THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 25 Apr 2024, 22:07
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: missing t-shirt in package  (Read 2776 times)

bruhns

missing t-shirt in package
« on: 25 Apr 2008, 11:23 »

Hello,
I ordered (and payed) three t-shirts some while ago (4th of February) to Germany. Well, I received a package arround the 1st of April, but it contained only two of the three t-shirts! However, on the USPS-note (the Customs Declaration) three t-shirts were marked, so I am not very optimistic that Cristi sent out the third one in a separate package.

At the merch people:
Can you resend the shirt? (My girlfriend really wants her Evolution kills shirt. Now. And I have to endure her frustration...)
Do I have to do something about it, like emailing or calling USPS? Scanning the Customs Declaration or photographing the package?

I already sent qcmerch an email about it on the 9th of April and posted on the 13th of April, but I received no response at all. I would really appreciate any reaction...

Well, the name was Bernhard Brehm and the email address was berniefox at gmx dot de.

Thanks,
Bruhns

bruhns

Re: missing t-shirt in package
« Reply #1 on: 09 May 2008, 09:30 »

Hello there? Echo?

I would really appreciate any reaction by anybody...

ThePQ4

• Asleep in the boner patch
Re: missing t-shirt in package
« Reply #2 on: 09 May 2008, 10:54 »

There are dozens of these messages all the time, so I'm just going to say what is said in everyone of them:

Cristi can't help you here. If you didn't get a reply to your last e-mail, just try sending it again. A few times when she has tried to e-mail people about order problems, they bounce back, so make sure that your e-mail box has room, and that you can accept e-mails from QCMerch. Also, in order to help, Cristi has said:

I would also like to point out that because I am not psychic yet, if I get an email that just says "I ordered a shirt, where is it?" and it is from a name that is a) not real or b) not the name you ordered with OR from an email address that isn't attached to an order that we have, I cannot really help you. Please email me using the email address you used to order OR include it in the email you send.

Things I DO NOT need to identify your order unless I specifically ask for them:

-Credit Card information (I will never ask for this.)
-Transaction ID
-Receipt ID
-your address unless you want to change it

Things I DO need to find your order:

-the name of the person who ordered. If you used your parent's credit card, I need their name as it appears on the card.
-the email address you used to order
-a subject line that does not read "re: notification of payment" because those blend in when I am looking at my email
-a subject line. period. Our email program automatically filters out emails with blank subject lines because it thinks they are spam.

I hope all of these are helpful tips!

Hope that helps.

Pages: [1]   Go Up