THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 29 Apr 2024, 07:23
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Guys And Dolls  (Read 8409 times)

ruyi

• Beyoncé
Guys And Dolls
« on: 17 Jul 2007, 17:42 »

parts are nsfw.

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=3710987618964917848&hl=en

bleargh i give up. if you can help with embedding, please do!
« Last Edit: 17 Jul 2007, 17:55 by ruyi »

Mnementh

Re: Guys And Dolls
« Reply #1 on: 17 Jul 2007, 18:01 »

I made it as far as the first interview when he was rubbing its feet.

Blue Kitty

• WoW gold miner on break
    • Twitter
« Reply #2 on: 17 Jul 2007, 18:06 »

isn't guys and dolls the name of a musical?

man, I am really creepied out by this

IronOxide

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #3 on: 17 Jul 2007, 18:54 »

It's creepy to me but at the same time I'm not going to make fun of these guys.

I'm happy that they're happy, different strokes, etc.
Quote from: Wikipedia on Elephant Polo
No matches have been played since February 2007, however, when an elephant, protesting a bad call by the referee, went on a rampage during a game, injuring two players and destroying the Spanish team's minibus

est

• this is a test
  • Admin emeritus
  • Older than Moses
  • V O L L E Y B A L L
« Reply #4 on: 17 Jul 2007, 19:50 »

Ok look, why can't these guys do what decent corpse-fanciers do and pick up some kind of quadriplegic bird?

Mnementh

« Reply #5 on: 17 Jul 2007, 19:56 »

Or you know, grave robbery.

ruyi

• Beyoncé
« Reply #6 on: 17 Jul 2007, 20:36 »

that's hot

Mnementh

« Reply #7 on: 17 Jul 2007, 20:40 »

Also, I feel like this is a good time to set Harry off and mention Boxing Helena.

I wonder if you can get a quadruple amputee real doll.
« Last Edit: 17 Jul 2007, 20:42 by Daniel »

est

• this is a test
  • Admin emeritus
  • Older than Moses
  • V O L L E Y B A L L
« Reply #8 on: 17 Jul 2007, 21:10 »

I am sure they'll make it for you.  I've seen other realdoll stories about blue-skinned dolls, animal/furry characters, demons and ones that look like anime characters and shit.  Surely something as tame as a doll with no arms/legs could be fashioned.

Oh hey, if not I am sure you could amputate the limbs yourself.

Sythe

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • ><DICK>
« Reply #9 on: 17 Jul 2007, 21:13 »

<Just baked enough for this to be great.
Quote from: Edith
Edith.: i like balls, and they are squishy

Eris

• Duck attack survivor
  • bzzzz
« Reply #10 on: 17 Jul 2007, 23:35 »

I feel for the first two guys. The last guy (Mike?) was  just creepy. Eight dolls, with gigantic boobies, called names like Misty, Jazzy, Cristy, and other hooker names? Then when he finds a lady who seems fairly well adjusted with them he shoves them in her face?
Quote from: Drunk Pete
MACHINS CON ESFU EPETE

jmrz

• Beyoncé
  • zomg pale
    • flickr
« Reply #11 on: 17 Jul 2007, 23:46 »

Surely something as tame as a doll with no arms/legs could be fashioned.

The lady who works for the Real Doll Company mentioned that people have requested 'pregnant' dolls and ones that look like 80 year old women. I agree with you Eris. Although, the guy who lives in Dorset - the thing about his mother's room was a little weird. I mean, a note on the bin?
Quote from: Daniel on Gabbly
princy, this is the time to think with your vagina
Quote from: Iananan on Gabbly
nipples are deactivated at birth, to prevent misfires and accident

Caiphana

• Curry sauce
  • WHOOSH
    • dA
« Reply #12 on: 18 Jul 2007, 00:18 »

...weird. I mean, wouldn't you rather have sex with flesh?
..so long as the word "cookie" is in your country's vocabulary, it's an okay place to be.

Those who forget the past may be doomed to repeat it, but those who refuse to learn from the past and move on are fucking idiots.

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute
« Reply #13 on: 18 Jul 2007, 00:23 »

Also, I feel like this is a good time to set Harry off and mention Boxing Helena.

STAAAAAAAAB!!!

ackblom12

« Reply #14 on: 18 Jul 2007, 02:05 »

I know for some it has as much to do with having a "partner" that has no sexual boundaries. They do whatever you want, let you do whatever you want, whenever you want and aren't weirded out by it.

Of course I have no doubt that for some of them part of the appeal is just simply that it's a large doll they get to have sex with, or that they can pretend it's dead, but hey.

calenlass

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • queefcicle!
« Reply #15 on: 18 Jul 2007, 02:20 »

Unf unf?

