THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 11:05
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tiny freakish girl "just the same as other people" claims tiny, freakish girl  (Read 92910 times)

RobbieOC

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Whachaw!
    • Facebookfacebookfacebook

And if they used the really small girl, it would look about right, proportionally, for her to be one of the hobbits.

Darkbluerabbit

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • SKULL BABIES!

Size often seems to have an inverse correlation with ferocity.

I have observed this slight correlation, though it's probably not true in other places.  Most of the tall people I know, guys in the 6'2" and taller range and women who are 5'11" or so, are really, really laid back.  The most terrifying friends I have are a guy who is 5'7" and a girl who is 5'1".

Evander

• Emoticontraindication
    • http://evander.joethecat.com

I have observed this slight correlation, though it's probably not true in other places.  Most of the tall people I know, guys in the 6'2" and taller range and women who are 5'11" or so, are really, really laid back.  The most terrifying friends I have are a guy who is 5'7" and a girl who is 5'1".

It makes sense.

I'm 6'5", 325 lbs., size 15 feet, 7' wingspan, my hands are 8"long and 10" wide, etc.

I don't need to be fierce.  My visage is intimidating enough.  Yes, I am large enough that I can reffer to it as a visage.

If I was a tiny person, I might need to develope a more aggressive attitude for my own protection.
Make flame love, not flame war.

pilsner

• Scrabble hacker

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm

Definitely the third one.

I'm only 5'3" and I guess I'm pretty tenacious, so I fit the pattern as well.
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

Evander

• Emoticontraindication

Well, I used to have the Andre hair.

I don't have the old photos here on my work laptop, but I'm sure some one on the forums can at least confirm them.

edit: when I get home, maybe I can drudge up the picture of Huda perched on my shoulder.
« Last Edit: 11 Apr 2008, 12:10 by Evander »

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest

?

Images of the Colossus straddling the waterway are almost certainly a myth. [/pedant]

Evander

• Emoticontraindication

pilsner

• Scrabble hacker

That girl will hop on anyone's bicep.

Quote from: jhocking
Images of the Colossus straddling the waterway are almost certainly a myth. [/pedant]

I think it's generally accepted among academics in the know that the Colossus of Rhodes went anywhere he damn well pleased.  Here is a rendering using the latest in archeological modelling extrapolation techniques:

Nodaisho

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master

My most terrifying friend is a 5' male, I would put money on him versus most anybody. I am 6' and growing, and I am pretty laid back, my friend who is slightly taller than me is a lot angrier, but he has to deal with dumbshits all day, so I can't blame him.

That picture of the Colossus straddling the waterway makes me want to know something which I am sure has been asked before: Was he anatomically correct?
I took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots

frunK

This is my 100th post.
also for the sake of relevance "They're after me lucky charms!'

rawrXskittles

• Curry sauce
  • OH JEEZ OH DANG OH JEEZ

I am a scant five feet tall, and I am the most vicious person that I know.

And I know a lot of people.

My friend, however, is over six feet tall and he is amazingly sweet.

He's also gay, so uh...
Believe not in you who believes in you, but me who believes in you!

öde

I don't see what that has to do with it.

Also I think you should appreciate how hard it was for me to make a calm and polite reply to that.
« Last Edit: 28 Apr 2008, 12:51 by öde »

Jooooosh

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia

yea, gay people can be dicks and assholes too you know.
fast-food for thought

Boro_Bandito

• William Gibson's Babydaddy

Yeah, but not really tall ones. Haven't you been listening?
Yeah, I mean, "I won't kill and eat you if you won't kill and eat me" is typically a ground rule for social groups.

Fenriswolf

• Pneumatic ratchet pants

Just to go slightly back towards the original topic (though I agree with the sentiment above). WTF is with this quote (re: two-faced baby):

Another local doctor, Bridal Nagar, said she was not an "abnormal baby" but just one with two faces living a normal life, but who might face problems later on.

"And if she dies it's as God wishes," he added.

A local doctor said that?? O... kay. That's a helpful attitude. Plus, aren't you curious about why? Seriously, I want to know what she is genetically (is she made of two fertilised eggs?), what her brain is like, how her nostrils and sinuses work and what her trachea/oesophagus looks like! Maybe that's seeing her as a freak show but how the hell does the two-faced thing actually work?!

P.S. Evandar? As in Evandar the guardian from the Deverry series? That's an awesome awesome name. I love Katherine Kerr. Just finished her most recent book, so your reference made me smile lots (unless there's another Evandar which I am wondering...)

Barmymoo

• Mentat

I see your point, Fenris, but I also understand why her parents would rather they didn't poke around to find out how she works. I mean, back when Michaelangelo was working out how the average human body worked he waited until the people were dead before having a good look. So really, if doctors want to find out what's going on with her faces and how it happened etc, they shouldn't treat her any differently to how they treat people with just the one face.

That really really isn't as articulate as I'd have liked but I've just had an hour and a half of Chaucer analysis and my brain has dissolved.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

Barmymoo

• Mentat

Rather like taking physics classes, in my experience.

Actually that wasn't fun either. But it certainly held little scientfic value. We were amused when our teacher managed to reverse the laws of magnetic polarity one lesson though.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

rawrXskittles

• Curry sauce
  • OH JEEZ OH DANG OH JEEZ

I don't see what that has to do with it.

Also I think you should appreciate how hard it was for me to make a calm and polite reply to that.

I think you are misunderstanding me.

