THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 26 Apr 2024, 11:35
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Plot synopsis for newbies/non-QCers:  (Read 6357 times)

cwoolard

Plot synopsis for newbies/non-QCers:
« on: 26 Feb 2008, 23:37 »

Draft:

Marten the too-nice guy is currently dating Dora the sucessful yet rabidly insecure Goth chick, BUT, Marten still has feelings for Faye, the belligerent semi-nutcase, who is too fucked-up to be in a relationship right now, EXCEPT she just totally jumped Sven, the allegedly recovering sleazeball, WHO JUST HAPPENS to be Dora's brother. EXCEPT, Hanners, the too-cute gentle nutcase KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED, and WAIT TILL DORA FINDS OUT, SHE'S GONNA BE PISSED!!1!.

MEANWHILE, Marten's friend Steve was last seen romancing Meena, who WORKS AT THE COUNTY MORGUE, Pen-Pen may or may not be PIZZA GIRL, Sara was supposedly eaten by a GODDAM ALLOSAURUS, and Amir & Nat are wondering when Marten's gonna show up for BAND PRACTICE.

Also, two sentient robots, a drunk redneck romance novelist, and a dumb brunette who's actually CONTROLLING IT ALL BEHIND THE SCENES.

Did I miss anything?   :|

britMonster

• Furry furrier
Re: Plot synopsis for newbies/non-QCers:
« Reply #1 on: 26 Feb 2008, 23:48 »

Where is Ellen. . . and you forgot about lesbian makeouts at Martins job.
britMonster is all hot and bothered by the thought of febreeze.

you're invited : www.lost.eu/75505

Doug S. Machina

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
« Reply #2 on: 27 Feb 2008, 03:32 »

I think you got all the main points, but missed the second tier characters like Hannelore's parents (mad scientist in space and ruthless capitalist) or Marten's parents (fetish model and gay night club owner), both divorced, or Ellen, Deathmole and Faye's parent (who I couldn't describe succicintly.)
« Last Edit: 27 Feb 2008, 04:19 by Doug S. Machina »
Man, if I was the sort of person who quoted things like that in my signature, I'd quote that it my signature.

cgarci21

• Balloon animal serial killer
  • Shagtastic
« Reply #3 on: 14 Mar 2008, 23:05 »

Dora is technically a reformed goth chick.
You know how animals can sense a tsunami coming before humans notice? I'm like that, only for sexy things. -Dora Bianchi

bunnyThor

• Furry furrier
  • This is my personal text. Not yours!
« Reply #4 on: 14 Mar 2008, 23:29 »

Draft:

Marten the too-nice guy is currently dating Dora the sucessful yet rabidly insecure Goth chick, BUT, Marten still has feelings for Faye, the belligerent semi-nutcase, who is too fucked-up to be in a relationship right now, EXCEPT she just totally jumped Sven, the allegedly recovering sleazeball, WHO JUST HAPPENS to be Dora's brother. EXCEPT, Hanners, the too-cute gentle nutcase KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED, and WAIT TILL DORA FINDS OUT, SHE'S GONNA BE PISSED!!1!.

[...]

Did I miss anything?   :|

Um...some semblance of objectivity?  :wink:

stevelore

• Not quite a lurker
  • Steve + Hanners = AWESOME
« Reply #5 on: 14 Mar 2008, 23:37 »

You didn't talk about Steve really.

Nor did you talk enough about Hannelore.
Pages: [1]   Go Up