THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 05:14
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Television shows we hate  (Read 79570 times)

Ikrik

• Asleep in the boner patch
Re: Television shows we hate
« Reply #150 on: 15 Jul 2008, 23:20 »

Worse than kicking puppies....way worse.....it's like....kicking them and then drowning them.

Tom

• Older than Moses
  • 8==D(_(_(
« Reply #151 on: 16 Jul 2008, 00:16 »

then cuting a hole in their corpses and sticking your tumescent member in said hole and fucking till your black heart's content all the while doing it in front of little children..

Vendetagainst

• Scrabble hacker
  • Too orangey for crows
« Reply #152 on: 16 Jul 2008, 10:26 »

I'm worried that the continuation of this simile will require exploring parts of yourself that you weren't meant to see  :|
Quote from: Sox
I think it's because your 'age' is really only determined by how exasperated you seem when you have to stand up.

Quote from: KharBevNor
PEW PEW PEW FUCK OFF SPACE

Mr. Mojo

« Reply #153 on: 16 Jul 2008, 10:41 »

then cuting a hole in their corpses and sticking your tumescent member in said hole and fucking till your black heart's content all the while doing it in front of little children..

How do you know my daily routine?  :?

allison

• Bling blang blong blung
  • i really want a mustache
« Reply #154 on: 16 Jul 2008, 20:33 »

why hasn't anyone mentioned my super sweet 16?
i want to punch every single one of those girls.

I decided that when I'm rich I am going to go through a process I call The Screamening with every girl who was ever on that show.

First, I will go to their homes and when they open the door I will just start screaming at them. I will scream at them until I lose my voice completely. If they move to another room in the house I will follow them and continue screaming.

Then I will stop and just stare at them. I will stare and they will know that their life is forfeit, that they have contributed nothing but carbon dioxide and shame to humankind.

Then a lawyer will enter the house and inform them that I own it and everything in it. They will be allowed to take their car. I will have pissed in the gas tank and all over the inside of it. Also a CD of me screaming will be inserted into the stereo. The controls will be disabled so that there is no way to stop or turn down the screaming.

The process will repeat until all of them are homeless or dead.

i am in love.
[00:30] KharBevNor: Crawling undead terrorcocks

allison

« Reply #155 on: 16 Jul 2008, 21:14 »

I hate Grey's Anatomy for being so full of itself.
I hate Lost because even the writers are confused now.
I hate The Hills, just because I can.
And...thank [preferred deity here] it's been cancelled, but even passing reruns of Everybody Loves Raymond makes me want to claw my ears off and then set them on fire.

But then again, my opinion may be negated based on the fact that I love Canadian Idol this season. Love it.

Vendetagainst

• Scrabble hacker
  • Too orangey for crows
« Reply #156 on: 16 Jul 2008, 22:11 »

FULLY negated.
So is your Idol hosted by an effeminate dude and judged by a mean dude whose Britishness is exploited liberally, a half-conscious drugged out woman who loves everybody, and a token black man?
« Last Edit: 16 Jul 2008, 22:28 by Vendetagainst »
I think it's because your 'age' is really only determined by how exasperated you seem when you have to stand up.

allison

« Reply #157 on: 17 Jul 2008, 10:24 »

We have the black man, and we have a female judge who I'm sure is always drunk, but no mean British guy. Instead we have two men, one of whom is a total douche. The other, though, I am going to marry.
It's hosted by the son of our former prime minister, who makes so much sexual innuendo towards the male contestants that sometimes I'm convinced that everyone on the show is gay - if only just for Ben.

Tom

• Older than Moses
  • 8==D(_(_(
« Reply #158 on: 17 Jul 2008, 15:19 »

Man, we have Kyle Sandilands, an arrogant, middle-aged white douche who genuinely believes he is a bad ass but just comes across as an indignant bratty 8 year old, we have a more mellow version of Simon Cowell, Ian Dickson who has been mellowing out because our Rodney Root judge and all round embarrassing tool Mark Holden is leaving. In addition our token black person, Marcia Hines rotates between hokey soul/earth mother and mildly drunken rambler. Last year all four where on the judges panel at the same time.

cgarci21

• Balloon animal serial killer
  • Shagtastic
« Reply #159 on: 17 Jul 2008, 19:26 »

Yeah Doctor Who does rock! and speaking of the doctor-- I've been meaning to compliment you profusely on your avatar cgarci!

hahaha thanks. i couldn't help myself.
You know how animals can sense a tsunami coming before humans notice? I'm like that, only for sexy things. -Dora Bianchi

FlipFlop

« Reply #160 on: 20 Jul 2008, 01:34 »

If i hear one more news article about World Youth Day, I'm going to spew. There's no plot line, there's no character developement. NOTHING BUT RELIGIOUS NUTTERS!

