THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 25 Apr 2024, 06:19
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Dirty secret music  (Read 47837 times)

Divide by Zero

• Emoticontraindication
  • "On top of everything else, it's superficial."
Re: Dirty secret music
« Reply #100 on: 21 May 2008, 08:30 »

Amusing, indeed. Kind of like how I enjoy "Frontier Psychiatrist" by The Avalanches. (<=On-topic portion of this post) Although neither one is something I'd listen to often.

I'm reminded of the opening cutscenes from Dark Cloud 2. Specifically, the part with an evil clown at a carnival playing the accordion.

Eh, it doesn't surprise me that there's always been a place for novelty music.
In another troubling note, U.S. intelligence sources report that Iran is developing "a gigantic rocket-powered shoe.''

-Dave Barry's 2008 Year in Review

Fluxuation

• Plantmonster
    • http://www.myspace.com/andrew87part2
« Reply #101 on: 21 May 2008, 12:07 »

guilty pleasures: taking back sunday, fall out boy, eisley

Jepser

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #102 on: 21 May 2008, 12:15 »

I listen to Stevie Wonder occasionally.
I wasn't going to d/l any of that, but once I read "oldest lesbian", I kind of had to.

imapiratearg

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Oh thanks. They're not mine.
    • http://www.myspace.com/superpunkdout
« Reply #103 on: 21 May 2008, 12:40 »

I thoroughly enjoy Jimmy Eat World.

Mister Arkadin

« Reply #104 on: 21 May 2008, 13:39 »

Cobra starship.

Kai

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #105 on: 21 May 2008, 15:03 »

All joking aside, my taste in music is excessively eclectic.

Your taste is not eclectic, original, or anything more than kind-of mundane in the slightest, sorry dude
but the music sucks because the keyboards don't have the cold/mechanical sound they had but a wannabe techno sound that it's pathetic for Rammstein standars.

Mister Arkadin

« Reply #106 on: 21 May 2008, 16:56 »

I would be somewhat inclined to agree but it's not like my taste in music is any better.

diablo_man

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #107 on: 21 May 2008, 17:13 »

There are circles in which it would impolitic to mention that I like the organ music of Louis James Alfred Lefébure-Wély, but you may not care.

Paul

You're fucking kidding me. I'd shoot myself before I'd admit THAT in public. Fucking John Williams is a better composer than that asshole.

All joking aside, my taste in music is excessively eclectic. A long time ago I realized that I very rarely like more than three songs off of an album, so I've mostly stopped getting entire CDs and now stick to downloading individual songs most of the time. As such, my library includes individual tracks by...

Ben Folds, The Black Eyed Peas, Bond, Bright Eyes, Busta Rhymes, Chris Brown, Ciara, Cobra Starship, Dead Kennedys, Del Amitri, Evanescence, Fall Out Boy, Garbage, Gnarls Barkley, Gorillaz, Gwen Stefani, The Hives, Jack Johnson, Jamiroquai, Jason Mraz, Jem, Jet, Joan Osborne, Justin Timberlake, KT Tunstall, Lunatic Calm, M.I.A., Macy Gray, Mario, Maroon 5, Michael Jackson, Missy Elliot, a crapload of Muse, My Chemical Romance, OutKast, Pitbull, Prince, Rachel Stevens (that one I'm particularly embarrassed about), Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (One song, "Face Down", because it's about an abusive relationship and I volunteer at the local family shelter.), Rob Zombie, Smash Mouth, Spoon, Steve Vai, Timbaland, Tori Amos, and Weird Al.

apart from steve vai, that is probably the most mainstream music posted here.

De_El

• Duck attack survivor
  • uh oh
« Reply #108 on: 21 May 2008, 22:07 »

....Dead Kennedys is mainstream?

diablo_man

« Reply #109 on: 21 May 2008, 22:32 »

^didnt even notice the dead kennedys, my mistake.

So... Steve Vai is more mainstream than those bands?
no i clearly said that the other bands, with the exception of Vai are fairly mainstream.

