THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 20 Apr 2024, 02:36
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Resolution, Wherin is Proposed a Solution to Marten's Woman Problems  (Read 7152 times)

Uber Ritter

• Curry sauce

Whereas,
It has been decided by so many on these august fora that Dora is a 'total bitch,'

Whereas,
Many seem to have decided that explaining the actions of a character from the character's point of view can never excuse such, 'bitchiness,'

Whereas,
Faye has rewarded Marten's hospitality and friendship with punchings, threats of punchings etc.

Whereas,
She has done this while sending mixed signals in regards to her intentions,

Whereas,
The above is the behavior of a 'total bitch,' using the definition established by Dora's behaviour, above,

Whereas,
Faye's 'Issues' are insufficient excuse for this, as described above,

Whereas,
Faye is thus a 'total bitch'

Whereas,
Raven is Raven, Penny has dating issues of her own, Miina is dating Sven, Natasha is Smelly and Hannelore would burn her lips off if she kissed a boy,

Be it resolved that there are no women in the QCverse good enough for Marten, and that his only course of action is to return to celibacy. 

:-P
I don't know why we are here, but I'm pretty sure that it is not in order to enjoy ourselves.
-Ludwig Wittgenstein

Border Reiver

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Yes, I painted this.
    • The Pet Patch

Perhaps, but he could start "playing for the other team" if you're barring him from the womenfolk.
"It's a futile gesture that my sense of right and wrong tells me I should make." Is It Cold Here, 19 Mar 2013, 02:12

Rocketman

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • A little bitter.

Signed,
Rocketman.

Addendum,
More Pen-Pen.

Glorfindel

Steve might be up for it.

Or, God forbid, Jimbo.

Thaes

• Furry furrier

Right now, somewhere in this creepy world, there´s someone creating a fanfic-comic with Marten and Jimbo getting at it.

Glorfindel

Redneck/indie-boy slash ftw

Rocketman

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • A little bitter.

Steve might be up for it.

I wholly support Steve/Pen-Pen, as I am named Steve, and I like bookish girls like Penny.

SQUEAL LIKE A PIGGY

Uber Ritter

• Curry sauce

You see, this is what I was seeking to avoid.
I don't know why we are here, but I'm pretty sure that it is not in order to enjoy ourselves.
-Ludwig Wittgenstein

Hadrian Emrys

:?

So... when did it become a sin to be human and react harshly to something? Martin and Faye are fine as a couple. The ability to fight, and resolve, is part of what makes a mature relationship work.

Helios05

• Plantmonster
  • Having fun and dark sacrifices!

First off, I wholly support and agree with this resolution, all hail Uber Ritter

:?

So... when did it become a sin to be human and react harshly to something? Martin and Faye are fine as a couple. The ability to fight, and resolve, is part of what makes a mature relationship work.
Yes fighting is fine and necessary in a relationship, but there are limits to where it should go, and physical violence is never good. If Faye is willing to cause injury to her friends, I would feel sorry for whoever married her, he wouldn't last long.

But yeah, Marten is SOL when it comes to women, but what about Penny? Shit, his old girlfriend, which was the reason he moved to the north, maybe a possible choice, all she did was dump him.
"I'm fucking tripping balls! Ask Oak!"
"Bitch be TRIPPING balls!"
WOW player
Server: Zuluhed
Guild: Galactic Alliance
PM Veey or Heavenstrike to join!

Hadrian Emrys

I'm not so sure about the Faye comment. There are some couples I'm familiar with who whack each other often, and they've been together for a little over half a decade. I think the key point is the amount of force used with, and the intent of, said "abuse". Much like a relationship where common terms of endearment are ass, butt, jerk, and the like, what works for one couple my not work for the next.

fallax

• Not quite a lurker

Who is Miina? I am guessing you mean Meena?

And she is with Steve, if indeed you are talking about her, not Sven.

Uber Ritter

• Curry sauce

Dude, Faye and Martin sure as hell don't resolve Faye's issues, and anyway Martin's rather 'giving' (let us not say doormatish) nature generally just brings out Faye's more domineering/defensive characteristics.

If you're going to call Dora bad for Martin, celibacy is the only answer that we've been given folks.
-Ludwig Wittgenstein
Pages: [1]   Go Up