Tom

• Older than Moses
  • 8==D(_(_(
« Reply #161 on: 20 Jul 2008, 03:53 »

Oh there is character development but in your post there is NOTHING BUT IGNORANCE!

Ha yeah I just saw that clip on youtube too--- must be fun to play a cyberman. Lots more fun than playing a Dalek anyway.

More fun than playing an Ood?

Vendetagainst

• Scrabble hacker
  • Too orangey for crows
« Reply #162 on: 20 Jul 2008, 19:06 »

on that note: FOX NEWS. It is an oxymoron and a plague on an already dumbed-down society  :x

CursedMortivore

• Creepy lurker.
« Reply #163 on: 20 Jul 2008, 21:34 »

Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job.

It's so terrible the guys making it had to name it as such just to keep from killing themselves for being such failures at life.
"Fight fire with fire? You should fight everything with fire!" - Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

Jackie Blue

• BANNED
  • Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • oh hi
« Reply #164 on: 20 Jul 2008, 23:13 »

There are people who don't like Reno 911?   :?

It's the funniest fake-reality show since Trailer Park Boys.

Maybe even funnier at times, especially the later seasons.

So many talented comedians in one place.
Man, this thread really makes me want to suck some cock.

KvP

• WoW gold miner on break
  • COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #165 on: 20 Jul 2008, 23:22 »

Their feature length output has been pretty dismal. The show is good, though.
I review, sometimes.
Quote from: Andy
I love this vagina store!
Quote from: Andy
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

Chesire Cat

• Scrabble hacker
  • Standing proudly behind unpopular opinions
« Reply #166 on: 22 Jul 2008, 11:54 »

So you guys are very centrally focused on stuff your friends like.  But lets agree to disagree on something.

I disagree with Two and a Half Men.  It is such Raging Bull(shit) I just dont get it.  Its a 15 year backslide in quality for sitcoms.  Shitty sets, shitty acting, shitty camera work & lighting and  shitty dialog, its universally horrible. 

Also, South Park is amazing.  Sure some episodes are less good then others.  The idiots flock to the Michael Jackson episode in droves.  But how bout in Season 12 when the internet goes down.  It switches into a Grapes of Wraith-esque migration 'Californi Way', in this case to get some of that Silicon Valley Internet, but seriously points out just how much we rely on the internet for everything now.
"In this zero sum game everything given to another, reduces me"

Tom

• Older than Moses
  • 8==D(_(_(
« Reply #167 on: 23 Jul 2008, 00:43 »

Guys, Burn Notice.

Ozymandias

• Older than Moses
« Reply #168 on: 23 Jul 2008, 13:27 »

Is fantastic.
You are 9/11.
You are the terrorist.

CursedMortivore

• Creepy lurker.
« Reply #169 on: 23 Jul 2008, 13:35 »

Is fantastic.

QFT. Seriously. Watched it the other day and was massively entertained, though the main guy's stunning white teeth somewhat disturb me. Also, it has Bruce Campbell.
"Fight fire with fire? You should fight everything with fire!" - Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

Jimmy the Squid

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • Feminist Killjoy
« Reply #170 on: 23 Jul 2008, 20:40 »

I actually really liked Burn Notice. It's essentially MacGuyver but, you know, a bit better (if you have fond memories of MacGuyver, for the love of god, do not watch it).
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

blaineT

« Reply #171 on: 23 Jul 2008, 21:30 »

Burn Notice definitely caught me by surprise, usually recommendations from someone who has their tivo loaded with law & order aren't things I listen to, but Burn Notice is indeed excellent.

Vendetagainst

• Scrabble hacker
  • Too orangey for crows
« Reply #172 on: 29 Jul 2008, 23:40 »

I know it's kinda resuscitation (not necromancy!) but if this was a contest I would win

Jack. Van. Impe. Presents.

