THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 06:45
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Do u liek boobs????  (Read 102863 times)

bhtooefr

• Older than Moses
  • ⌘-⌥-⌃-N
Re: Do u liek boobs????
« Reply #300 on: 06 Apr 2008, 00:05 »

I'm a fan of small, shapely breasts. A or B cups, please.

Then again, I'm also a fan of short women of thin build. It's not a dominance thing - women who are dominant kinda turn me on, actually - I just feel physically more comfortable looking down than straight ahead or up.

And, faces are very important.

So are posteriors.

I don't deny that I'm shallow. :lol:

(But, I'm even more picky on the personality. Those things that I mentioned will get me to take a look. For me to actually be interested, there's gotta be something in there.)

Jimmy the Squid

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • Feminist Killjoy
« Reply #301 on: 06 Apr 2008, 04:16 »

Well jeez guys everyone is shallow! I'm sorry but there has to be something that initially attracts you to someone or you're not going to be into them. And even if it is their personality (I met my girlfriend on the net and was attracted to her personality before I found out what she looked like) then there has to be something to keep you attracted. I'm very sorry to all the romantics out there but you stone cold cannot fuck a personality. I could meet the sweetest girl in the world tomorrow but I wouldn't be interested in anyone who I'm not physically attracted to (read: morbidly obese or skeletor-skinny).
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

Thaes

• Furry furrier
« Reply #302 on: 06 Apr 2008, 07:16 »

Mr. Jimmy there speaks the truth and nothing but the truth, in my humblest opinion.

SeanBateman

« Reply #303 on: 06 Apr 2008, 08:15 »

I totally want to get into this thread but I feel like reading 6 pages of what is probably at least %45 posts like the fucking motard below me means that I have absolutely no hope of actually weighing in on this topic in a significant or worthwhile manner. Fortunately that has never stopped me form making posts in threads on internets!

Also,

Maybe we should un-name everything and start again.

Can we start calling grapes cars?  And call cars hats?  I want to call coconuts bangarangs!

You're a fucking idiot.

Aminal

« Reply #304 on: 06 Apr 2008, 08:42 »

Yeah, I don't know why everyone in this thread has felt the need to point out how much more important personality is to them.  Nobody's going to judge you!  We're all just here to talk about boobs.

I'm not just shallow, I'm vain.  The boob aesthetic I prefer is the same as my own: Deceptively big.  Round.  Kinda smooshy.  And by deceptively big I mean they're not the first thing you'll notice, but one day she'll be like 6ft away while you're having an unrelated conversation and you'll suddenly pause and notice "Damn.  Those things are partially obscuring her upper arms.  Damn!

Ribcage tilt/shape is also an important factor.

SeanBateman

« Reply #305 on: 06 Apr 2008, 08:44 »

Show us your tits.

Aminal

« Reply #306 on: 06 Apr 2008, 08:45 »

( . )( . )  That's about right.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
« Reply #307 on: 06 Apr 2008, 09:19 »

And, faces are very important.

So are posteriors.

There is a girl who works at the Levis store here in town who is so good-looking in both of these respects that I am actually uncomfortable just being within 20 feet of her. I haven't been that nervous around a lady since I was 12.
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

SeanBateman

« Reply #308 on: 06 Apr 2008, 09:20 »

( . )( . )  That's about right.

tease

bhtooefr

• Older than Moses
  • ⌘-⌥-⌃-N
« Reply #309 on: 06 Apr 2008, 11:29 »

There is a girl who works at the Levis store here in town who is so good-looking in both of these respects that I am actually uncomfortable just being within 20 feet of her. I haven't been that nervous around a lady since I was 12.

My best friend is almost exactly my type, physically AND personality wise.

I'm always a bit nervous around her. :|

(And, of course, we're just friends because she rejected me.)

öde

« Reply #310 on: 06 Apr 2008, 11:41 »

All my friends are hot, though I'm not really attracted to them.

RedLion

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #311 on: 06 Apr 2008, 13:24 »

My best friend is almost exactly my type, physically AND personality wise.

