THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 19 Apr 2024, 10:25
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theory on Split Identity of Penelope  (Read 7231 times)

sterlingdragon

• Emoticontraindication
Theory on Split Identity of Penelope
« on: 10 Apr 2008, 03:33 »

OK, I am in favor of Penny being Pizza Girl.But what if she is the criminal mastermind, the Vespavenger?I think she KO'd the police and fled back to her home, and got to work the next day as mild-mannered Penelope, and works as Pizza Girl after hours.The Vespavenger hasn't been spotted recently because her Vespa is out of commision.

Faye

Re: Theory on Split Identity of Penelope
« Reply #1 on: 10 Apr 2008, 03:45 »

Please change your post so she isn't "Penny".

I can understand the accusations of Pizza Girl, because I myself have my ideas about that. But the Vespavenger, thats just idiotic.

sterlingdragon

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #2 on: 10 Apr 2008, 03:52 »

well, if she has the mild-mannered identity, and the superhero identity, it's possible she can have the surprise supervillan identity too!Have Penelope, Pizza Girl or Vespavenger ever been seen at the same time?Yeah, probably.I bet she made a Penpen robot, to assist her!

Doug S. Machina

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
« Reply #3 on: 10 Apr 2008, 04:29 »

I think Sara is Pizza Girl. She left the CoD for her superhero career and because her secret identity was threatened, and sent in Penelope to take the heat.

Hi Faye, how's it going?
Man, if I was the sort of person who quoted things like that in my signature, I'd quote that it my signature.

catbhn21

« Reply #4 on: 11 Apr 2008, 05:17 »

Didn't the Vespa Avenger get a top secret government job to work on making destruction robots because Dora's ex-beau (FBI guy) showed up? And I wish we would see pizza girl again...it's such a funny idea.  I would love that job. I hope she's actually Penelope's arch nemesis and she and pizza girl have a standoff: like jousting but with tools of the trade...a coffee caraffe is probably a lot more effective than a pizza, however, so that might not be fair.

Muskrat121

« Reply #5 on: 11 Apr 2008, 05:33 »

Or it'd be like every superman ever, when Pizza Girl shows up Penelope suddenly dissappears and then reappears just after Pizza Girl has left.

kafromet

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #6 on: 11 Apr 2008, 07:57 »

I hope she's actually Penelope's arch nemesis and she and pizza girl have a standoff: like jousting but with tools of the trade...a
How about "arch-nemisis, evil long lost sister?"  Even better!
"I'm 25, and I've received more notifications for funerals than invitations to weddings." -Lieutenant Sean Walsh, Tikrit, Iraq

MC

• Furry furrier
« Reply #7 on: 12 Apr 2008, 23:18 »

And I wish we would see pizza girl again...it's such a funny idea.  I would love that job. I hope she's actually Penelope's arch nemesis and she and pizza girl have a standoff: like jousting but with tools of the trade...a coffee caraffe is probably a lot more effective than a pizza, however, so that might not be fair.

that would actually be a really good idea for a comic strip. Here's the stage:

Penny is working and all of a sudden Pizza Girl walks in. Penny spots her and yells "YOU!". Than they stare each-other down with mean eyes in an old fashioned stand off way. Than the comic ends by Pizza Girl saying "you wanted anchovies on your pizza right?" in which Penny replies cheerfully "yepp!"

Jb

« Reply #8 on: 13 Apr 2008, 16:54 »

Didn't the Vespa Avenger get a top secret government job to work on making destruction robots because Dora's ex-beau (FBI guy) showed up?
He wasn't her ex-beau, she used to beat him up in highschool.  :wink:

Rocketman

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • A little bitter.
« Reply #9 on: 13 Apr 2008, 17:17 »

Didn't the Vespa Avenger get a top secret government job to work on making destruction robots because Dora's ex-beau (FBI guy) showed up?
He wasn't her ex-beau, she used to beat him up in highschool.  :wink:

Same thing.  :-P
« Last Edit: 14 Apr 2008, 19:37 by Rocketman »

Norton Quintessential

• Curry sauce
  • *Learning to look chastened*
« Reply #10 on: 14 Apr 2008, 21:20 »

Anyone wanna take bets on how long "Faye" will last here? :wink:
"Nobody needs America's help.....

until they NEED IT!"
Pages: [1]   Go Up