THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 24 Apr 2024, 18:25
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Anime Recommendations?  (Read 261540 times)

Saiokuo

Re: Anime Recommendations?
« Reply #150 on: 08 Apr 2008, 15:07 »

I recomend a few that have already been said
-Rurouni Kenshin
ok let me clarify this  JUST THE OVA's
Ok, yeah, sorry for the lack of clarification.

spluk

« Reply #151 on: 08 Apr 2008, 19:17 »

I just watched Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 epsiode 1 last night and it was insane.
perhaps one of the best series I have ever watched, and way better than any gundam series. (as it is mecha)
However, the first episode wouldn't make sense without watching the first season.
Still, it was great.

Ikrik

• Asleep in the boner patch
« Reply #152 on: 14 Apr 2008, 19:37 »

I'm personally not the biggest fan of Mecha anime.  I tried watching Gundam WAY too late.  For me it's something that you can watch when either 1. You're not really into anime, or 2. Something you watch like...right at the beginning of your anime life. The only mecha anime I've ever really enjoyed were Evangelion (let's not argue about this) and Tengan Toppen Gurren Lagann (which turned insanely terrible after episode 17 or 18).  Mech, Harem, and Gender-Bender anime all seem to have the same problems and the same angsty characters and they all just seem to be the same to me.  That being said one of my favourite anime is Ah! My Goddess, and another is Evangelion....

Right now I'm watching Baccano! And I'm REALLY enjoying it.  It's got that whole American Gangster vibe that was hanging around in the 20's and the 30's (I believe).  I'm about 7 episodes in and it's just great.  It reminds me a little bit of Chrno Crusade, but that's just because they're set in the same time, Baccano! doesn't have demons or the church or any of that other stuff that Chrno did.  Why has no one talked about Chrno yet? That was a great anime, much better than the manga.

Kino's Journey and Mushishi are really similar and both are COMPLETE must-watches.  Kino's Journey has this really interesting animation style that still weirds me out when I watch it.  Mushishi is really cool, a LOT of girls I know are in complete love with Ginko.  The art is absolutely beautiful and the stories are really nice.

Aminal

« Reply #153 on: 14 Apr 2008, 20:14 »

I now recommend Afro Samurai.  It's got Samuel L. Jackson!  And seriously, a bitchin' story.  For a 6 episode anime you get a surprising amount of closure.

frunK

« Reply #154 on: 14 Apr 2008, 20:34 »

Has anyone mentioned Rosario Vampire yet?  I'm watching it now and so far it is really good

I may have mentioned it back on the first page. We were watching it at my Anime Club, but because of protests from this really loud obnoxious girl about all of the pantie-shots and her big boobs, we stopped watching it just so we didn't have to listen to her bitch anymore. I'm going to get the rest of the season from one of the other guys in the club though 'cause I thought it was really cute too (even though the pantie-shots DID get kind of old after like episode three...) The art is gorgeous though!!

Make her watch Labyrinth of Fire. That should shut her the hell up. Anime is about titties, panties and killing! none of this yaoi cuddle crap(it's funny because frunK is hopelessly addicted to yaoi IRONY LOL) Or make her play the LoF Drinking Game, every time there's a pantie shot she takes a shot!
« Last Edit: 14 Apr 2008, 20:36 by frunK »

ThePQ4

« Reply #155 on: 15 Apr 2008, 07:14 »

...I am fairly certain that wouldn't be approved of at our Campus-based Anime club...
She is already annoyed because we can't watch ultimately gory stuff, or hentai (she was disappointed by this, she is the ultimate hypocrite).

talon

« Reply #156 on: 18 Apr 2008, 17:53 »

steamboy... i thought it was a fun movie.

also excited to see gotham knight this summer, i love how american entertainment has been apreciating how good anime can be and how well american stories can be expanded and told through new eyes in anime

MadassAlex

• Bling blang blong blung
  • "Tasteful"?
« Reply #157 on: 20 Apr 2008, 04:46 »

Full Metal Panice! Fumoffu was hilarious. I just finished watching it today and was thoroughly amused. Apparently military applications to high school are infinite.

muteKi

« Reply #158 on: 28 Apr 2008, 13:59 »

Has anyone mentioned Rosario Vampire yet?  I'm watching it now and so far it is really good

I may have mentioned it back on the first page. We were watching it at my Anime Club, but because of protests from this really loud obnoxious girl about all of the pantie-shots and her big boobs, we stopped watching it just so we didn't have to listen to her bitch anymore. I'm going to get the rest of the season from one of the other guys in the club though 'cause I thought it was really cute too (even though the pantie-shots DID get kind of old after like episode three...) The art is gorgeous though!!