I'm always a bit nervous around her. :|

(And, of course, we're just friends because she rejected me.)

That's not really a healthy thing (friends just because she rejected me), even though it happens a lot. It's kind of hard, oftentimes, for people who have been good friends for a long time to transition to a relationship, because the dynamics change. It's preferable for the person you fall in love with to become your best friend. But I can't really talk, as the person I'm involved with was my friend long before a romantic interest.
"Death is nothing, but to live defeated is to die daily."
 - Napoleon

bhtooefr

• Older than Moses
  • ⌘-⌥-⌃-N
« Reply #312 on: 06 Apr 2008, 13:29 »

Realize that you transposed two words, changing the meaning of my sentence.

I'm not friends with her just because she rejected me.

Long story short, we became friends, I soon got over someone that I was having trouble getting over, then I fell for her (this was all in the span of under a month,) she was also interested in me, but neither of us made a move (I didn't, because she was with someone, never mind that she was saying she wanted to leave him, and because I still had some lingering issues from the girl I had trouble getting over that were causing extreme fear of rejection. Her, I don't know.) She then got pregnant, ended up having the kid, and getting engaged to the father. (Of course, all of THAT is a long story, that I don't care to hijack this thread with.)

That might be why she rejected me by the time I eventually DID make a move. :lol:
« Last Edit: 06 Apr 2008, 13:34 by bhtooefr »

Cartilage Head

• Only pretending to work
  • Do Me Baby
« Reply #313 on: 06 Apr 2008, 13:38 »

Nice timing.
Hate, rain on me

bhtooefr

• Older than Moses
  • ⌘-⌥-⌃-N
« Reply #314 on: 06 Apr 2008, 13:40 »

Yeah, isn't it? :lol:

imapiratearg

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Oh thanks. They're not mine.
    • http://www.myspace.com/superpunkdout
« Reply #315 on: 06 Apr 2008, 13:49 »

Damn, that's harsh.

Chrasstor

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • ?Four dollars and x amount of cents
« Reply #316 on: 06 Apr 2008, 13:53 »

That's a really fucked up, brah.

So are they still engaged/together or whatever? If so, you're fucked.

bhtooefr

• Older than Moses
  • ⌘-⌥-⌃-N
« Reply #317 on: 06 Apr 2008, 15:00 »

YOU MEAN NOT FUCKED, AMIRITE?
 /
:-D

But, yeah, they're still together. Not that she wants to be with him, but she doesn't see any other options, and I'm not exactly in the best place to point said options out. (Seeing as I'm still not over her, it's been a few months, and she knows this... at least she's trying to help me get over her...)

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #318 on: 06 Apr 2008, 15:36 »

I shall sing a dirge in your honor, man, that shit is rough.

Man talking about boobs just seems kinda inappropriate after that. But damn I love me some boobs. I remember this one time in German class, we were all doing group work, and this chick I was working with (holy incredible boobs, Batman) was like "I'll give you a dollar if you go get my notebook out of my bag" and much to my surprise she was serious about the dollar, and she reached inside her shirt and grabbed a dollar from, well, her boobs.

Upon realizing that money is printed by women's breasts, I had such an amazingly powerful boner that I could've nailed my way through a brick wall.

bhtooefr

• Older than Moses
  • ⌘-⌥-⌃-N
« Reply #319 on: 06 Apr 2008, 15:49 »

I wasn't trying to kill the thread, so...

Mmm, breasts. :-)

Nodaisho

« Reply #320 on: 06 Apr 2008, 16:56 »

I shall sing a dirge in your honor, man, that shit is rough.

Man talking about boobs just seems kinda inappropriate after that. But damn I love me some boobs. I remember this one time in German class, we were all doing group work, and this chick I was working with (holy incredible boobs, Batman) was like "I'll give you a dollar if you go get my notebook out of my bag" and much to my surprise she was serious about the dollar, and she reached inside her shirt and grabbed a dollar from, well, her boobs.

