THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 29 Mar 2024, 06:32
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Code Monkeys  (Read 2380 times)

Boro_Bandito

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
Code Monkeys
« on: 14 May 2008, 23:35 »

New Season starts June 1st. What do you guys think? Personally I find this show to be one of the funniest and most satisfying things to watch on television. Not much character there, but I love the 8-bit style and the geek aesthetic is just too much for me to not watch it religiously. Not to mention I love the fucking song so much. I've memorized it for god's sake! I really need to get it on my iPod to impress my other geek friends.
Yeah, I mean, "I won't kill and eat you if you won't kill and eat me" is typically a ground rule for social groups.

Jackie Blue

• BANNED
  • Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • oh hi
Re: Code Monkeys
« Reply #1 on: 15 May 2008, 00:05 »

The guy who created it was a head writer for The Man Show and sometimes the jokes go too far in that direction, but overall it is a very entertaining show, especially for those of us who actually grew up during and remember the heyday of Activision, Atari and ColecoVision.
Man, this thread really makes me want to suck some cock.

Boro_Bandito

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
« Reply #2 on: 15 May 2008, 00:27 »

Well, I did watch a lot of the Man Show when I was in junior/high school, thought now I realize that I wasn't really the appropriate age range at the time looking back...
Yeah, I mean, "I won't kill and eat you if you won't kill and eat me" is typically a ground rule for social groups.

Dimmukane

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • juicer
« Reply #3 on: 15 May 2008, 07:13 »

I wish they'd put it out on DVD, dammit. 
Quote from: Johnny C
all clothes reflect identity constructs, destroy these constructs by shedding your clothes and sending pictures of the process to the e-mail address linked under my avatar
Pages: [1]   Go Up