Just so we're clear, I just caught a bunch of this on vimeo or whatever, fan-subbed.
It's really cute, even if the best description is "fan-service with an occasional action shot" (seriously, they have a chibi bat come at the end of each fight scene to tell you how long it was, in seconds).
A bit formulaic at the start but it gets better; I'm reading the anime now for comparison, which is a bit more subtle and calm (especially in the sexiness) and is paced differently.

But the art. Every few minutes of watching it, I was all "WOW. This may not be the most action-packed, but the artwork is incredible."

I am curious as to what the second season is going to be like.

I want to find episodes of Labyrinth of Fire so that I can compare the panty-shot ratio, though.

godinpants

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • Jolly good show old bean.
    • Godinpants
« Reply #159 on: 28 Apr 2008, 15:47 »

I really recommend the rosario vampire.
At the anime club I'm in, it's regularly referered to as "rosario fanservice" but that aside its still awesome.

But, TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN. Watch it, watch it all, theres a small rough patch around episodes 8 - 12, but dont let that stop you from finishing it.
I watched the last 10 episodes in one night because it just got that epic.
If you like giant robots and girls, and shouting things, you will love it.
Even if you dont, you will love it.

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.
I love this show. If you have a sense of humour, you will love this show.
End of story.

watch it.

muteKi

« Reply #160 on: 28 Apr 2008, 22:03 »

Also the R + V manga is really awesome.

After around Ch. 20 it becomes what feels like more than slightly derivative of Bleach, but without all the Dragonball-esque "we must train to get stronger" segments. I like, as a result.

Dinosaur Star

• Not quite a lurker
  • Space is the place!
« Reply #161 on: 28 Apr 2008, 23:00 »

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.

Great, great show. Personally, it lost a lot of steam 3/4 through the first season though. It became ridiculously direction-less and the jokes weren't as funny. I just started the second season and it's seemingly following that suit.

The first 8 or so episodes were golden for me though.

sakanapan

« Reply #162 on: 29 Apr 2008, 00:03 »

Recommendations:  Some of these have already been mentioned, but they bear repeating.

Baccano!
Higurashi no naku koro ni (In the US, they're calling it: "When They Cry")
Genshiken (An anime about otaku.  It's pretty hilarious.)
Key the Metal Idol
.hack//sign
The Slayers (For nostalgic reasons.  This was the first anime I fell in love with.)
Black Lagoon
Trigun
FLCL
Serial Experiments Lain
X: The Series (But for god's sake.  Do not watch the movie!)
Azumanga Daioh
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Ikrik

« Reply #163 on: 29 Apr 2008, 00:46 »

Man...I need to finish more series soon....

on my watch list I have Kanon, which I've heard is like the biggest harem anime ever and is completely corny. 
Nodame Cantibile, which I haven't even started watching yet.

I guess I might consider watching Bleach....but is it actually worth it? Personally I enjoyed Naruto up until the filler saga and I'm just wondering if it's worth it to watch Naruto's competition. 

I cannot in any good conscience recommend Serial Experiments Lain to anyone.  I bought it on sale for 20 bucks after seeing it on a top 200 anime list.  It's really, really confusing and the animation is Evangelion-esque.  My only warning is if you're going to watch it, make sure you don't watch more than 3 episodes at once...otherwise you'll get a migraine.

FMP is good, Fumoffu tends to be people's favourite because it doesn't really take itself seriously at all.  I haven't seen second barrage yet but I'm planning to one of these days.

muteKi

« Reply #164 on: 29 Apr 2008, 14:54 »

Bleach is interesting, but near the end of the Bount arc I stopped watching.
Man, that arc started out really awesome and eventually just got really long, and bit uninteresting.