Upon realizing that money is printed by women's breasts, I had such an amazingly powerful boner that I could've nailed my way through a brick wall.
Thank you so much for that lovely mental image. I shall pretend you mean nail like the thin metal pointy things that you hit with a hammer.
I took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots

ampersandwitch

• The Tickler
  • cuntstruck
« Reply #321 on: 06 Apr 2008, 18:32 »

No, seriously, knockers are categorically an awful thing.  I can't believe you guys are able to talk about such an atrocity against mankind so lightly.

tania

• famed sex columnist
« Reply #322 on: 06 Apr 2008, 18:48 »

yeah, boobs are weird.

i agree with what jimmy said too, about the whole physical-attraction-being-important deal. most people seems to really go on the defense when you mention the possibility that they might consider looks important in a relationship but from what i've seen it seems like everyone automatically does, by default, at least a little bit. it's just part of the physical aspect of the relationship. i don't consider it necessarily a shallow thing because speaking for myself, i find most people are either pretty dang attractive already or have the capacity to be attractive if they can find a look that works for them. i also find that people automatically become more physically attractive to me once i know a bit about their personality. i know completely casual sex with strangers is really normal for some people but man, i totally cannot have sex with a guy unless i can find at least some redeeming qualities in him. the worst sex i've ever had has been with people i was completely indifferent to. i always start thinking about pancakes or something 15 seconds in. no point in regretting it now but it's definitely made me feel kind of shitty looking back.

to put it in really superficial shallow terms, the way i am attracted to different guys it's like, it would be something like how there's a scale from 1 - 10, 1 being not so attractive and 10 being completely ridiculously attractive. and let's say in order for me to find a guy physically attractive he has to be a 5 or higher. which isn't so high. but that's basically it - if there's two guys and one is a 5 and the other is a 10, it pretty much puts them on the exact same level and they'll get the same amount of... uh... "dating points" i guess. from that point on it's their personality that will really determine which guy i'd rather date. or have sex with. whatever. i promise my relationships aren't actually as weird and meticulously planned as this, this is just the best way i can think of to describe how appearance doesn't "matter" to me even though i guess it kind of does a bit for everyone anyway.
« Last Edit: 06 Apr 2008, 19:06 by ephemere »
Not to sound mysoginist, but I hate women.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #323 on: 06 Apr 2008, 18:49 »

No, seriously, boobs tits melons jugs funbags bozangas headlights pillows pompoms hooters knockers are categorically an awful thing.

Nodaisho

« Reply #324 on: 06 Apr 2008, 19:33 »

I know what you mean, eph, you start trying to put a set of rules to something you never thought out before and you start sounding all creepy and obsessed simply because you are trying to make it accurate.
I took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots

tania

• famed sex columnist
« Reply #325 on: 06 Apr 2008, 19:36 »

yes! exactly!

Chrasstor

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • ?Four dollars and x amount of cents
« Reply #326 on: 06 Apr 2008, 19:53 »

This be what I've been saying all along!

All good looks are great so long as they have personality to back them up. There's not a specific mold that is 'perfection', so to speak. Anything can become 'my type' if it's not hideous and they have a great personality. But, I wouldn't say it's like 5, then the rest is personality. For me it'd more scale to like, personality vs. looks. For example, if you're not knock-out great looking, but, your personality is perfect you'd be one up on someone who's got great looks but a shitty personality... However, you obviously wouldn't be above someone who is great looking and has an amazing personality. Thing with that, conceitt, and how easy I am around the person would also come into play with personality... But, I guess the thing with that is that it's so rare occurring that it might as well just be the layable+personalityz. That shit is too complicated anyhow.

Other than that, too much shit is incorporated into attraction for me to begin naming, or even knowing how to name.

Cartilage Head

• Only pretending to work
  • Do Me Baby
« Reply #327 on: 06 Apr 2008, 21:04 »

Big boobs are nice and all, but I actually rarely find someone sexually attractive unless I already find something about their personailty attractive.
Hate, rain on me

muteKi

« Reply #328 on: 06 Apr 2008, 21:49 »

Also I think that a better way of expressing shallowness would be, "Above a certain threshold of attractiveness my needs are met. Anyone above that level is equally datable in my mind barring what to my sensibilities would be an offensive personality."

