THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 12:43
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Five Things You Didn't Know About Questionable Content  (Read 7243 times)

Ozymandias

• Older than Moses

#1. Jeph is often lauded for his progress in his artistic abilities over the years. This is actually an optical illusion. More recent art appears better because your senses have been dulled from constantly masturbating to Faye's tits.

#2. QC was originally conceived as a sitcom pilot and a spin-off of Friends. The only remaining clue to its origins is the obvious fact that Dora was based on Gunther.

#3. When QC was beginning as a webcomic, it was originally a joint project between Jeph and Sam Logan. Sam was eventually dropped due to having talent.

#4. The character of Pintsize was originally female. This idea was later scrapped due to Jeph's inability to draw robot tits.

#5. Hanners is a furry. True story.
You are 9/11.
You are the terrorist.

MillionDollar Belt Sander

• 1-800-SCABIES
Re: Five Things You Didn't Know About Questionable Content
« Reply #1 on: 14 Mar 2008, 17:31 »

6:  Jeph is planning a series of strips in which Faye travels to the far future and due to her lack of skills with "modern" technology she opens a coffee shop on Deep Space Nine.

7:  Midnight Hobo sales skyrocketed after it's inclusion in the strip.

8:  Dora was actually killed by Vespavenger off-screen and replaced with a robot.  See if you can spot the clues.

9:  Faye spelled backwards is Eyaf.   THINK ABOUT THE IMPLICATIONS! 

10:  Penelope is the only one who will emerge from this latest drama uninjured and still un-sexxed.

Switchblade

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • WTF was I thinking when I picked this name?
« Reply #2 on: 14 Mar 2008, 19:39 »

- QC is actually a live webcam stream. The actors just move REALLY SLOWLY.

- Marten is an anagram of Ram Net.

- Hannelore is based on a real-life person, but was toned down in order to be believable.

- Whenever Jeph draws a strip, he also draws a secret version in which everyone is naked.

- Coffee of Doom was originally going to be "Coffee of DOOOOOoooOOOOoooOOOOoooOOOOoooOOOoooOOOMMMMMMmmmMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!" but it wouldn't fit on the page.
ROCK MORE, ROLL MORE, LURK MOAR

Michael Nehora

« Reply #3 on: 14 Mar 2008, 21:02 »

- Faye secretly likes Hannah Montana's/Miley Cyrus's music.

- Pintsize once killed a man in Reno just to watch him bleed.

- Pizza Girl's secret identity is Jimbo.

- QC t-shirt sales finance your local Habad House.

- Dora can't stand the taste of coffee.

Norton Quintessential

• Curry sauce
  • *Learning to look chastened*
« Reply #4 on: 14 Mar 2008, 21:18 »

-Sven actually makes all his money as a gigglo.
-The Vespavenger and Raven are ONE AND THE SAME.
-There is no Steve: only Martin moving really fast.
-Winslow and that Pink AnthroPC are totally gonna maek teh kisses.
-Pintsize: every thing that he does, he does it for you.
"Nobody needs America's help.....

until they NEED IT!"

Apple Pie

• Plantmonster
  • Chicks flashing PCI slots doesn't do much for me.
« Reply #5 on: 14 Mar 2008, 21:31 »

- Dora's cat and Sven's cat are secret agents trying to kill their masters. The current arc is simply their latest scheme in order to try and get Dora and Sven to murder each other.

- Ellen and Steve really broke up because Ellen received much more sexual satisfaction from her fish than she ever did from Steve.

- Penelope is actually Harry Potter dressed as a girl and with make-up over his scar.

- Sara wasn't eaten by an allosaurus. She accidently drank one of Faye's coffees and turned into an allosaurus. She is still searching for Jurrasic Park.

- The reason Steve hasn't been around lately is because he is on strike demanding more money for his role in QC. Jeph refuses to adhere to his demands. Rumour has it, that Steve will be replaced by the guy who played Chandler Bing in Friends.

"Did your Man Jesus ever have a wife?"
"No, but his girlfriend was a whore."
"Well...that's a start."

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #6 on: 15 Mar 2008, 14:04 »

We knew some of these already.

Although MillionDollar Belt Sander, Dora =/= Raven ;-)
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

Michael Nehora

« Reply #7 on: 16 Mar 2008, 02:06 »

- Gabe of Penny Arcade auditioned for the part of Marten, but withdrew when he found out that only one strip would involve gaming.

- As for Marten and Steve, they were originally slated to star in Prozzäk's videos, playing respectively the forlorn single guy Milo and his "ladies' man" friend Simon.  Then they heard Prozzäk's actual music and bought themselves out of the contract.
Pages: [1]   Go Up