THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 14:32
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Steve + Hannelore  (Read 31151 times)

Fedora

Re: Steve + Hannelore
« Reply #50 on: 17 Mar 2008, 21:39 »

Screw Steve & Hannelore!  This is Massachusetts; we need a lesbian couple!  Faye and Dora FTW!

Michael Nehora

« Reply #51 on: 17 Mar 2008, 22:18 »

On reflection, I apologize, stevelore, for insinuating you were here only to cause trouble.  That was out of line on my part.  I won't hold your shipping against you, given your promise to do so in moderation.   :angel:

Me, I tend not to ship anyone (QC or otherwise) with anyone in particular, because for me it's not so much the final destination as it is the journey.  That is, as long as Jeph makes the "final" relationships plausible, as I know he will, I won't care whether it's Marten + Dora, Marten + Faye, Steve + Meena, Steve + Ellen, or Pintsize + The Pink Robot That's Actually a Dude.

ThePQ4

• Asleep in the boner patch
« Reply #52 on: 18 Mar 2008, 08:28 »

we need a lesbian couple!

...Umm, while I realize that she's more supporting cast, I would like to point out Tai. Rampant lesbianism discussed rather candidly.
(That and Faye/Dora...very implausible)

Amadeus

« Reply #53 on: 18 Mar 2008, 14:06 »

we need a lesbian couple!

...Umm, while I realize that she's more supporting cast, I would like to point out Tai. Rampant lesbianism discussed rather candidly.
(That and Faye/Dora...very implausible)
Dora and Tai making out is possible, though, given Dora's bisexual tendencies.

bunnyThor

• Furry furrier
  • This is my personal text. Not yours!
« Reply #54 on: 18 Mar 2008, 14:59 »

Dora and Tai making out is possible, though, given Dora's bisexual tendencies.

Dorai?

Still considering that she doesn't want her brother sleeping with her employees, it would be hypocritical of her to sleep with her boyfriend's employer.

Sexy, but hypocritical.  8-)

Doug S. Machina

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
« Reply #55 on: 18 Mar 2008, 15:18 »

I think it would be fun if Tai's multiple girlfriends somehow got the idea that Marten or Dora are trying to steal her away from them, and descend on the Coffee of Doom. Marten, Dora, Faye and whoever else is there then have to to untangle the fractal complexity of the Smif college lesbian scene and calm down a coffee shop full of angry girls stewing in angst and drama.

Dorai?

Wasn't that a science fiction series about a super-soldier? Oh, no, that was Dorsai!.

In other news...FAKE! (In the style of fools who leave comments on youtube clips of magic tricks and home videos of people swapping bodies.)
Isn't it a little a suspicious that stevelore appears with a whole new 'ship (Elicott class light cruiser) just before Hanners and Steve go out for the night? It's almost as if s/he had advance warning. Then Martelore appears as a contender to stevelore. Also a bit convenient.  
Both are shadows!  Jeph or Christi have decided to have fun stirring up the shippers and created straw men to derail the debate!

I know who you are.
Man, if I was the sort of person who quoted things like that in my signature, I'd quote that it my signature.

Michael Nehora

« Reply #56 on: 18 Mar 2008, 15:33 »

And behold, Michael Nehora did enquire of the LORD what would be the One True Shipping at the end of days for QC.  And the LORD gave unto him the answer:

Jimbo + Hannelore's Roomba.

So let it be shipped.  So let it be done.  Amen.

Doug S. Machina

« Reply #57 on: 18 Mar 2008, 15:46 »

Now I'm trying to figure out how that even works. That means I must do something else before the madness takes me.
Man, if I was the sort of person who quoted things like that in my signature, I'd quote that it my signature.

Norton Quintessential

• Curry sauce
  • *Learning to look chastened*
« Reply #58 on: 18 Mar 2008, 16:11 »

In other news...FAKE! (In the style of fools who leave comments on youtube clips of magic tricks and home videos of people swapping bodies.)
Isn't it a little a suspicious that stevelore appears with a whole new 'ship (Elicott class light cruiser) just before Hanners and Steve go out for the night? It's almost as if s/he had advance warning. Then Martelore appears as a contender to stevelore. Also a bit convenient.  
Both are shadows!  Jeph or Christi have decided to have fun stirring up the shippers and created straw men to derail the debate!

I know who you are.

Quote from: Alan Moore
You did it. We know. This warn you.
"Nobody needs America's help.....

until they NEED IT!"

vgaer

• Plantmonster
  • The puppy dog eyes will only get you so far...
« Reply #59 on: 18 Mar 2008, 16:25 »

Honestly, if ANYONE could possibly have a relationship with Hannelore, it would be Dave. No question about it, there is no one else in the current cast equipped to date Hannelore. I think Dave/Hanners would actually work pretty well.

