THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 26 Apr 2024, 16:24
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: comics and drawings!!... Constructive criticism welcome and needed  (Read 60049 times)

karkaputto

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
    • A Break from Steak

@teh geek lord: i dunno, the gradient background just makes it look...amateurish?  and also the yellow on the hair and the blue on the jacket looks not so good.  other than that, it looks great

there's more here: http://karkaputto.deviantart.com/gallery/

Teh Geek Lord

• Furry furrier
  • Well, that didn't go as planned

its been a while since I've been here (joined the national guard, went through basic and such...)

But I've got some drawings to throw into this thread to keep it alive!

The latest, lots of work put into pose and proportions, hopefully and improvement over the other drawings of mine...

toyed with perspective on this one, and found out the image was too big for my scanner... :\

This one is going to get finished digitally, so it seems kinda bland right now, but its a Bronco I drew without much references... But the end goal is to have it leaping on a rough back woods road... more or less a practice image for later on.

full size image here: http://fc00.deviantart.com/fs48/i/2009/216/8/5/The_Gauntlet_part_1_no_words_by_Swain_slave.jpg

Large view images can be had at: www.swain-slave.deviantart.com
« Last Edit: 27 Oct 2009, 11:32 by Teh Geek Lord »

Teh Geek Lord

• Furry furrier
  • Well, that didn't go as planned

DAMN.  It's been more than a year since I've posted here.  

Toying with some things in Photoshop CS5, I really like it.   (WIP stage, every time I try something I mess up beyond this)

Something not-furry.  Heh.

Done for a figure assignment last quarter at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh.  Halfway through the first year for a degree in Animation.  Perhaps I'll get better at art in general now.

And something that is @.@

Also, today's comic: WIN.
« Last Edit: 08 Dec 2010, 00:17 by Teh Geek Lord »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up