Comic Discussion > QUESTIONABLE CONTENT

Best Coffee?

(1/19) > >>

Bowie:
I haven't seen any hints to what type is ground in Coffee of Doom, I'm sure it's good. My favorite type/brand is Garuda Blend by Peet's Coffee, which is a slightly smaller chain than Starbucks. Anyone else out there buy Garuda? If not, just post the ones you like.

Tako:
The best cups of coffee I've had were in Puerto Rico (at a restaurant called Siglo XX) and Venezuela (at some spanish restaurant). In those countries, coffee feels more like a tradition rather than an addiction, and it tastes better too.

Here, though, I just drink Starbucks (or at the Golden Roast when I'm back at home), but that's because I work there so it's either free or really cheap.  Also there aren't any awesome coffee shops nearby.

I also have a manual espresso machine that pulls delicious shots of espresso.

Okay, I'm done...I think

bicostp:
Dunkin' Donuts and Honey Dew Donuts have equally good coffee. Starbucks smothers theirs under too much extra flavoring and faux-Italian, and I'm pretty sure their roasting method involves gasoline and a lighter.

As for home brewed coffee, either drip brew a 50/50 mix of Chase & Sanborn and Don Francisco's 'Vanillia Nut', or percolate ground Arabica.

JorickHorn:
Most of the year it's White Chocolate Mocha.

During the holidays, however, I also drink Gingerbread Latte and Eggnog latte. That's when they're available.

jill the ripper:
I am a teenager valley girl Starbucks whore.
The barristas (barista?) at my local starbucks know me. I go there every morning.

I have a regular.
Tall Skinny Caramel Latte.

All I know about coffee besides starbucks I learned from Alton Brown. ;d

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version