THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 27 Apr 2024, 07:54
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: This probably does not merit its own thread, so I am sorry, but.  (Read 2238 times)

calenlass

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • queefcicle!

I just wanted to let everyone affected know that even though I was planning on leaving Sunday night for Glasgow that at best my entire trip will be postponed a few days. It might even be postponed until some time in June, I dunno. Things are kind of shitty right now. Also I would've sent individual emails to everyone but I have had the same headache for three days, and it is 330am and I have to be up at 730 for my sister's graduation at 9. A bloo bloo bloo.
Hey everyone, I need to buy some new bookshelves. When I get back from Ikea and put them together you're all invited to the bookshelf launch party.

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute

Nobody cares about Glasgow, Katie. The question on everyone's lips is: when the hell are you going to get to Australia??

Verergoca

• Cthulhu f'tagn

Nobody cares about Glasgow, Katie. The question on everyone's lips is: when the hell are you going to get to Australia the moon??
Quote from: Dr. Sidney Freeman
Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Sox

• Scrabble hacker

Katie has learned since she started this thread that her plans won't be affected as badly as she thought they would be at the time. When she last checked in, everything was still more or less on track as it was before this thread started.

clockworkjames

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Grammar Nazi vs Illiterate Jew

* clockworkjames is somewhat dissapointed.
still new here, didn't wanna piss anyone off
Pages: [1]   Go Up