There's some good stuff with Bleach, though, and it's worth checking out, but not if you like really long DBZ-ish stuff at times (see above).
The Bleach manga has this problem less though, apparently, because it comes out less quickly there's no specifically "filler" manga as such.

Still, there's a lot of good music associated with the anime.

Aminal

« Reply #165 on: 29 Apr 2008, 16:56 »

If you like giant robots and girls, and shouting things, you will love it.

Wait, do you mean if you like shouting things, or if you like things that shout?  I guess it doesn't really matter to me because I like all four, and I'll probably try this out.  I'm merely curious.

KickThatBathProf

• Duck attack survivor
  • hey there
« Reply #166 on: 29 Apr 2008, 19:18 »

Still, there's a lot of good music associated with the anime.

This would be true if there weren't that one terrible song that's used during several action sequences.  You know, the one with the female vocal singing "If you wanna see some action"

Oh and I'm sort of meh about Bleach right now.  Sometimes it can get to the old ways of "fight guy - fight stronger guy - fight even stronger guy", but overall the series is enjoyable.
« Last Edit: 29 Apr 2008, 19:27 by KickThatBathProf »
dumplings are the answer because the foreskin boys

Calaveth

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #167 on: 04 May 2008, 15:19 »

Bleach is not worth the effort if you consider that you could use your time to watch better anime. And there is plenty of that.

This spring season, I can recommend the new shows Soul Eater, Kurenai, Kanokon, Daughter of Twenty Faces, Library War, Tower of Druaga, and the campy but fun Kamen no Maid Guy...
They have all just started over in Japan, so you'll only find a few translated episodes so far, but new episodes trickle in every week.

Ikrik

« Reply #168 on: 04 May 2008, 15:55 »

I've made the decision to start watching Bleach during the summer.....it should only take me a couple weeks (depending on how bored I am and how much I like it)  But right now I'm not really "watching" anything.  I've put everyting on hold until the summer (gotta finish school first) but I have a list of 100 anime that I need/want to watch.

TheHempInvader

« Reply #169 on: 07 May 2008, 00:22 »

Ive seen alot of Anime, i'd advise;

Deathnote - Absolutely great series, for the lovers of suspence and elaborate plans
Full Metal Alchemist - Pretty good, worth the watch
Naruto - Only if its in Japanese, the english translations make Naruto's voice unbearable
Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni - Freaky as alll hell. Involves many killings of children... Kindof... Must see to beleive.
Lucky Star - Great - better if you're a nerd
Azumanga Daioh - Not sure if Daioh is spelt right, but HILARIOUS series. But it all depends on your sense of humour.
Elfen Lied - If you don't mind gore and partial nudity, very good. DO NOT be swayed by the first 9 minutes of the first episode. Its all gorey ripping people into peices stuff...
Honey and Clover - Haven't finished yet but is so far looking really good.
Trinity Blood - Its just good.
Hellsing - Better than nothing, its worth the watch.
Claymore - Not too sure what to think... Its good though.
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Brilliant, but we are STILL awaiting the second series that was going to be aired in March. Apparently not.

Thats my list of recomendations...
Enjoy

knives

• Furry furrier
« Reply #170 on: 08 May 2008, 11:24 »

Shadow Star/ Narutaru is good, despite the angst. The first episode or two is kinda crappy though. Memories by the Akira fellow is also fun in a not so fun way.

OcculusExInferni

« Reply #171 on: 11 May 2008, 00:00 »

For anime itself, as in animations, I would recommend the Vampire Hunter D films, Hellsing and Hellsing Ultimate, Code Geass, Nadesico for humorous mecha material, Gundam 00 if you'd like a dirtier and more socially focused Gundam series, and Busou Renkin.  The last one was done by the fellow who did Rurouni Kenshin, Nobuhiro Watsuki, and it was a swift departure away from the norm of his to that point work.  Entertaining, though, lots of humor.

If you have the time to read, I'd reading these instead of watching: Berserk, Basilisk, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore, and especially Sanctuary.  Sanctuary is about two middle-aged men (hurray for departing from the youth with special powers!) who work from the Japanese government and the Japanese underworld respectively to create their own ideal land and country.  Very much a political, personal, social and inter-character relations based series. 