(I honestly can't believe how textbook some of the things the interviewees said were [stuff about being 39 and never finding anyone, having complete control, not being judged, etc]. That was really more of the creepy bit for me.)
Hey everyone, I need to buy some new bookshelves. When I get back from Ikea and put them together you're all invited to the bookshelf launch party.

chocolate_octopus

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #16 on: 18 Jul 2007, 04:35 »

I saw some of that documentary when it was on a while ago. It's weird but at least they're happy and not contributing to the gene pool or earth's overpopulation problems.
0_o

Abattur

• Furry furrier
  • CTHULHU! FUCK YEAH!
« Reply #17 on: 18 Jul 2007, 05:00 »

You make that sound like it's a better idea to buy a kilo of beef and fuck that.
YOUR RESISTANCE ONLY MAKES MY PENIS HARDER!

öde

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
« Reply #18 on: 18 Jul 2007, 05:27 »

If that's the documentary I have seen, there's a guy in it that lives in Dorset just a couple of streets away from where I grew up.

Incredible!

Slightly creepy!

Mnementh

« Reply #19 on: 18 Jul 2007, 05:30 »

You make that sound like it's a better idea to buy a kilo of beef and fuck that.

What? You expect me to eat it?  That's fucking gross.

Abattur

• Furry furrier
  • CTHULHU! FUCK YEAH!
« Reply #20 on: 18 Jul 2007, 05:44 »

Stuffed beef?
YOUR RESISTANCE ONLY MAKES MY PENIS HARDER!

tragic_pizza

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • Board Certified Curmudgeon
« Reply #21 on: 18 Jul 2007, 07:05 »

isn't guys and dolls the name of a musical?

man, I am really creepied out by this
Guys and Dolls was a Broadway musical, and the film version featured a singing Marlon Brando. Nothing is creeper than that.
[21:19] andy: Mai, I am sorry, I am going to say this outright that I would doeverything in my power to try and have sweet girl love with you.

camelpimp

« Reply #22 on: 18 Jul 2007, 07:31 »

I would say a singing Clint Eastwood, while perhaps not as creepy, is worse.

Unosuke

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #23 on: 18 Jul 2007, 07:41 »

Its not a doll, its an action figure
Jeph: I think I like drunken baking. It has a sense of danger that you just don't get when you're sober.

thehoopiestfrood

« Reply #24 on: 18 Jul 2007, 08:24 »

(I honestly can't believe how textbook some of the things the interviewees said were [stuff about being 39 and never finding anyone, having complete control, not being judged, etc]. That was really more of the creepy bit for me.)

I was pretty creeped out that a lot of them seemed to have mother issues. (I watched it very late last night, but if I remember correctly all but Dave seemed to have some weirdness to do with their mum. He may have as well and just didn't mention it.) The one who was all "women who wear high heels are sluts" and had all the guns was utterly terrifying.

And how much of a surprise was it really when the woman broke up with Dave at the end? He totally brought that on himself, he was being a bit of an ass - he seemed to proud!

I'm curious where a lot of these guys get the money from, especially the guys who have more than one.

The only plus side I can really see to it (apart from the fact the guys seem reasonably happy, or were at least pretending for the cameras) is that they're not out on the streets attacking and raping women (heh, as far as we know). Though I can totally see the one with the guns going around killing women for being "sluts".

I know they make guy ones too because I watched a documentary on circumcision last year and they went to ask to see if they would make an uncircumcised doll if they were asked. It was very a very interesting and amusing documentary actually - they had permission to show penises on screen but only if they were not 30 degrees above horizontal (ie. erect) then they had to be blurred. So they were standing with the male real dolls holding the penis and moving it up and down so it was going from blurred to unblurred. For some reason this really amused me. Especially the fact that they could show all the female genitalia on this show uncensored. I'm getting off topic now though.

Caiphana

• Curry sauce
  • WHOOSH
    • dA
« Reply #25 on: 18 Jul 2007, 11:23 »

Well, I just don't get it.

Whatever floats your proverbial boat.
..so long as the word "cookie" is in your country's vocabulary, it's an okay place to be.

Those who forget the past may be doomed to repeat it, but those who refuse to learn from the past and move on are fucking idiots.

ruyi

• Beyoncé
« Reply #26 on: 18 Jul 2007, 11:26 »

The one who was all "women who wear high heels are sluts" and had all the guns was utterly terrifying.

yeah, it was pretty disturbing. reminded me of the whole virginity issue. "why would you want a piece of meat after someone else had it in their mouth?"

mooface

« Reply #27 on: 18 Jul 2007, 11:29 »

i want to give davecat a hug.

Runs_With_Scissors

• FIGHT YOU
  • Cockslayer!
    • My blog :)
« Reply #28 on: 18 Jul 2007, 11:58 »

Guys and Dolls was a Broadway musical, and the film version featured a singing Marlon Brando. Nothing is creeper than that.

