THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 29 Mar 2024, 08:46
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: T-Shirt question  (Read 4869 times)

Prosthetic_Complex

T-Shirt question
« on: 08 Apr 2008, 23:02 »

Okay, first of all I am interested in buying another QC shirt. The first one I bought was the purple one that had Faye, Dora, and Raven on it. I ordered it in a medium so that it would shrink down to a small, but that proved to be too smal. Normally with this one, I would just order a large so I could get a medium, but I noticed that the description said that the patterns are printed on Bella t-shirts for girls. When I looked at my old one shirt though, it says on the tag that the maker is Kavio.

So my question is, did you switch brands that you make girl's t-shirts on, or was the shirt label mis-printed or something? Since the shirt I owned was discontinued, I can't check it on the sight. I just want to know for sure because, according to the size chart on the Bella site, I am indeed a small. I just don't want to order the same way and get something that is too small, or order it another size up and have it be too big. (I like relatively close-fitting shirts)

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place for this thread, but I had no idea where else to put it. x-x
« Last Edit: 10 Apr 2008, 16:58 by Prosthetic_Complex »

Prosthetic_Complex

Re: T-Shirt question
« Reply #1 on: 14 Apr 2008, 22:17 »

Can anyone at all help me with this? :-(

ThePQ4

• Asleep in the boner patch
« Reply #2 on: 15 Apr 2008, 09:58 »

Why don't you try e-mailing QCmerch, you're more likely to get a helpful reply.

Prosthetic_Complex

« Reply #3 on: 15 Apr 2008, 20:37 »

Oh okay. I'll try that. Thanks!

Pengraffe

• Admin emeritus
  • Emoticontraindication
« Reply #4 on: 17 Apr 2008, 20:06 »

Hi, first, we still have the Coffee of Doom shirts, but they are on the second page of the merchandise area. Now for your specific problem, when we first started making the CoD shirts, Bella wasn't making a dark purple shirt, so we were printing them on Kavio shirts. Now Bella has started making a dark purple shirt, so we are using them. The Kavios are cut a little differently and I think they do shrink more than the Bellas, so I would order a Medium if you are ordering again. I am sorry for the confusion! (Kavio shirts kinda suck and I am glad we don't have to use them anymore.)
HONK HONK, I'm a pengraffe.

roisindubh

« Reply #5 on: 26 Apr 2008, 08:34 »

Another Tshirt question- how did you figure out your shirt size?  I know there's a size chart, but "chest" is not a very helpful description of what to measure.  What did you do? Over, under, or across breasts?  Depending on where I measure, i'm either a small or an extra large, so this is kind of important to know before i order.

name

« Reply #6 on: 15 May 2008, 12:44 »

I'm appologizing in advance for this ... I don't think the forum is the most appropriate way to do this but I'm running out of options.

I ordered a Men's XL Evolution Kills shirt.

I received a Women's XL Bella Evolution Kills shirt.

This seems like it should be easy enough to resolve, but I've emailed [email protected] three times over the past month (4/15, 4/24, 5/2) and have received no replies.

In general, I like webcomic people so I'm trying my best to give the benefit of the doubt here, but feeling preetay, preetay, preetay ripped off right about now and would like a little communication.
« Last Edit: 15 May 2008, 12:54 by name »
Pages: [1]   Go Up