Seigea

« Reply #172 on: 15 May 2008, 04:54 »

Glad I found this thread. I watch waaaaay too much anime and can fully recommend:
Full Metal Panic! (all three seasons)
Ah! My Goddess
FLCL
Rizel Mine
Tsukuyomi Moonphase
Ergo Proxy
Black Lagoon
Berserk
Desert Punk (Sunabouzu)
Ghost in the shell (all of it+ the movies)
Bleach
Yu Yu Hakisho
Trigun!
Suzuka
Chrono Crusade
Excel Saga
Great Teacher Onizuka
Last Exile
Raxephon
Record of the Lodoss War
Samurai Shamploo
Samurai Seven
Samurai Deeper Kyo
Tenchi Muyo
Slayers
Gunslinger Girl
Grenadier
Detective Conan (you won't ever finish it, believe me)
Inuyasha
Blue Gender

Ikrik

« Reply #173 on: 15 May 2008, 22:03 »

I'm going to slash off a few of your recommendations....some of them because they shouldn't be "fully recommended" and some because they shouldn't really be recommended at all.

Rizelmine.   Dude....This is possibly one of the worst anime I've ever seen, it's the same thing done OVER AND OVER AND OVER until death.....and it's not funny.  The animation is terrible, the characters are shallow...eugh.  And what was up with those pink explosions?

Black Lagoon: If you don't like the first 2 episodes...don't bother watching the rest of the series, I made the mistake of watching the whole thing....both seasons.  It tries hard to be like Cowboy Bebop but fails horribly.

Desert Punk:  I kept hearing about this series and I thought "hey....sounds kind of cool."  Watched twelve episodes and then skipped till the last two.  I don't know if I've ever forgotten a series quicker in my entire life.  It's just REALLY typical.

Trigun: If you didn't see Trigun 10 years ago when it was still "excellent" there's absolutely no point in watching it now.

Suzuka: Please....read the manga instead, it's MUCH better.

Seigea

« Reply #174 on: 16 May 2008, 21:05 »

just listing a wide variety dude. different flavors ya know. i tend to enjoy any kind of anime. (specially the cheesy romance ones)

Ikrik

« Reply #175 on: 16 May 2008, 22:13 »

Cheesy Romance FTW.  Midori no Hibi (Days of Midori) was pretty awesome too....although the ending bugged me a little bit. 

Jackie Blue

• BANNED
  • Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • oh hi
« Reply #176 on: 16 May 2008, 22:35 »

Trigun: If you didn't see Trigun 10 years ago when it was still "excellent" there's absolutely no point in watching it now.

Um... no.  It's by no means high art but it's still a classic.

Seriously, am I the only person in this thread who has seen Welcome to the NHK?  It's frigging brilliant.
Man, this thread really makes me want to suck some cock.

Seigea

« Reply #177 on: 17 May 2008, 10:00 »

speaking of cheesy romance: REC is a great one.

plumbob78

• Obscure cultural reference
  • ˇViva la revolución!
« Reply #178 on: 17 May 2008, 10:51 »

I loved Fullmetal Alchemist. I haven't seen the movies yet, but the series had a really great story. Different from the manga, though, which is still ongoing.

Full Metal Panic! (first and second actual seasons, as well as the purely comical FUMOFFU is also one of my favorites. It's very true to the original light novels (so far, anyway, only the first two novels have been released in the U.S. I am currently reading the second).

I recommend Chrono Crusade. It has NUNS WITH GUNS!!!

Mahoromatic is flat-out hilarious.

Saikano is interesting, but kinda depressing.

Oops!  I left out Gunslinger Girl!  First one I ever watched. Loved it. Cute little cyborg assassins, FTW!
« Last Edit: 17 May 2008, 10:57 by plumbob78 »

Ikrik

« Reply #179 on: 17 May 2008, 17:28 »

Saikano is one of my favourite series.  It would be my all-time favourite if the main character wasn't so damn forgettable.  You know that for practically the entire series I couldn't remember his name?  Still can't.  It is possibly the best romantic tragedy I've ever seen in my life.  It is definitely not happy, there's like.....no comic relief and it's just really heavy. I recommend it.....but only if you're really up for watching it.