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #111 on: 22 May 2008, 01:26 »

"Frontier Psychiatrist" by The Avalanches.

The Avalanches are incredible and essential listening to anybody even vaguely interested in electronic music

I listen to Stevie Wonder occasionally.

Listen more often. Jesus Christ people.
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

MadassAlex

• Bling blang blong blung
  • "Tasteful"?
« Reply #112 on: 22 May 2008, 05:37 »

Why is Eminem a guilty pleasure? I am quite pleased with the way he used humour and I still consider him to be a good satirist.

Jackie Blue

• BANNED
  • oh hi
« Reply #113 on: 22 May 2008, 08:31 »

Pretty much every "Jam Band" I like, I get mocked for.

Do you listen to Sountribe Sector 9?  They're considered a jam band but are way better than any of those others.  They're much more of a psychedelic/space-rock band, especially live.
Man, this thread really makes me want to suck some cock.

Divide by Zero

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #114 on: 22 May 2008, 08:33 »

All joking aside, my taste in music is excessively eclectic.

Your taste is not eclectic, original, or anything more than kind-of mundane in the slightest, sorry dude

And you're basing that statement on, what, a selection of music specifically chosen to be as mainstream as possible?

Just going by what's on my iPod shuffle right now, I can add:

Sergio Mendes, UNKLE, Josh Homme, May Day,  Tim Love Lee, Bitter:Sweet, Laika, Rilo Kiley, Cibo Matto, Barbatuques, VAST, Elwood, The Crystal Method, Christian Kane, Moby, The Dandy Warhols, Powerglove, Gus Gus, Calexico (I think), The Seatbelts, The Detroit Cobras, The Black Crowes, Daft Punk, Fluke, TV On the Radio, Beck, LCD Soundsystem, Junior Senior, Primal Scream, Lenny Kravitz, The Klaxons, Regina Spektor, Duffy, Anne Trolle / Peder, Lovage, a bunch of college a Capella, Danger, Portishead, Hot Hot Heat, Modest Mouse, Adam Ant, Wolfmother, Yael Naim, Donora, The Resource, Joe Cocker, Arctic Monkeys, Franz Ferdinand, Spoon, Stereophonics,  Goldfrapp, Aerosmith, Tom Lehrer, Juliet Turner, The Cardigans, Lily Allen, Mark Ronson, The Faders, The Pierces, Local H, Michael Buble, Aretha Franklin, Ray Charles, MC Solaar, Tom Jones, Ursula 1000, Vitamin String Quartet, Stones, Beatles, Donovan, The Who, !!!, Nouvelle Vague, Paolo Nutini, Feist, Paul Oakenfold, QOTSA, OK Go, The Fratellis, Shirley Bassey, The Propellerheads, George Thorogood, Rhinoceros, Touch & Go, Cornershop, and several whose names I can't spell because they're not in English and I don't have them in front of me.

Oh, and two artists I discovered on MySpace who I can guarantee you haven't heard of, based on their friendslists numbering less than 1,000: Blue Block and Monotype.
In another troubling note, U.S. intelligence sources report that Iran is developing "a gigantic rocket-powered shoe.''

Jackie Blue

• BANNED
  • oh hi
« Reply #115 on: 22 May 2008, 08:43 »

And you're basing that statement on, what, a selection of music specifically chosen to be as mainstream as possible?

Just going by what's on my iPod shuffle right now, I can add:

Sergio Mendes, UNKLE, Josh Homme, May Day,  Tim Love Lee, Bitter:Sweet, Laika, Rilo Kiley, Cibo Matto, Barbatuques, VAST, Elwood, The Crystal Method, Christian Kane, Moby, The Dandy Warhols, Powerglove, Gus Gus, Calexico (I think), The Seatbelts, The Detroit Cobras, The Black Crowes, Daft Punk, Fluke, TV On the Radio, Beck, LCD Soundsystem, Junior Senior, Primal Scream, Lenny Kravitz, The Klaxons, Regina Spektor, Duffy, Anne Trolle / Peder, Lovage, a bunch of college a Capella, Danger, Portishead, Hot Hot Heat, Modest Mouse, Adam Ant, Wolfmother, Yael Naim, Donora, The Resource, Joe Cocker, Arctic Monkeys, Franz Ferdinand, Spoon, Stereophonics,  Goldfrapp, Aerosmith, Tom Lehrer, Juliet Turner, The Cardigans, Lily Allen, Mark Ronson, The Faders, The Pierces, Local H, Michael Buble, Aretha Franklin, Ray Charles, MC Solaar, Tom Jones, Ursula 1000, Vitamin String Quartet, Stones, Beatles, Donovan, The Who, !!!, Nouvelle Vague, Paolo Nutini, Feist, Paul Oakenfold, QOTSA, OK Go, The Fratellis, Shirley Bassey, The Propellerheads, George Thorogood, Rhinoceros, Touch & Go, Cornershop, and several whose names I can't spell because they're not in English and I don't have them in front of me.

Just stop.  You're trying way too hard.  You don't have to prove yourself, and you're doing a poor job of it anyway since pretty much all of that is extremely mainstream and not very eclectic either.

huggy_bear75

« Reply #116 on: 22 May 2008, 09:02 »

3oh3 and Chamillionaire's Ridin'

Divide by Zero

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #117 on: 22 May 2008, 09:19 »

Not trying too hard, I just have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Like Hannelore without the exaggeration. If I start, I have to keep going until I'm finished. Medication keeps it manageable, but it doesn't make it disappear. My apologies for doing that. I'm in the habit of making ridiculously long lists and I don't know how to trim them down.

I just don't know anybody else who likes Sergio Mendes, Tim Love Lee, and Primal Scream. Eclectic means from a wide variety of sources, which I believe does describe my taste in music.

That being said, I have found that this community's definition of mainstream includes a lot of a music that most people haven't even heard of. I'm still in high school for the next month or so. I get exposed to a lot of... and the term makes me nauseous... "Top 40" music that just wouldn't be on my radar otherwise. Most of the people I know don't listen to a lot of Indie music, and the ones who do never get much deeper than Regina Spektor, Arctic Monkeys and Spoon. This is why I hate high school. I will be very surprised if more than a handful of people within a 15 mile radius of me have heard of UNKLE, Duffy, Donora, or Ursula 1000.

The "Criminally Ignored" thread illustrates this perfectly. A lot of the bands people on there are saying are popular are bands I doubt that more than one or two percent of the general population will ever hear of. And this is not something I can understand.

Jackie Blue

• BANNED
  • oh hi
« Reply #118 on: 22 May 2008, 09:34 »

You may not know anyone who listens to Primal Scream, but they sold a lot of records in their home country and were pretty close to mainstream.

They even had a hit in America.

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #119 on: 22 May 2008, 10:00 »

Primal Scream weren't just close to mainstream, they were absolutely massive over here. Still are really, they're the sort of band who headline big festivals.
Quote from: De_El
Next time, on QC Forums: someone embarrassingly reveals that they are a homophobe! Stay tuned to find out who!

Jackie Blue

• BANNED
  • oh hi
« Reply #120 on: 22 May 2008, 10:02 »

I get exposed to a lot of... and the term makes me nauseous... "Top 40" music

What's wrong with Top 40 music?  Some of it is rather good, I think.

benji

• Bling blang blong blung
« Reply #121 on: 22 May 2008, 10:34 »

The "Criminally Ignored" thread illustrates this perfectly. A lot of the bands people on there are saying are popular are bands I doubt that more than one or two percent of the general population will ever hear of. And this is not something I can understand.

It's kind of a matter of who you hang out with. A lot of people here spend a lot of time listening to music, and a lot of time plugged in to the music world. We hear about a lot more, so our standards of what's mainstream gets kind of skewed. For example, I'm kind of surprised that Duffy is on your list of bands most people haven't heard of around you because I'm hearing her all over the place. I feel like she's kind of new to the mainstream, but becoming quite mainstream. Another example: among my friends I'm considered a real music nerd who's really tuned in to all of the stuff that's going on musically. On this sight, I'm probably at about average to a little bit below (depending on what kind of music we're talking about).

