Please forgive my use of ebonics) But I was wondering what other QC readers felt about the way things have played out. By the by, Jacques is the MAN for starting this comic!!!!!!!!!!

AnimiLautrec:

--- Quote from: Ninja Nai on 25 Feb 2008, 21:33 ---Wow, I know I said something about this in another post, but I'm not all that computer saavy, so I'm gunna try this way too. But I definatly have to say that despite my love for hot goth/rocker looking chicks, I was definatly rooting for Marty to hook-up with Faye, especially after the whole story behind her dad came out. But I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised after she kinda left him to the wind, cuz Dora's been wanting to hit that for a while! (Please forgive my use of ebonics) But I was wondering what other QC readers felt about the way things have played out. By the by, Jacques is the MAN for starting this comic!!!!!!!!!!

--- End quote ---

I was too, but I like that Faye and Sven are boinking now. XD
Also, when is Jeph going to post tonights commiiiiicccccc ::is needlessly impatient::

Ninja Nai:
I know right? :::dances in chair as tho he has to pee::: but i suppose Sven is definatly a wayy better choice than that wierd stalker-type dude from the coffee shop, har har har

ThePQ4:
Firstly, this belongs in the General Discussion, not the WTC --there is already a thread for this week in the WTC, but you obviously know you are free to share your thoughts there.
Secondly, both of you should think about posting in the Hi, I'm New section, as you are both new, and obviously need to be told a few things.
Thirdly, don't quote the post above you. It is highly unnessessary.
Thanks.

Ninja Nai:
well, i did post back when i first started my account, but it's been a while. And the answer to your secondly....i found this site myself, by accident, and dont know anyone nor saw any kind of "To Do" list or rules of engagement. So..oopsy daisy to me. Besides, i thought weekly comic talk meant talking about the comic during the current week....or am I just making that up?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version