Seigea

« Reply #180 on: 17 May 2008, 20:29 »

Saiku Heiki Kanojo- not for the faint of heart. it's extremely depressing. a great love story tragedy.
Haibane Renmei- a very cute anime with very good artwork.
Hellsing- hot vampire on vampire action (figuratively) 

Tom

• Older than Moses
  • 8==D(_(_(
« Reply #181 on: 17 May 2008, 22:31 »

Different from the manga, though, which is still ongoing.

Arakawa said something about finishing at around 100 chapters, I know that 84 have been translated on onemanga.com and it doesn't seem like it'll stop for a long while.

plumbob78

• ˇViva la revolución!
« Reply #182 on: 18 May 2008, 08:22 »

Not sure which chapter I am up to. Have read 13 volumes. Have 14-16 sitting my the couch to read next. Can't get enough of it.

Ikrik

« Reply #183 on: 18 May 2008, 08:27 »

I heard that she's starting a new one soon, but that's from a couple freinds who scanlate manga.  I would prefer that FMA ends while it's still amazing and doesn't just continue on and on.

Boro_Bandito

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
« Reply #184 on: 18 May 2008, 23:45 »

I used to watch some anime. All that funimation stuff that used to come on Toonami, and then Adult Swim. But I haven't really watched much since I moved up to Maryland. That may be because my anime geek friends weren't around to show this stuff to me, though.

Recently I've been watching on Youtube videos of this one anime called Legend of Black Heaven, the dubbed version has the voice of the older guy with the metal arm (can't remember his name to save my life at the moment) from Cowboy Bebop as the voice of the main character. Its a show about a middle aged cubicle worker who has a past as the lead guitarist for a successful but for some reason short lived rock band, which apparently had the power to power up a super weapon that these alien people (who seem to all be really hot anime girls, go figure) need to defeat these other people in a galactic space war. So they're sent to earth to dig up him and his other band members to play the music again (why they can't use recordings, who the fuck knows). Anyway there's like 13 episodes total and I'm on the third one, I'm just usin' it to waste time.

Yu Yu Hakusho  (how it was spelled on Toonami anyway)

I enjoyed this series a lot, never got to finish it. I should dig it up somewhere. Reminded me quite a bit of DBZ back in the day but hey, a lot of them do.

Samurai Seven

I've been meaning to check this one out too.

Tenchi Muyo
Dear god, you can't be serious.

Blue Gender
And I'm sorry, but utter crap. No one needs to watch another post-apocalyptic Mech show with grim survivors fighting giant mutant aliens who all have mouths that seem to have a case of Vagina Dentata.
Yeah, I mean, "I won't kill and eat you if you won't kill and eat me" is typically a ground rule for social groups.

Jackie Blue

• BANNED
  • oh hi
« Reply #185 on: 19 May 2008, 03:56 »

What's wrong with Tenchi Muyo?  I'd rather watch 100 episodes of that than one episode of Bleach or Naruto or anything like that.

Boro_Bandito

« Reply #186 on: 19 May 2008, 09:44 »

You have a point there, watching Naruto is somewhere on my list of fun things to do a bit above having my eyes gouged out by magpies and a bit below sitting in a bathub full of scissors. What's wrong with it to me is that I've seen too much of the harem type show. Not to mention how many spinoffs/alternate stories does Tenchi have? And you want mysognistic much?
Yeah, I mean, "I won't kill and eat you if you won't kill and eat me" is typically a ground rule for social groups.

Seigea

« Reply #187 on: 19 May 2008, 15:18 »

in my experience,  if you've seen one unfortunate love anime with one guy and a bijillion girls, you have seen them all, but that doesn't change the fact that you'll watch 'em anyway. i haven't seen tenchi muyo since it was on tv in the evenings like 5+ years ago

plumbob78

• ˇViva la revolución!
« Reply #188 on: 19 May 2008, 15:54 »

IRecently I've been watching on Youtube videos of this one anime called Legend of Black Heaven

Finished that one a short while ago. It was OK. Not my favorite. I think it will be a long time before I want to watch it again. Not like some other series that I could watch on continuous loop and be happy. Some of the animation from that series  was used for a really good Anime Music Video for the song "Code Monkey."

