THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 13:49
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NOBODY ON THE INTERNET IS REAL!  (Read 2908 times)

est

• this is a test
  • Admin emeritus
  • Older than Moses
  • V O L L E Y B A L L
NOBODY ON THE INTERNET IS REAL!
« on: 06 Mar 2008, 04:57 »

Ok, so.

If you are a regular you probably already know that something strange is going on in the neighbourhood.  (If you don't already know then you are probably not affected, so don't worry about it)  While I appreciate that no-one has thus far posted a thread demanding to know wtf is going on I realise that a lot of people want to do exactly that.  I thought I would post this thread to let people know what's up in a general sense, without jumping to conclusions.

The mods & admins have been made aware of strange things in regard to a handful of accounts.  We want to investigate things fully before saying anything, as we don't want to go pointing fingers without hard evidence.  That said, I have already banned one account (named "TwinkyToes") that was an obvious fake account based on photos taken from someone's blog.  There is a handful of accounts who share IPs with the banned account and another account we are investigating, but the shared IPs are ones from an anonymiser service, so like I said earlier we are trying not to jump to conclusions.

That's all I'm going to say at the moment, other than to give a general reminder/warning that we are on the internet and that people may not be who they claim to be.  I'm going to sticky/lock this thread because I don't want this to turn into an inquisition/gabfest and either I or one of the other mods/admins will update you guys when we have more concrete facts.
« Last Edit: 06 Mar 2008, 05:00 by est »

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
Re: NOBODY ON THE INTERNET IS REAL!
« Reply #1 on: 06 Mar 2008, 06:35 »

I am actually Scott Kurtz.

HA HA FOOLED YOU ALL
Deathmole Jacques' head takes up the bottom half of the panel, with his words taking up the top half. He is not concerned about the life of his friend.

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC
« Reply #2 on: 06 Mar 2008, 08:46 »

I'm actually Jeph Jacques.

WHAT NOW BITCHES
[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo

Trollstormur

• Duck attack survivor
  • Death To America
    • http://www.goat.cx
« Reply #3 on: 08 Mar 2008, 04:30 »

I'm actually trollstormur!

wait shit no i'm doing that wroWHERE IS SARAH CONNER?
also israel
Pages: [1]   Go Up