Surgoshan

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #60 on: 18 Mar 2008, 16:27 »

You're kidding, right?  He touches himself.  You know, *down there*.  She'd have to boil him for 15 minutes before she could be in the same room as him.

But in order to boil him, she'd have to be in the same room as him!

Doug S. Machina

« Reply #61 on: 18 Mar 2008, 16:41 »

He is portrayed as having almost superhuman patience, forebearing and forgiveness, and you'd probably need them to pursue a relationship with someone who almost can't be touched without having a panic attack. So, probably the best person for her.  

But, Meena appears a fairly well-adjusted person and her self-esteem cracked compared to him. Imagine if Hannelore was to start thinking she was bringing nothing but problems to the party. She can worry at an Olympic level, and people telling you you're working yourself up about nothing may not get through. There's some big drama.

Oh, and robot strips: Winslow would probably become jealous that he was taking her away and she didn't have so much time for him anymore, so that would be interesting.

bunnyThor

• Furry furrier
  • This is my personal text. Not yours!
« Reply #62 on: 18 Mar 2008, 21:16 »

Jimbo + Hannelore's Roomba.

Jimboomba?

That almost sounds like a good time!  :mrgreen:

The gF

« Reply #63 on: 20 Mar 2008, 19:44 »

Screw Steve and Hannelore.

*waves his Post-MtoF-Marten/Tai pairing sign*

WriterofAllWrongs

• Vagina Manifesto
« Reply #64 on: 21 Mar 2008, 18:36 »

Stevelore.  Totally. 

Ooh!  Can we have Meena date a corpse next?  I mean, she works with them already.  As far as I'm concerned she's halfway there.

Border Reiver

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Yes, I painted this.
    • The Pet Patch
« Reply #65 on: 22 Mar 2008, 08:37 »

That would imply that vets are closet beastiality practictioners...
"It's a futile gesture that my sense of right and wrong tells me I should make." Is It Cold Here, 19 Mar 2013, 02:12

Jb

« Reply #66 on: 22 Mar 2008, 09:34 »

This is Massachusetts; we need a lesbian couple!

Tai+Amanda. 'Nuff said.

Hey, Tai has already shown a penchant for hot younger siblings (http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1033) and as far as we know, Amanda's still single.

WriterofAllWrongs

• Vagina Manifesto
« Reply #67 on: 22 Mar 2008, 09:35 »

That would imply that vets are closet beastiality practictioners...

They aren't?  Shiiit.  Been doing my job all sorts of wrong then.

viatriphop

• Emoticontraindication
  • ~ wah wha wha
    • ~~~
« Reply #68 on: 22 Mar 2008, 10:00 »

I can't see it happening.
Isn't he already dating someone?
~~~~~

Doug S. Machina

« Reply #69 on: 22 Mar 2008, 17:00 »

Ooh, the drama. It's actually a possibility. Not likely, but semi-plausible: Marten is about to go and have a drunken arguement with Dora, or pass out (Steve and Hanners recommend the latter), leaving them together. In the unlikely event of Hannelore pushing her boundaries out to include Steve's close presence, Meena will think it was some kind of preemptive strike on his part, and Hanners will need to deep-clean her apartment to regain mental balance.

So, maybe stevelore was right all along. Of course, since I suspect he* was a plant by Jeph or Christi, it makes sense he would have the inside gossip.  As he hasn't posted in four days, I suppose it means they've had their fun. Same goes for Martelore  (though he posted on a range of subjects).

On the other hand, it may be that stevelore came out of his shell to share his dream with us, and was roundly abused as a troll, a double-poster, a Single Issue Wonk and a nutcase with an unworkable 'ship. Maybe he was scared away. Maybe he's decided you only get hurt when you communicate. Tch. I hope we're all happy with ourselves.  :wink:

* I've assumed stevelore was a "he" on no more basis than appearing to be named Steve Lore. Funny, that.

Clobbersaurus

• Emoticontraindication
  • homosex
« Reply #70 on: 24 Mar 2008, 21:50 »

um, why does it matter? at all? really.

this board confuses me so.
male elephant seals are really ugly.

Doug S. Machina

« Reply #71 on: 25 Mar 2008, 03:53 »

It doesn't, not in the slightest. 

perilsofrosella

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
  • *peace*
« Reply #72 on: 03 Apr 2008, 22:11 »

It will never happen. I don't mean to rain on your parade, because I also have shippings from other fandoms that are either unlikely/impossible (Harry/Luna to name one most people would get). I just can't see Hanners with anyone. The closest was Winslow in a human chassis, but even then she was incredibly awkward.

I mean, sure, eventually we could have a Chobits arc involving Hanners. But I highly doubt it.

Also, I *do not* see chemistry between Steve and Hannelore. At all. Steve likes teh sex. Hanners like teh clean. End of report.

As much as I like Meena, I don't want her and Steve to be together. I am all for Penelope/Steve. I like Meena lots though, mostly because she's so pretty (I'm shallow... for shame.)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up