Also, man, breasts. Man, Patrick, I wish I had as cool a story as that.

Breasts.

Damn.
Breasts rock.

In other news, boobtube.com is not a site that is full of breast videos. I am depressed. In fact, it doesn't even seem to be registered. This must be rectified immediately.

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #329 on: 06 Apr 2008, 21:58 »

Both looks and personality can be dealbreakers. It's really not that hard of a concept to get around.

Anyway though, I think looks can be pretty important, but I always kinda figured it goes without saying that the ideal person isn't obnoxious or idiotic. I've met plenty of women where I thought "Damn, she's cute. I hope she doesn't say anything stupid."
« Last Edit: 06 Apr 2008, 22:01 by Whipstitch »
the ship has Dr. Pepper but not Mr. Pibb; it's an absolute goddamned travesty

Aminal

« Reply #330 on: 06 Apr 2008, 22:12 »

Dammit, you people had to be all sincere and honest and fine! I will be too.

Oh my God NO.

No more posting at 2am, I get all maudlin.
« Last Edit: 07 Apr 2008, 07:14 by Aminal »

Darkbluerabbit

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • SKULL BABIES!
« Reply #331 on: 06 Apr 2008, 22:19 »

I actually rarely find someone sexually attractive unless I already find something about their personailty attractive.

I'm glad I'm not alone in this.  I rarely see a person on the street or in a photograph and find them attractive beyond maybe appreciating them on an aesthetic level.  I have to know a person before I can actually be attracted to them.  I know I'm weird in this sense.  I'll be out with friends and one of them will spot a "hottie," and my response is usually "what if they're a jerk?" Then they tell me that I ruin their fun, so I just don't say anything anymore and let them discuss the person's hotness in peace. 

I'm certainly not immune to the charms of someone who is good looking and a person I respect, of course.  "Love the person on the inside" is great and all, but I enjoy being with someone I find physically attractive. 

Aminal

« Reply #332 on: 06 Apr 2008, 22:26 »

Well, aren't your friends just appreciating that person on an aesthetic level as well?  It's not like they see a "hottie" and then just ambush him in a dark alley.

...Do they?

Darkbluerabbit

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • SKULL BABIES!
« Reply #333 on: 06 Apr 2008, 22:49 »

beyond maybe appreciating them on an aesthetic level.

I'm talking complete detachment from the person as a sexual being sort of aesthetic level.  Every once in a while, I might see a person who has obviously, genuinely beautiful eyes, or hair, but that has no effect whatsoever on my attraction to them. 

LordNagash

« Reply #334 on: 06 Apr 2008, 23:26 »

skeletor-skinny

He does not seem to be that skinny...

Something Witty

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • All roads lead to WAAAGH!
« Reply #335 on: 07 Apr 2008, 00:05 »

So I went to the ren faire this weekend. my buddy was there with his girlfriend, who is a DD chest and a small waist(and an irritating slut), and was also wearing a corset. Mostly it sort of made me uncomfortable to see these giant jiggly tits right there in my face all day.
I see angels on Ariels in leather and chrome, Swooping down from heaven to carry me home.

ampersandwitch

• The Tickler
  • cuntstruck
« Reply #336 on: 07 Apr 2008, 02:21 »

Oh, what an irritating slut.

tania

• famed sex columnist
« Reply #337 on: 07 Apr 2008, 02:38 »

jill: me too.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #338 on: 07 Apr 2008, 04:38 »

Well, aren't your friends just appreciating that person on an aesthetic level as well?

This is all I ever do. I have no friends, just people I talk to because they happen to be painfully good-looking.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #339 on: 07 Apr 2008, 07:17 »

I don't think one way or another about a person solely on the basis of their looks, and I've certainly been turned off some astonishingly hot girls who's personalities I didn't like, but this doesn't change the fact that a) I like looking at attractive girls, and b) boobs are awesome.