The word eclectic is pretty relative too. I used to work with someone who said she liked everything, which meant that she liked all of the stuff played on the country, pop, hip-hop, and rock stations in our area.
This signature is intentionally left blank.

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #122 on: 22 May 2008, 10:49 »

Chamillionaire's Ridin'

That song is a waste of a considerable rapping talent. 'Hip Hop Police' is a much better example.
In the end, the thing people will remember is kindness.

Divide by Zero

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #123 on: 22 May 2008, 11:42 »

All of this is extremely educational and I appreciate that. Thanks, guys.

Jackie Blue

• BANNED
  • oh hi
« Reply #124 on: 22 May 2008, 12:43 »

Primal Scream weren't just close to mainstream, they were absolutely massive over here.

Screamadelica and XTRMNTR are pretty damn close to perfect, for what they're trying to be.  Their other stuff is good, but those two are truly excellent.

suitupletsgo

« Reply #125 on: 22 May 2008, 13:03 »

fucking Wolfmother? really?

Chad K.

• FIGHT YOU
    • The Riveras
« Reply #126 on: 22 May 2008, 13:34 »

Oh, 'scuse me.  I didn't realize there were fellas in here with their indie-dicks out.  Begging your pardon.  You boys can go back to your rulers.

Edit: This is not in reference to the previous post.

Also... dirty secrets-  Get Up Kids' "Four Minute Mile" and Mineral's "End Serenading".  Both really annoy my friends and girlfriend to no end for poppy and whiny reasons, respectively.

« Last Edit: 22 May 2008, 13:50 by Chad K. »

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz
« Reply #127 on: 22 May 2008, 13:42 »

ITT: Jens tries to reason with people but they ignore him and be even bigger jerks to compensate.
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

sean

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • welp
« Reply #128 on: 22 May 2008, 13:50 »

Sounds like its time for another episode of Harry Locks a Thread!

- 20% of canadians are members of broken social scene

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #129 on: 22 May 2008, 15:19 »

dirty secrets-  Get Up Kids' "Four Minute Mile"

Sacrilege! You can't fuck with that band. Well, not up until On A Wire which was atrocious crap anyway. But everything up to and including Something To Write Home About is absolute gold.
Next time, on QC Forums: someone embarrassingly reveals that they are a homophobe! Stay tuned to find out who!

E. Spaceman

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • The Sonics The Sonics The Sonics The Sonics
« Reply #130 on: 22 May 2008, 21:37 »

Eclectic is the most bullshit word ever to describe your taste.

I don't have any guilty pleasures as far as music goes. I listen to plenty of bands that will be frowned on by one group or another but that isn't important to me, neither does it make me feel better or special. I like what I like and that is the whole deal.
[20:29] Quietus: Haha oh shit Morbid Anal Fog
[20:29] Quietus: I had forgotten about them

De_El

• Duck attack survivor
  • uh oh
« Reply #131 on: 22 May 2008, 22:03 »

If that is true, the fact that it isn't important to you, or at least doesn't affect you, makes you somewhat unique.  Uh..See thread. Is this a totally redundant thing to be saying? Point is: great for you, but most people aren't like that.

RobbieOC

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Whachaw!
    • Facebookfacebookfacebook
« Reply #132 on: 22 May 2008, 22:32 »

Guys, my taste is totally ecclectic. I'll listen to anything except country and rap.

But for real, my biggest guilty pleasure is probably Garth Brooks. He ruled my life when I was in elementary/junior high. And, I still love listening to him. And I don't even care.

E. Spaceman

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #133 on: 22 May 2008, 22:35 »

If that is true, the fact that it isn't important to you, or at least doesn't affect you, makes you somewhat unique.  Uh..See thread. Is this a totally redundant thing to be saying? Point is: great for you, but most people aren't like that.