Surgoshan

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #173 on: 29 Jul 2008, 23:45 »

I actually really liked Burn Notice. It's essentially MacGuyver but, you know, a bit better (if you have fond memories of MacGuyver, for the love of god, do not watch it).

Burn Notice is a guilty pleasure of mine.
1)  I think they should have kept Fiona's Irish accent.
2)  Most of the spy stuff they enumerate in voice-overs is utter crap.

Still, I enjoy it.  ... Bruce Campbell is awesome.

HeyItsMatt

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #174 on: 31 Jul 2008, 11:18 »

Jack. Van. Impe. Presents.

I alternate between loving that show because of its insanity, being concerned since it's probably influencing people, and being depressed because those two mouth breathing robots probably make more money than I ever will.  The wife in particular, Rexella... even the name is ridiculous.  Do you get the impression that if you engaged her in a debate and made enough rational arguments that challenged her worldview, she might suddenly start screaming nonstop and stab you in the face?  Usually I watch it because it's on late at night and I'm too lazy to get up from the comp and change it.

SHOWS I DISLIKE:

- Family Guy.  I don't know why this is so popular... it seems like there's a backlash against it now, but even when my friends all loved it, I wasn't a big fan.  The constant flashbacks and "let's see how random we can be" humor, and the "if it's offensive it's inherently funny" 4chan-esque teen humor.  Ok, I admit that's sometimes true for me, but Family Guy can really test its limits from what I remember.

- South Park.  Sometimes it's funny and intelligent, but the not-quite-right libertarian proselytizing can be annoying.  Usually seems to involve taking a strawman argument or some politically correct argument made occasionally by particularly crazy people, equating it with the left in general, defeating it, then assuming that taking a middle-of-the-road position is automatically right because it's in the middle.  Of course they bash the political right as well, but in those cases they're usually on the mark.  (Yes, I'm totally unbiased!)

- King of the Hill.  Ok, I'm usually indifferent to this show, but they do the same "middle of the road is automatically right!" stuff I mentioned with South Park.  I remember one show where Bobby organized a school protest against unhealthy foods, and OF COURSE over time it degenerated into an out of control kid-riot in the town.  Just awkward and ham-fisted in general.

- CSI / Crime shows.  I usually can't stand most of these shows.  I'm not that interested in the crime shows to begin with, but some of them tend to be moralizing and obnoxious.  The cops are always heavy-handed and holier-than-thou, and their interrogation tactic seems to be accusing each suspect of being guilty repeatedly, then ignoring them when the cops turn out to be wrong.  Of course even if the suspects aren't guilty, usually they've done SOMETHING wrong, because there's no a person could be involved with the police unless they were bad.
     Some of shows have really painful plots... I remember one plot about swingers culture that was of course making a heavy-handed statement against it, with cops subtly rolling their eyes at the dumb swingers being interviewed.  Another show was talking about some MMORPG, and they were talking to a kid who had witnessed someone falling off a building, and the kid goes "man, I've never seen anyone killed before... at least, NOT IN REAL LIFE (emphasize not mine!)"  There were several other weird "gamers are amoral" references as well.
     Oh god, and CSI: Miami.  I love that all the cops also seem to be metrosexuals or supermodels.  The female cops, of course, go about doing their detective work in anything that will allow their breasts to collect evidence from the ground when they lean over. You know it's bad when a crime show makes you hope, every show you see, that the criminals will murder the "good" guys and get away with their crimes.

- House.  I actually kinda like this show but it's one of those internet-nerd fanboy shows that gets kind of overhyped.  Basically the draw of the show is that there's a fairly amusing, unusual TV character who's personality probably more closely represents the average internet geek than that of anyone else on TV.  Other than that it's a fairly repetitive hospital show.

- Lost.  First season was good, then there's been what, 2/3 more seasons, and we know pretty much nothing new at all?  They'd made an art out of "characters not answering each others questions and playing dramatic music when nothing has been revealed in order to create the illusion of forward momentum".  It's too bad because I like some of the characters but it's just too frustrating.