Also, loving someone for their mind can be surprisingly shallow too:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/30/books/review/Donadio-t.html?ex=1207627200&en=508fc64c5777d5b0&ei=5070&emc=eta1
« Last Edit: 07 Apr 2008, 07:19 by jhocking »

öde

« Reply #340 on: 07 Apr 2008, 08:27 »

But what does the Pope think of boobs?

Boobs are fukken rad I mean check out the pair on the Virgin Mary (they're out as soon as she even smells vodka, I swear)
      /
<: D

imapiratearg

• Oh thanks. They're not mine.
    • http://www.myspace.com/superpunkdout
« Reply #341 on: 07 Apr 2008, 08:53 »

You are probably going to hell for that, you know.

öde

« Reply #342 on: 07 Apr 2008, 09:06 »

The pope has so many things to condemn me with, I'm way past caring.

I eat my own shit!
     /
<: D

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #343 on: 07 Apr 2008, 09:24 »

Also, loving someone for their mind can be surprisingly shallow too:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/30/books/review/Donadio-t.html?ex=1207627200&en=508fc64c5777d5b0&ei=5070&emc=eta1

The interview quotes in there made my day.

Also who the hell ass is Pushkin and why should I start studying up just to get laid?

Thaes

• Furry furrier
« Reply #344 on: 07 Apr 2008, 09:27 »

Pushkin´s a famous Russian poet. However, if knowing his works is the requirement for getting laid, I am screwed (no pun intented).

tania

• famed sex columnist
« Reply #345 on: 07 Apr 2008, 09:30 »

i have not read anything by alexander pushkin but i still get laid.

i like to think if i'm in a relationship with a guy and he knows lots of stuff i don't know, it's okay, cos there's a good chance i'll also know lots of stuff he doesn't know and we can have a really nice time talking to each other and learning new interesting things instead of just being identical in every way. if i wanted to date myself, i'd, uh... i guess i'd date myself.

TheFuriousWombat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
    • WXBC Bard College Radio Online
« Reply #346 on: 07 Apr 2008, 09:30 »

Man, Pushkin wrote Eugene Onegin. It's only like, the first Russian novel. My knowing that may be the sole reason I get laid on rare occasions. I never thought about it that way before....thanks NYTimes!!!

i like to think if i'm in a relationship with a guy and he knows lots of stuff i don't know, it's okay, cos there's a good chance i'll also know lots of stuff he doesn't know and we can have a really nice time talking to each other and learning new interesting things instead of just being identical in every way. if i wanted to date myself, i'd, uh... i guess i'd date myself.

Seriously though, this is how I look at things. My girlfriend and I both know a lot about a lot of different things. It's pretty cool to learn knew stuff in that way. At first it seemed like a potential problem but now I think being different from the person your with in terms of abilities/interests can be pretty helpful in a lot of ways.
« Last Edit: 07 Apr 2008, 09:33 by TheFuriousWombat »
I punched all the girls in the face on the way to the booth to vote for Hitler.

Hollow Press (my blog)

Something Witty

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • All roads lead to WAAAGH!
« Reply #347 on: 07 Apr 2008, 09:36 »

Oh, what an irritating slut.

No no, she's actually an irritating slut. the fact that her tits were in everyone's face all day just compounded the fact.
I see angels on Ariels in leather and chrome, Swooping down from heaven to carry me home.

bhtooefr

• Older than Moses
  • ⌘-⌥-⌃-N
« Reply #348 on: 07 Apr 2008, 09:36 »

I'll note that I'd rather have a girlfriend with compatible thought processes than compatible interests.

RedLion

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #349 on: 07 Apr 2008, 09:39 »

I've never had this problem myself, but it's happened to plenty of couples I know, most of them grown adults. The whole knowledge thing could actually be negative, too. The amount of knowledge and cultural learning that a person has obviously has an effect on their success in careers and monetary worth, and that can leave the lesser-knowledgeable partner feeling not good enough or jealous, envious of the other's seemingly "effortless" success.
"Death is nothing, but to live defeated is to die daily."
 - Napoleon
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up