Well, I think this movie could totally beat it O.O
I'm the fucking Han Solo of forum politics.

thehoopiestfrood

« Reply #29 on: 18 Jul 2007, 12:10 »

i want to give davecat a hug.

In my head, he added the "cat" to his name after watching Red Dwarf. He also grew his hair into a pony tail because of this.

Hunter

« Reply #30 on: 18 Jul 2007, 15:30 »

What the heck guys.  Those dolls aren't for sex, they are for relationships.
Last night some one woke me up at 3 in the morning wearing a scary clown face and threatening me with a round of naked sit ups.

Caiphana

• Curry sauce
  • WHOOSH
    • dA
« Reply #31 on: 18 Jul 2007, 15:35 »

Quote from the first guy: "In the beginning it was all about the sex... sex, sex, sex," or something along those lines.

How can you have a relationship with something that can't convey emotions? Oh, right, they can.. you just have to switch their faces. Oh, and they come with different tongues... and their pubic hair is real... one of the guys (can't remember which) had extra "just in case you wear out the original pubic hair."

It's a very good sex doll that people get obsessed with because they lack the capacity for "normal" relationships.

mooface

« Reply #32 on: 19 Jul 2007, 02:19 »

by far the grossest part was the guy cleaning out his doll's vagina.

vegkitkat

• Furry furrier
  • Mysterious as the dark side of the moon
« Reply #33 on: 19 Jul 2007, 18:49 »

He appeared to be using a small toliet brush. I gagged.
Life is not a constant thing,
It's only made of short stories.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #34 on: 19 Jul 2007, 18:53 »

The best part of the cleaning thing was "When they start to smell like fish, you gotta clean them."

Umm, no shit. Fucking gross. How about we clean them before they start to smell like fish? How about after every use?
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #35 on: 19 Jul 2007, 20:38 »

The last guy (Mike?) was  just creepy. Eight dolls, with gigantic boobies, called names like Misty, Jazzy, Cristy, and other hooker names? Then when he finds a lady who seems fairly well adjusted with them he shoves them in her face?
I was cringing and making squeaky noises when she was driving to his house. so... very... awkward...

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume she really regrets agreeing to be in the documentary.

Tyrial

• Not quite a lurker
  • Resident Tripod Nut
« Reply #36 on: 23 Jul 2007, 02:46 »

I think the fact he left two in his lounge room dressed in boob tubes with their legs wide open for his prospective girlfriend to find tells us something key about his character  :|
"There ain't no nothing we can't love each other through" - Tripod

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute
« Reply #37 on: 23 Jul 2007, 05:30 »

He likes to share?

Inner Art

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #38 on: 26 May 2008, 23:32 »

Well that was incredibly interesting.

And, yeah, I really didn't have much of a problem with these guys except for the last one. He really was just... Off. Davecat was a sweetheart, and that one guy had a mom obsession and lost her... Just so many textbook examples...

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #39 on: 26 May 2008, 23:37 »

Hey guys! I like bumping threads from a billion years ago!

Ok, that was mean.

But Joe Newguy, its not such a grand plan to bump such old threads. This one is almost a year old.
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

Elizzybeth

• Beyoncé
« Reply #40 on: 27 May 2008, 00:04 »

It's okay sometimes if you have something genuinely interesting / thought-provoking to add!  But both your points were made previously in the thread:

(I honestly can't believe how textbook some of the things the interviewees said were)

I feel for the first two guys. The last guy (Mike?) was  just creepy.

Not to beat you over the head about it.

Hunter

« Reply #41 on: 27 May 2008, 03:08 »

Quote from the first guy: "In the beginning it was all about the sex... sex, sex, sex," or something along those lines.

How can you have a relationship with something that can't convey emotions? Oh, right, they can.. you just have to switch their faces. Oh, and they come with different tongues... and their pubic hair is real... one of the guys (can't remember which) had extra "just in case you wear out the original pubic hair."

It's a very good sex doll that people get obsessed with because they lack the capacity for "normal" relationships.

Someone took a post I had seriously enough to counterpoint mine with a quote and a paragraph! I imagine the last line was spoken while someone shouted FINISH HIM.
Last night some one woke me up at 3 in the morning wearing a scary clown face and threatening me with a round of naked sit ups.

Sox

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #42 on: 27 May 2008, 04:58 »

I'm sure she knew you were joking, but whether you realised it or not, you did bring up a really good point, and so did she. A year ago.

Social Bacon

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #43 on: 27 May 2008, 21:04 »

Oh wow, that freaked me out very badly. The Davecat interview had barely started when I had to close it. If you want to have a sex doll, fine; whatever floats your boat. But don't pretend it's a relationship, the doll has no emotions. Ugh.
Pages: [1]   Go Up