ATTENTION INTERNET HE NEEDS A BOYFRIEND HLUAGHALAGHAULAGHALAUAH

(I love my tall Twiggy friend. He is pretty much my favorite boy in the world, mostly because I can constantly pick on him and he doesn't really mind. Or maybe he's just too sweet to tell me that he minds. Either way, I'm having fun.)
Believe not in you who believes in you, but me who believes in you!

redglasscurls

• Duck attack survivor

Dammit, I thought you had managed to become a tolerable poster and stopped pissing people off
Denn Du Bist, Was Du Isst   (you are what you eat)
also, related to burning stuff: a friend threw up on a hot water heater once, the vomit steam burned her face. awesome!

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit

Your post seemed to imply that gay people are always sweet. This is not the case.
I'm not saying that you are a bad bad stereotyping person, I am just saying that the way you worded your last post leaves some to be desired. It sounded like "hey here's a tall person who is sweet, but he's gay anyways so ignore the fact that he's tall and sweet because gay people are always sweet". Why else would you mention he is gay?
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm

You sound quite defensive right now, James.
Liz is touching me.

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit

Liz just because I wouldn't put out for you doesn't mean I'm gay, it just means I've got standards.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm

James you are making me so sad lately. I don't like it.

:cry:
Liz is touching me.

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit

Liz you are letting yourself be made sad and that is a self defeating cycle. If nobody likes you now, no one more will like you if you just mope and let my words hurt you. What people like to see is confidence. There's nothing more attractive than a confident, comfortable person aware of themselves, their shortfalls, and their strengths.
Oh and tits. Try padding your bra or something.

Lines

• Awakened

I'm tall. I would not hesitate to bite someone's face off if they pissed me off. I BREAK YOUR SILLY HYPOTHESIS.
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

öde

ATTENTION INTERNET HE NEEDS A BOYFRIEND HLUAGHALAGHAULAGHALAUAH

You're so boring. I hope you decide to try when you write your next post, or just go back to Gaia Online.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest

Liz just because I wouldn't put out for you doesn't mean I'm gay, it just means I've got standards.

There's nothing more attractive than... tits. Try padding your bra or something.

:-o

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit

If my gabbly joke account wasn't banned I'd use it to harass you, Mr. Joe Hocking.

Lines

• Awakened

One use for large boobs is for pillows. You know, the kind you smother people with while they're sleeping.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm

Oh and tits. Try padding your bra or something.

Man, I do not need that.
Liz is touching me.

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit

Lines

• Awakened

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm

I don't need that either. Ish. I'll take mine as they are.
Liz is touching me.

Barmymoo

• Mentat

The thought that popped into my head when I saw that picture was not "ooh, big boobs" or indeed "what a tiny waist" but "why is she wearing pink and red together?". Although actually, it doesn't look too bad on her. Not much does, in my opinion, but my opinion may be based partially (totally) on my worship of her music.

Scrambled Egg Machine

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • Of course you realize this means war.

Most, if not all, of the scarily odd shit we have just seen came out of India. Apparently, a population of 1.1 billion tends to bring out the statistically unlikely.
Not so sure about these things anymore.

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz

so what about China? China has way more people than India. i think there's something in the air or water in India because there seems to be an abnormal amount of genetic anomallies(sp?) over there compared to most other places.

or maybe they're all just humping their cousins or something. i don't know, i'm not a doctor.
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest

The world's tallest man is from China.

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz

for now.

and besides that's just someone doing something we all do (growing) alot more than the rest of us. he doesn't have multiple faces/trees for hands/crazy face bubbles/melting nose/whatever.

i am not impressed, China.
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest

The tree dude is from Indonesia.

HellStorm

• Balloon animal serial killer

I thought there were two tree people
I might be wrong though

calenlass

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • queefcicle!

Plus, aren't you curious about why? Seriously, I want to know what she is genetically (is she made of two fertilised eggs?), what her brain is like, how her nostrils and sinuses work and what her trachea/oesophagus looks like! Maybe that's seeing her as a freak show but how the hell does the two-faced thing actually work?!

Having two fertilised eggs in the womb makes fraternal twins. Since fraternal twins start out as two separate entities altogether, they would never fuse together to form something like that. Even if they were to implant too close together in the uterine wall, they might come out with a misshapen limb or something from overcrowding at worst. Two-headed anythings are what happens when a single zygote tries to split and produce identical twins and fails to complete the separation. Most of them don't survive because of the strain placed on the single heart, and the ones that do are like this baby girl who doesn't have too many extra blood vessels and organs to power or are actually split apart a bit more and have two hearts.

Here is an analysis of the autopsy of a two-headed calf.
Hey everyone, I need to buy some new bookshelves. When I get back from Ikea and put them together you're all invited to the bookshelf launch party.

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit

calenlass is a tiny freakish girl

ViolentDove

• Scrabble hacker

Having two fertilised eggs in the womb makes fraternal twins. Since fraternal twins start out as two separate entities altogether, they would never fuse together to form something like that. Even if they were to implant too close together in the uterine wall, they might come out with a misshapen limb or something from overcrowding at worst. Two-headed anythings are what happens when a single zygote tries to split and produce identical twins and fails to complete the separation. Most of them don't survive because of the strain placed on the single heart, and the ones that do are like this baby girl who doesn't have too many extra blood vessels and organs to power or are actually split apart a bit more and have two hearts.

Here is an analysis of the autopsy of a two-headed calf.

Actually, two-headed things are the work of the devil, and are a portent of dire things to come.

Trust me, I'm a scientist.
With cake ownership set to C and cake consumption set to K, then C + K = 0.  So indeed as one consumes a cake, one simultaneously deprives oneself of cake ownership. 

Barmymoo

• Mentat

Actually, two-headed things are the work of the devil, and are a portent of dire things to come.

Trust me, I'm a scaremongerer.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up