SHOWS I LIKE:

- Joss Whedon Shows (internet fanboy stuff, but NOT overhyped!)
- The Office (great mix of intelligent humor, not-intelligent humor, likeable characters, and drama)
- Arrested Development
- Friends (I just had to put this on here because I think it gets unfairly treated by internet people.  It's not groundbreaking humor or anything, but I thought most of the time it was genuinely funny, maybe in more of an 'enjoyable' way than a 'laugh out loud' way).
« Last Edit: 31 Jul 2008, 11:20 by HeyItsMatt »

Jackie Blue

• BANNED
  • oh hi
« Reply #175 on: 31 Jul 2008, 12:37 »

I hate all those America's Next Favourite Gay Person shows on Bravo.  Project Runway wasn't that bad at first, but now there's one about becoming a hairdresser?  Seriously?

Vendetagainst

• Scrabble hacker
  • Too orangey for crows
« Reply #176 on: 31 Jul 2008, 15:07 »

I alternate between loving that show because of its insanity, being concerned since it's probably influencing people, and being depressed because those two mouth breathing robots probably make more money than I ever will.  The wife in particular, Rexella... even the name is ridiculous.  Do you get the impression that if you engaged her in a debate and made enough rational arguments that challenged her worldview, she might suddenly start screaming nonstop and stab you in the face?  Usually I watch it because it's on late at night and I'm too lazy to get up from the comp and change it.
Rexella is pretty fucking scary, I somehow get the impression that she's also perpetually horny, am I the only one who sees this?
I really want to be amused by that show but it's just too fucking scary to think that people rely on it as a valid source of information.

I LOVE South Park, Family Guy's alright, and House is pretty damn awesome :-P

Chesire Cat

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #177 on: 31 Jul 2008, 15:59 »

A bunch of shit

You totally lose scene points for letting internet opinion and hype affect your opinion of shows you would otherwise like, while hypocritically ignoring internet opinion for Joss Whedon, which you shouldnt be ashamed of anyway, if you like something fess to it (except certain extreme circumsatnces).

HeyItsMatt

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #178 on: 31 Jul 2008, 17:19 »

You totally lose scene points for letting internet opinion and hype affect your opinion of shows you would otherwise like, while hypocritically ignoring internet opinion for Joss Whedon, which you shouldnt be ashamed of anyway, if you like something fess to it (except certain extreme circumsatnces).

If you're referring to House, its internet popularity doesn't affect my enjoyment of it, I mostly just wanted to snark about how it gets so hyped up because misanthropes really relate to House. So, ok, the first title was "shows I dislike", I cheated.  :)

I'm not sure what scene points are, but don't worry, I will begin keeping a tally.  Except that I'm at some unspecified negative number right now.... crap....

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #179 on: 31 Jul 2008, 17:20 »

I hate all those America's Next Favourite Gay Person shows on Bravo.  Project Runway wasn't that bad at first, but now there's one about becoming a hairdresser?  Seriously?

There's one about becoming a pet groomer on Animal Planet.

You'd love it.
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

Thlayli

« Reply #180 on: 31 Jul 2008, 20:35 »

There are people who don't like Reno 911?   :?

It's the funniest fake-reality show since Trailer Park Boys.

Maybe even funnier at times, especially the later seasons.

So many talented comedians in one place.

That show is the golden standard of shitty Comedy Central shows. Even less redeeming value than The Office, because at least I can watch that and pretend it's intended to be a serious drama. Reno 911 fails on every level.

Ozymandias

• Older than Moses
« Reply #181 on: 31 Jul 2008, 21:22 »

Man, I don't see how anyone who has been watching Lost since mid-season 3 can possibly say it sucks and that they haven't been answering questions or that the show is going nowhere.

It feels pretty damn on track to me.
You are 9/11.
You are the terrorist.

Jackie Blue

• BANNED
  • oh hi
« Reply #182 on: 31 Jul 2008, 22:35 »

Season 4 of LOST is one of the best things ever produced for television, and that's including Deadwood, Carnivale, Twin Peaks, The Prisoner and Monty Python.

I don't understand all the internet rage against Family Guy.  I don't watch it all the time, but whenever I do I laugh quite a bit.  It's funnier than The Simpsons has been in, what, 10 years?

gospel

• The German Chancellory building
  • the word
« Reply #183 on: 01 Aug 2008, 00:03 »

As with people, I hate most of TV. But, Family Guy has a special hatred in my heart.
"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer."