It's pretty hilarious and can be found here

Seigea

« Reply #189 on: 20 May 2008, 07:56 »

The best AMVs ever are the Cowboy Bebop "Dust in the Wind" and the Trigun "Disarm"

Jackie Blue

• BANNED
  • oh hi
« Reply #190 on: 22 May 2008, 14:47 »

What's wrong with it to me is that I've seen too much of the harem type show. Not to mention how many spinoffs/alternate stories does Tenchi have? And you want mysognistic much?

There's nothing misogynistic about Tenchi Muyo, or even Love Hina or anything "dirtier".  Misogynistic is as poorly-used a word as "pretentious".  If anything, most of the harem shows portray women as being smarter and more capable than the male protaganist.

There's a big difference between misogyny and fantasy wish-fulfillment.

Ikrik

« Reply #191 on: 22 May 2008, 18:33 »

Love Hina is just terrible......but I still love the manga.

Boro_Bandito

« Reply #192 on: 22 May 2008, 20:40 »

Plumbob, where do you think I found the show from in the first place?

And zerodrone, the very fact that its basically a show where a bunch of different girls who are in fact all smart and capable are fighting for the affections of an idiot, it goes beyond fantasy wish-fulfillment. These girls have nothing better to do with their time than try and backstab each other to get married to this guy?

De_El

• Duck attack survivor
  • uh oh
« Reply #193 on: 22 May 2008, 22:13 »

Disclaimer: people being really unimaginative in how they spend their time is not a surprising thing, even if they are intelligent and capable.

plumbob78

• ˇViva la revolución!
« Reply #194 on: 22 May 2008, 22:38 »

Boro_Bandito, That's where I found the show, too. But I didn't think it out of the realm of possibility you could have just stumbled across it in a store. I saw the video and bought the anime for the girl with glasses.
« Last Edit: 24 May 2008, 07:42 by plumbob78 »

De_El

• Duck attack survivor
  • uh oh
« Reply #195 on: 23 May 2008, 22:43 »

Oh, wow, I must have skipped over a couple of posts.  Legend of Black Heaven is in my all-time favorites as far as anime goes. Or even television shows, period.

Gridgm

• Beyoncé
« Reply #196 on: 25 May 2008, 03:50 »

just started watching welcome to the NHK and wow...it's insane...it's also good but...insane

*EDIT* upon continueing to watch the second and third episodes maybe i should retract thepart about it being good and jsut replace it with clinically insane...also slightly perverted
« Last Edit: 25 May 2008, 18:58 by Gridgm »
and my ears are wearing head phones
they do play my favorite songs
not music i'm told to like
but the songs that make me dance along

Jepser

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #197 on: 25 May 2008, 06:56 »

A fresh new series that is owning hard is Soul Eater. At first you think it's gonna be a rip-off of Bleach, but it really proves itself. As of now, 7 episodes have aired, 52 are planned. If you want to go on with the story, you could also read the manga.
I wasn't going to d/l any of that, but once I read "oldest lesbian", I kind of had to.

itsrabid

« Reply #198 on: 25 May 2008, 08:01 »

Not sure if this is the right community, but these are pretty much the only forums I actually read.
I don't really know much about anime, used to be a hater. But being bored a while ago I decided to checked some out stuff and I liked it, now I am bored again but don't really know what to get.

I have watched, in order of enjoyment:
Samurai Champloo
Cowboy Bebop Series + Movie
Ghost in the Shell Series + Movies
Howl's Moving Castle
Spirited Away
Princess Mononoke
Jin-Roh (I didn't like really like this)
Paprika (This was horrible)

Can I get some recommendations based on this? Preferably something in Shinichirō Watanabe's (samurai champloo, cowboy bebop) style.
Watch Porro Rosso, Castle In The Sky and Grave Of The Fireflies, by Hayao Miyazaki (as are Mononoke and Spirited Away)
You might also like The Boondocks show.

De_El

• Duck attack survivor
  • uh oh
« Reply #199 on: 26 May 2008, 14:00 »

Although Studio Ghibli did the animation production for Grave of the Fireflies, Hayao Miyazaki was not the director, nor did he write the script or screenplay, nor is he credited as a producer.  To the extent it can be said that a film is "by" a single person, Grave of the Fireflies is not "by" Hayao Miyazaki.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Up