THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 25 Apr 2024, 02:05
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: T shirts--an inappropriate topic  (Read 8523 times)

sos

T shirts--an inappropriate topic
« on: 16 May 2008, 18:21 »

Inappropriate perhaps, but this forum at least seems to get replies.

I've emailed twice, with no response. I ordered shirts (and paid for them) on April 5.
What I would like (besides the shirts) is status on my order. Was it received? Did you get my money? Are you ever going to send me the two shirts?

Thanks,
Steve Smith
Brownfield, Maine
[email protected]

Cartilage Head

• Only pretending to work
  • Do Me Baby
Re: T shirts--an inappropriate topic
« Reply #1 on: 17 May 2008, 07:12 »

No. They are fiends who just want your money. Ain't NEVER been no t-shirts!
Hate, rain on me

ThePQ4

• Asleep in the boner patch
« Reply #2 on: 17 May 2008, 15:53 »

There are about six other threads exactly like yours, just on the front page of the General Discussion.. I suggest you seek those out and take their advice (I am too lazy to get them for you, I"m sorry).

Jimmy the Squid

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • Feminist Killjoy
« Reply #3 on: 18 May 2008, 04:07 »

Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

sos

« Reply #4 on: 18 May 2008, 06:22 »

There are about six other threads exactly like yours, just on the front page of the General Discussion.. I suggest you seek those out and take their advice (I am too lazy to get them for you, I"m sorry).

Been there, done that. I'm not exactly new to forums and buying things on the internet.
All I'm after is basic communication with the folks holding my money. I have three choices that I can see--email, forum and AOL.
I would certainly listen to useful advice from people, but that isn't what I'm after here.

Pengraffe

• Admin emeritus
  • Emoticontraindication
« Reply #5 on: 19 May 2008, 23:36 »

Sorry Steve, you share a name with about 5 other people that have ordered from us, so I think I sent an email to you (only not you). Your order is going out tomorrow. We are a bit behind because I had to have emergency oral surgery sandwiched between two weekends of conventions.
HONK HONK, I'm a pengraffe.

sos

« Reply #6 on: 20 May 2008, 05:14 »

Sorry Steve, you share a name with about 5 other people that have ordered from us, so I think I sent an email to you (only not you). Your order is going out tomorrow. We are a bit behind because I had to have emergency oral surgery sandwiched between two weekends of conventions.

Thanks very much, best reply possible.

Steve

name

« Reply #7 on: 21 May 2008, 20:04 »

so we can take the time to point out that the tshirt posts have been noticed, but not find the time to reply to the posts, PM the posters, or answer one of the FOUR emails that have been sent from the same customer???

I'm still stuck holding a chick's t-shirt for my brother-in-law's gift with no communication whatsoever.  4 emails, three forum posts, and I have no idea how many offline AIM messages and nothing.

This goes way beyond "I haven't had time" and straight into "I don't give a shit."

I should have just ordered a shirt from Topatoco.com like I wanted to.    Won't make that mistake twice.

Pengraffe

• Admin emeritus
  • Emoticontraindication
« Reply #8 on: 21 May 2008, 22:54 »

I don't know who you are. I will fix it if I know who you are. Or at least try to fix it.

Edit: I think I figured out who you are and I sent you an email and corrected the mistake. You should have both a shipping notification and an email from me in your inbox.
« Last Edit: 21 May 2008, 23:16 by Pengraffe »

leoperellis

« Reply #9 on: 22 May 2008, 15:50 »

Experiencing the above mentioned problem myself, I would very much like according information about my T-shirt order.

I ordered 2 T-shirts on March, 24, and haven't had any news about them since. I have already sent two mails to "qcmerch[AT]mac.com" asking for information - the second right after I made sure I had been normaly charged for my order. My receipt number is 0259-6809-1683-0588.

Please, I would very much appreciate some enlightenment as to how my order is progressing, as well as why my mails haven't been answered.

Thank you very much
Yours sincerely,
Leonidas Perellis

name

« Reply #10 on: 22 May 2008, 19:15 »

I don't know who you are. I will fix it if I know who you are. Or at least try to fix it.

Edit: I think I figured out who you are and I sent you an email and corrected the mistake. You should have both a shipping notification and an email from me in your inbox.

email received

sos

« Reply #11 on: 24 May 2008, 15:01 »

Two very nice shirts arrived today. Thanks!

Ivaness

• Plantmonster
  • Unoccupied.
« Reply #12 on: 25 May 2008, 04:51 »

Do Notification emails go out only if you've ordered through paypal? I have a paypal account, somewhere (lol) so I just ordered through my little plastic card of trouble. :D
*Proud Momma of an Autistic Son*

dereksh

« Reply #13 on: 26 May 2008, 08:56 »

I also placed an order in early April (April 7 to be precise), and no t-shirt.

This seems to be the place to eventually get answers.  Can anyone tell me what's up with my order?

Thanks in advance.

-Derek Habermas..

rrirwin

« Reply #14 on: 27 May 2008, 20:59 »

I've had the same problem. I ordered a tshirt on April 6th, and I have not received it. I emailed 3 times to the email, and to no avail.
It's been 2 months now, and this is quite ridiculous.
Randi Irwin
« Last Edit: 27 May 2008, 21:01 by rrirwin »

name

« Reply #15 on: 28 May 2008, 07:42 »

email received

Replacement shirt received. 

Pengraffe

• Admin emeritus
  • Emoticontraindication
« Reply #16 on: 29 May 2008, 12:19 »

Derek, Randi, I have sent you both emails, so you should have those. I hope that helps!

Phil73805

« Reply #17 on: 29 May 2008, 17:33 »

I haven't emailed even once and considering that they seem to be roundly ignored that may well be a good thing. I ordered two t-shirts on the 15th of April and so far nothing. Any news, updates, ETA? I would really appreciate it. Cheers

Phil

p.s. wow. is this what being ignored feels like? Cool...
« Last Edit: 03 Jun 2008, 02:06 by Phil73805 »

rrirwin

« Reply #18 on: 29 May 2008, 23:55 »

I didn't receive the email..
Did you send it to [email protected]?

Ivaness

• Plantmonster
  • Unoccupied.
« Reply #19 on: 30 May 2008, 05:07 »

Okay, even if you don't order through Paypal, you get an email! <3

Thanks muchly!
*Proud Momma of an Autistic Son*

Pengraffe

• Admin emeritus
  • Emoticontraindication
« Reply #20 on: 01 Jun 2008, 20:04 »

Randi,  I sent you an email at your hotmail account. I can resend it to the .edu address if that would be better.

rrirwin

« Reply #21 on: 02 Jun 2008, 19:04 »

Randi,  I sent you an email at your hotmail account. I can resend it to the .edu address if that would be better.
I did not receive that email. I checked my junk folder, and it wasn't there either. It'd be best to send it to my .edu account.
Thank you,
Randi
Pages: [1]   Go Up