THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 18 Apr 2024, 15:17
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Update: shirt arrived, g/f loves it -- (STILL) NEVER RECEIVED A PURCHASED ITEM  (Read 7521 times)

geoffaustin

Sorry to put the title in all caps like a 10 year old, but it's important.  I'd like to hear back from people on this:

I bought a shirt in December and never received it.  I've emailed them (twice), but no reply.  Who else has this happened to?

(note: If a MOD is reading this, then please do reply)

Geoff
« Last Edit: 28 Apr 2008, 07:55 by geoffaustin »

Surgoshan

• Duck attack survivor
Re: NEVER RECEIVED A PURCHASED ITEM
« Reply #1 on: 13 Mar 2008, 14:28 »

If you'd read the other thread you posted in about this, you'd find that a number of people had their inquiries accidentally shuffled into the spam folder. 

Remember that the two (2) people doing this are running it as a cottage business out of their home and are a touch whelmed by it.  Your post in the other thread probably would have been seen in a few days, prompting a search through a few thousand emails for yours.  Being polite is awesome-sauce on the sandwich of life.

Surgoshan

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #2 on: 13 Mar 2008, 15:32 »

Ah, sorry, thought you'd posted in the thread.  Turns out you just posted in a nearly identical thread to this one started today.  About ten threads down you'll find this thread covering those issues.

geoffaustin

« Reply #3 on: 13 Mar 2008, 15:41 »

I checked my spam box.  It's not in there.

But I appreciate your reply, Surgoshan. Trust me, I'm not your typical impatient American.  Rather, I'm one of the nicest people you'll meet.  (I don't tap my fingers on the counter, waiting for my non-fat vanilla latte).  I can empathize with the situation (I didn't realize the whole organization had two people).

Still, I bought this three months ago. That's 3 months ago.

I love QC; my girlfriend reads it every morning.  Still, if you can't mail off a purchase within 3 months, you shouldn't take people's money, promising a product that never comes.   Or do you disagree?  Maybe I'm wrong.  

All I want is an explanation.  And this gift I bought for a friend (3 months ago).

Muppet King

• Balloon animal serial killer
« Reply #4 on: 13 Mar 2008, 15:54 »

What he meant is that your order may have went to THEIR spam box as well as your emails.  Coincidently, did you email the correct address for merchandise concerns?

Check the other thread, there are people that ordered in October and November that didn't receive their order.  It's also possible it was an issue with Paypal; they aren't always the most reliable for relaying orders to merchants.
Yes, as a matter of fact, we'll probably use algebra like mad today!

Boom

« Reply #5 on: 13 Mar 2008, 17:59 »

over the weekend there was a news posting about shipments not being processed correctly and something along the lines of they where working on it, Sorry i don't remember anymore about it, I read it after spending the last 4 hours catching up on QC  :|

Amadeus

« Reply #6 on: 13 Mar 2008, 20:03 »

"Impatient American"?

Pengraffe

• Admin emeritus
  • Emoticontraindication
« Reply #7 on: 13 Mar 2008, 20:15 »

I think you ordered a purple Coffee of Doom shirt and I keep emailing you and the emails are bouncing back. We got your order back in the mail, so I can resend it next week if you will just email me your address to confirm it.
HONK HONK, I'm a pengraffe.

geoffaustin

« Reply #8 on: 13 Mar 2008, 21:59 »

That's the shirt.  I was afraid it was a postal service issue. Now, I feel bad  :cry:
I'll send you a new shipping address in an email. I'm not sure why your emails are bouncing back,
but I'll check back here instead.

Thanks Pengraffe. Take care,

Geoff

Pengraffe

• Admin emeritus
  • Emoticontraindication
« Reply #9 on: 16 Mar 2008, 22:20 »

I got your address update so that will be going out this week, as soon as our shipping labels show up from Chicago.
HONK HONK, I'm a pengraffe.

KamikaziCal

• Plantmonster
  • TEXT can go here?
« Reply #10 on: 18 Mar 2008, 08:59 »

:mrgreen:

Is it almost february in the world of order catching upery?
I'm excited. But also patient. So I'll stop bugging you about it.
HOWEVER I did send an email wanting to change an address, and never got any sort of reply.. Should I re send it, or just chiiiill?

geoffaustin

« Reply #11 on: 11 Apr 2008, 19:22 »

I got your address update so that will be going out this week, as soon as our shipping labels show up from Chicago.

That was 3 weeks ago. Where's the shirt?

Geoff

geoffaustin

Re: (STILL) NEVER RECEIVED A PURCHASED ITEM
« Reply #12 on: 25 Apr 2008, 20:12 »

got the shirt!

cheers

bunnyThor

• Furry furrier
  • This is my personal text. Not yours!
Re: (STILL) NEVER RECEIVED A PURCHASED ITEM
« Reply #13 on: 01 May 2008, 11:32 »

got the shirt!

I'm so glad that the shirt drama has been resolved. Now I can go back to my sad little life.
Pages: [1]   Go Up