-Abraham Lincoln

Chesire Cat

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #184 on: 01 Aug 2008, 00:32 »

Call me then enemy or what have you.  But Im totally over hating on mediocre famous stuff, I burnt out raging on Nickleback.  But more to the point, Family Guy opened alot of doors into what became Adult Swim, really even if you dont personally like the show, to hate its existence seems very self defeating.

Dissy

• The German Chancellory building
  • The only asshole in the internets
« Reply #185 on: 01 Aug 2008, 08:13 »

Call me then enemy or what have you.  But Im totally over hating on mediocre famous stuff, I burnt out raging on Nickleback.  But more to the point, Family Guy opened alot of doors into what became Adult Swim, really even if you dont personally like the show, to hate its existence seems very self defeating.

But what if you never watched Adult Swim, and hated the Simpsons since like 1993-4, and hated every episode of Family Guy you have ever seen?
Quote from: Tommy on Gabbly
i'm not paying for your boob jon
Quote from: Darryl
I fuck at typos
Quote from: Squiddy
but you haven't sig quoted me yet kevin
Quote from: Darryl on meebo
9 inches is pathetic by today's standard

Chesire Cat

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #186 on: 01 Aug 2008, 09:54 »

Its internet backlash, once something that was once cherished by so few gets adopted by the masses its become tainted.  That and syndication, having it on several times a day on several different channels makes the comedic trappings that much more obvious.  But I've yet to meet someone whose dislike wasnt an affectation, and while Im sure you would all vehemently deny it (right up until I challenged you to) you at one time probably did like it, or at least tolerated it.  And I can say in relative surety that there are shows on television that you would hate more, you just might not be as intimately aware of them.

Ozymandias

• Older than Moses
« Reply #187 on: 01 Aug 2008, 11:03 »

Lost is a show that benefits quite a lot from DVDs. Watching an entire season of Lost in a week is incredible. Waiting week to week is soul-crushing.
You are 9/11.
You are the terrorist.

Ozymandias

• Older than Moses
« Reply #188 on: 01 Aug 2008, 12:17 »

I'm just saying, they make it pretty easy to watch. The season sets are fantastic and during the actual seasons, episodes go up on ABC.com for free until the DVDs come out.
You are 9/11.
You are the terrorist.

HeyItsMatt

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #189 on: 01 Aug 2008, 12:20 »

Its internet backlash, once something that was once cherished by so few gets adopted by the masses its become tainted.  That and syndication, having it on several times a day on several different channels makes the comedic trappings that much more obvious.  But I've yet to meet someone whose dislike wasnt an affectation, and while Im sure you would all vehemently deny it (right up until I challenged you to) you at one time probably did like it, or at least tolerated it.  And I can say in relative surety that there are shows on television that you would hate more, you just might not be as intimately aware of them.

I dunno man.  I agree that the whole "once it's popular it sucks!" attitude can be common, but you don't want to assume too many things about other people's opinions as a result of thinking your own opinion is more valid.  I admit I do this for The Office - when I hear people say they dislike it, my first thought is often 'I bet you don't get it!', but, honestly, that's pretty elitist of me.  Sometimes I also wonder if perhaps people might not appreciate some of the characters if they have not encountered people in real life who were just like Michael Scott or Dwight Schrute, and thus recognize how on the money those characters are.  But again, perhaps that's true of some people, but others just have different tastes...

Lost is a show that benefits quite a lot from DVDs. Watching an entire season of Lost in a week is incredible. Waiting week to week is soul-crushing.

Yeah, I could see that being true.  I just got tired of (from my perspective, at least) nothing happening and nothing being revealed, despite the show pretending that stuff was happening, over the course of many episodes.  A Lost DVD marathon might be quite fun though.  Perhaps Lost s like the Megatokyo of TV shows.

Chesire Cat

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #190 on: 01 Aug 2008, 14:12 »

The thing is, Family Guy, or The Office, or House or ....

Well, they aren't *bad* shows, they just might now be up ones alley, so to speak.  And I find it rather odd that the same type of people who once hailed Family Guy as genius, with enough veracity to actually petition the studios so successfully that it got put back on air, are the same type of people who have since denounced it.  Sounds a little like post-hipsterdom to me, the same people who for instance loved Vice Magazine in the past, now hate on it for being hipster dribble for the masses.  Its a classic case of people letting the fanbase determine the quality rather than the actual content.