I an sorry people are embarassed by themselves. Most people I know though, don't have these guilty pleasures. Maybe because most of the people I know are not big music geeks do they tend to just listen to what they want and not care much

pilsner

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #134 on: 23 May 2008, 05:53 »

So they don't enjoy life, is what you're saying.  Why don't they just kill themselves?

Also, folks, all eclectic means is composed of elements from different sources (or the best from different sources), so the implication in calling your musical taste eclectic is not that you like obscure music, it's that you listen to a lot of different genres.  For instance: jazz, classical, hip hop, opera, black metal, dub, big beat and swing, topped off with a little Christian and progressive rock all in the same day.  It's not, in and of itself, a good or bad thing -- and it does not make you special.

As for music you're ashamed of, I like to listen to the shrieks of chihuahuas being slowly lowered into boiling apple sauce, but you don't see me apologizing for it.  No, instead I make millions of dollars every year on my Hot Dog label, catering to the tastes of dogs 'n sauce lovers worldwide.  Because I like myself, and I'm entrepreneurial.
« Last Edit: 23 May 2008, 05:56 by pilsner »

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #135 on: 23 May 2008, 10:59 »

Didn't like, four or five people, including myself, say it on the first page? I think there's more of us than you think.

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz
« Reply #136 on: 23 May 2008, 11:15 »

Eclectic is the most bullshit word ever to describe your taste.

DOES NOT COMPUTE

that's like saying delicious is a bullshit word to describe food.
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

De_El

• Duck attack survivor
  • uh oh
« Reply #137 on: 23 May 2008, 22:31 »

Didn't like, four or five people, including myself, say it on the first page? I think there's more of us than you think.

This is where it just becomes me being suspicious/paranoid.  To me it seems like the people who make a deal out of saying "I don't even curr" are still just defending their image and self-perception. I don't really trust extremes, and to say that you don't care at all is a sort of extreme.

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #138 on: 24 May 2008, 01:41 »

Why is it extreme? I just don't see why I should feel embarrassed about liking a band. Sure, when I was younger and wanting to be either indie or punk as fuck then I would have been wary about admitting my love for a maligned band, but I think 25 is a bit old to be worrying about your punk rock image. I don't spike my hair anymore, I don't always have to have a band logo somewhere on my clothing and I don't care if someone knows I like a bit of Good Clean Fun or Andrew WK. It would be counter-productive anyway. For one thing I'd have to keep changing what my guilty pleasures are. For some people I know Arsedestroyer and Man Is The Bastard are classics, others would find them hilarious and vice versa for R Kelly and Bruce Springsteen. Besides, amongst the people I know who are most into music only admitting to liking cool bands and trying to pretend you don't enjoy something you actually do is seen as pretty lame, you'll get more respect for liking what you like whatever that is. So where's the point in guilty pleasures?

McTaggart

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
  • Positive feedback.
« Reply #139 on: 24 May 2008, 01:54 »

Yeah, I'm gonna chime in and say that I don't think not being ashamed of what you like is extreme at all. Sure, there are things in my collection that I won't bring up around certain people, but that's more so I don't cop flak from people who disagree than to stop people finding out. I don't have any cds hidden away or hidden folders on my computer or anything and there's nothing that I want to hide from myself.
« Last Edit: 24 May 2008, 01:55 by McTaggart »
One day ends and another begins and we're never none the wiser.

ledhendrix

• Vagina Manifesto
  • *poke*
« Reply #140 on: 24 May 2008, 02:14 »

I don't get embarrassed about my music taste, probably never have done. Everybody is going to have different music tastes, and screw the person that says one is more acceptable than the other.

It seems that I should have read this thread more thoroughly. It's already been said.
« Last Edit: 24 May 2008, 08:14 by ledhendrix »
Get off my land

diablo_man

« Reply #141 on: 24 May 2008, 07:34 »

to the people who dont care about, have you ever had to explain why you listen to bands like necrophagist, etc?

