THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 19 Apr 2024, 12:59
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: RSS Feed  (Read 7293 times)

Moniker42

RSS Feed
« on: 30 Mar 2008, 17:33 »

I'm sure this topic must have been brought up before, but why does the QC RSS feed display "HEY GUYS" as the first message and "QC RSS PARTYTIME" as the rest of the posts... Is this is a bug I am experiencing only on Firefox/Ubuntu, or is the RSS feed equally broken/poorly designed for everyone? :P

RSS Feeders are everywhere now, and it's not hard to find a module somewhere for the site that takes care of it without any hassle or coding...  so why not fix it?  :roll:

neil_beforezod

Re: RSS Feed
« Reply #1 on: 06 Apr 2008, 21:01 »

The RSS feed works fine for me.  It must be a problem with whatever RSS reader you are using.

Smileyface11945

« Reply #2 on: 09 Apr 2008, 16:48 »

It's because Jeph moved the RSS feed. The content of that particular entry (which Firefox doesn't display) is:

The QC RSS Feed has MOVED! Update your bookmarks to: http://www.questionablecontent.net/QCRSS.xml Thank you, The Management

Hope that helps!

tikitu

RSS feed borked?
« Reply #3 on: 11 Apr 2008, 03:44 »

Hi y'all, anyone else have trouble with the comic rss feed since a couple of days?

The last comic in
  http://www.questionablecontent.net/QCRSS.xml
was "The Motherlode" (it's not a feed-reader issue, I just checked by hand and that's the last entry in the feed). Did the feed get moved again?

--Tikitu

wendeye

« Reply #4 on: 11 Apr 2008, 06:20 »

I am also having trouble with my rs feed.  I deleted and re-added the "new" feed and when my reader reloaded, it loaded up to "Motherload" as well.  What is going on??
~WBT

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #5 on: 11 Apr 2008, 06:21 »

workin' on it now

should be fixed in a minute
Deathmole Jacques' head takes up the bottom half of the panel, with his words taking up the top half. He is not concerned about the life of his friend.

tikitu

« Reply #6 on: 11 Apr 2008, 06:47 »

That's sorted it, rockin'. Cheers!
Pages: [1]   Go Up