Im fulling willing to allow the fact that some people never liked Family Guy from the get go, but this current backlash its experiencing doesnt ring true.
« Last Edit: 01 Aug 2008, 15:05 by Chesire Cat »

Jackie Blue

• BANNED
  • oh hi
« Reply #191 on: 01 Aug 2008, 14:32 »

^^^^^^^ U HIT NALE ON HED

cgarci21

• Shagtastic
« Reply #192 on: 01 Aug 2008, 23:38 »

I think someone mentioned it earlier but i think it must be said twice, CSI:Miami. I think its complete drivel and made worse by whoever the fuck 'Horatio' is. He has the most awful delivery I have ever seen on T.V.  I hate him.

I do however admit to liking a bit of bad T.V. My latest guilty pleasure has been a show on ABC Family called Greek. It a train wreck but I always watch it, to the point of actually being invested in the characters. Even when I now its mindless I still tune in. Sigh.
You know how animals can sense a tsunami coming before humans notice? I'm like that, only for sexy things. -Dora Bianchi

SimpsonsParadox

« Reply #193 on: 02 Aug 2008, 11:59 »

I'll second (Or, by now, 10th or so) Smash Lab. Reasons have already been stated.

The middle of Scrubs (Say, seasons 3-5 or so? Not sure on exact numbers.) I loved the first couple of seasons. I've enjoyed these last couple of seasons (For example, the fairy tale episode had me in tears throughout most of it) but the entire Elliot dating everyone thing kind of annoyed me.

I actually like Mythbusters with Teams 1 and 2 more than I did when it was Adam/Jamie and the Build Team. Sure, Adam can get... annoying, to put it nicely, but if you just take a breath and realize that they're hamming up his immaturity for the camera and TiVo/DVR past those parts, the show becomes quite a bit better.

thehollow

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
« Reply #194 on: 02 Aug 2008, 16:32 »

Horatio Caine is the shittiest character I've probably ever seen on a TV show. I love the spoof of him that they did in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, it's hilarious.

concerning Scrubs, I think it has been going downhill since about seasons 3-4. The most recent season was easily the worst, and the fairy tale episode was without a doubt the worst episode of the series, and was made even worse because it was the season finale. Zach Braff should stick to acting. A good Writer/Director he's not.

Oh, I also really hate Blue Collar anything.

cgarci21

• Shagtastic
« Reply #195 on: 03 Aug 2008, 12:40 »

I completely agree with That 70's Show jumping the shark. I had lost sight of it and when I tuned back in I couldn't even watch it. I had no idea what happened. I asked a friend and when she filled me in I couldn't believe it was still on the air. Now though its in heavy syndication and I can't get rid of it! Nooooo *cue dramatic drop to the knees and raised, clenched, fists* ooooooo!

WriterofAllWrongs

• Vagina Manifesto
« Reply #196 on: 03 Aug 2008, 15:33 »

The thing about That 70's Show is that it didn't know when to quit.  They just kept on making season after season after season.  And then Topher Grace left, which should've been a resounding signal to all those involved that maybe the show could just die a nice end after about six seasons, but nope.  They hired Josh or Seth Meyers.  I can't remember which one, though.  They're brothers and they look alike and are just as annoying as the other.  I mean, once the character who is focused on the most leaves the show, the show is going to break down.

I mean, it's not like That 70's Show was Frasier.  It didn't work from a wealth of clever references or anything.  It didn't have any semblance of intellect.  It was basically Friends with less whining and more funny (Also weed and Clapton references.)  You can't go many places with that.

Also, Lisa Wiliams: Life Among The Dead can go anally fist itself

Jackie Blue

• BANNED
  • oh hi
« Reply #197 on: 03 Aug 2008, 16:20 »

Zach Braff should stick to acting. A good Writer/Director he's not.

Hey, I loved Garden State.   :x

chASS

« Reply #198 on: 03 Aug 2008, 22:03 »

Law and order, CSI, etc.

I think it's just because my parents are obsessed... but it's usually boring.

Jackie Blue

• BANNED
  • oh hi
« Reply #199 on: 03 Aug 2008, 23:45 »

Even though Law and Order is usually insanely predictable (the son did it!  No, the father did it!  No, the seemingly innocent wife ACTUALLY did it!) I find it pretty entertaining, at least, the SVU and CI flavors and the early seasons of vanilla (especially when Ben Stone was on).
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up