Jackie Blue

• BANNED
  • oh hi
« Reply #142 on: 24 May 2008, 08:56 »

I don't really see how honestly not caring what people think of my musical taste is an extreme.  I mean, is it extreme to not care what people think of your sexual preference or your beer preference?

De_El

• Duck attack survivor
  • uh oh
« Reply #143 on: 24 May 2008, 09:39 »

So, people didn't really get what I was saying, which is totally okay because it's kind of esoteric and weirdly phrased.  I mean that it's an extreme in the sense that you have a spectrum of not caring to caring, not at all caring being 0% and totally caring being 100%. I am willing to believe a few people are down at like, 1 or 2%, but most people are somewhere near the middle? And caring what people think of your musical tastes doesn't have to be "if person A dislikes band B, I will cease to like band B, or at least claim as much." It could just be that you consider other people's opinions and relate them to your own, which results in some impact on your thoughts.

Perhaps I am just a little unusual in the way I think. Perhaps I am okay with that.

Jackie Blue

• BANNED
  • oh hi
« Reply #144 on: 24 May 2008, 09:42 »

I'll concede that the percentage of people who honestly don't care what other people think of their taste is not terribly high, but I am pretty sure I honestly don't anymore.  I used to.

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #145 on: 24 May 2008, 10:53 »

This is where it just becomes me being suspicious/paranoid.  To me it seems like the people who make a deal out of saying "I don't even curr" are still just defending their image and self-perception. I don't really trust extremes, and to say that you don't care at all is a sort of extreme.

I don't know, to me it's usually just more of a pre-emptive strike because especially on the net there's always some jackass who'll say 'lol they're shit no-one cool listens to them' to anything you listen to.

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #146 on: 24 May 2008, 17:46 »

to the people who dont care about, have you ever had to explain why you listen to bands like necrophagist, etc?

Oh yes, Necrophagist isn't very odd at all in the grand scheme of things. Not much of a fan myself but I do like comparable bands like Origin or Nile. Much odder is noise like Kylie Minoise, Filthy Turd or Lambsbread. It's really not a big deal though. Many good friends of mine don't understand why I like a lot of the music I do but I don't see why this should make me feel guilty about it or try to hide it. Who cares? It's just a bit of music.

E. Spaceman

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #147 on: 24 May 2008, 18:11 »

Yes, my answer has always been "because I enjoy listening to it".

ledhendrix

• Vagina Manifesto
  • *poke*
« Reply #148 on: 25 May 2008, 02:23 »

Yeah if people are telling you what to listen to and what not to they are a bit shit. It's hardly a big thing to listen to something different, if that thing is so "wildly" different from what said people are listening to themselves they should probably open there music taste up a bit.
Get off my land

Divide by Zero

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #149 on: 25 May 2008, 11:27 »

Let me argue the other side of this for a bit.

I am embarassed that I enjoy listening to some Pitbull songs. Not because of what other people may think, but because of what I myself do think. His lyrics are horribly sexist and offensive, and I feel guilty that someone as socially progressive as I try to be enjoys music like that. But I love his beats and sense of rhythm, and he knows how to rap really really well. So I'm conflicted.

I am embarassed that I enjoy listening to Rachel Stevens because her songs (at least the two or three I like) are about girl power and dissing this one specific man, so it's a slightly emasculating feeling, getting really into, say, "Some Girls".

I am embarassed that I enjoy listening to Fall Out Boy because Patrick Stump can't sing, Pete Wentz isn't nearly as good a lyricist as he pretends to be and probably thinks he is, and their guitar playing is nothing original. But I enjoy some of their songs for the same reason that people eat Twinkies; junk food tastes good even if there isn't any really quality to the contents.

I am embarassed that I like Paramore's "Misery Business" because the band is entirely the creation of a record company and didn't even exist as a group until Sony decided to put these disconnected musicians together to form a band that was carefully marketed to appeal to teen and tween girls.

Note: All opinions expressed above are entirely the author's own and he completely expects people to disagree with them and is really okay with that.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up